Sexing the Neighbor's Husband - Cover

Sexing the Neighbor's Husband

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 26

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Kate an older woman has been diagnosed with an auto-immune condition that has lowered her sex drive to nearly nothing. Her younger husband has always had an incredible sex drive. Kate enlists the help of her pretty new neighbor to help satisfy her husband. The three of them form a sweet bond until the one thing never imagined happens.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting  

The wild night was done. Bree decided to share the bed with Kate and Allen. It was a king-size, so they fit nicely. Bree was in the middle of two people she admired and had grown to love. What started as sexing the neighbor’s husband turned into Bree sexing them both.

Bree knew Allen had serious feelings for her. She felt the same for him. She wondered what was happening with Kate. Was her appetite for her just a fleeting encounter? Kate had also tasted Nicole. What did Kate want, Bree wondered as she lay somewhere between sleep and consciousness.

Kate lay with a thought in her mind. She remembered her last encounter with Judith. How beautiful it was. She couldn’t believe Judith was willing to throw away what they had for over twenty-six years.

She also remembered meeting the beautiful Yvette. They had texted each throughout the day. Kate remembered her fair skin that had a nice tint to it and her pretty green eyes. Kate bit her lip. Suddenly she was in the mood for something sweet.

She turned to her left and saw caramel lying next to her. Her breasts were nice and full. So perky. She reached for Bree’s breasts and played with her nipples until they hardened.

Bree’s eyes fluttered open and she grinned. She knew what Kate was up to. Kate smiled and eased closer and began suckling breasts one after the other. Bree cooed at the sensation and enjoyed the way Kate massaged her clit. She rubbed slowly until she felt moisture on her fingertips. She brought her finger to her mouth and tasted the sweet nectar.

She pushed her fingers into her cunt and stroked. Before long Bree was panting and moaning. Allen heard the faint sounds in his sleep. He eased closer to Bree and realized Kate had beat him to morning sex with Bree, which was his favorite thing to do before breakfast.

He wasn’t going to be left out. After all, it was his birthday weekend and Kate promised him whatever happened in New Orleans was perfectly okay ... no questions asked.

He lifted Bree’s left ass cheek and pushed his cock into her tiny hole and stretched it out. He thrust nice and slow filling her ass with his huge cock as his wife fingered her sweet little pussy. Bree couldn’t help but cry out in ecstasy. He kissed her shoulder and held on tightly panting and moaning as he gave her hole a nice stroking.

He rolled her on top of him, holding her legs, and opening them wide. Kate got in position and began licking to her delight. Bree ran her finger through Kate’s hair. She enjoyed the way Kate licked and hummed on her clit as she fingered her pussy, “Oh my god,” she pleaded as sweat from her brows.

Her legs shook, but Allen held them in place as she cried. Kate showed her fingers, massaged Bree’s juices onto her thighs, and then licked them once more before pushing her fingers back inside.

“Oh fuck,” Bree had never cum that hard during sex. Her body trembled, “Cum baby,” she pleaded to Allen, but he wasn’t near climax. He just kept stroking away. She rolled off and lay on her back. Kate smiled as she watched Allen push his cock into her pussy.

She played with Bree’s tits, squeezing, sucking, nibbling on them.

As his wife played, Allen pushed harder and faster. He looked down at Bree. He wanted to taste her lips. He eased in closer until he kissed her mouth. Kate noticed how he looked at Bree. How passionately he kissed her. How attentive he was to her needs. How much care he put into fucking her. This was no ordinary fuck like he had done with Nicole. He was making love to Bree.

She heard how Bree moaned. She saw how she clawed and grabbed at his back and his ass throwing her hips forward savoring every bit of his cock. The way they looked at each other spoke volumes. She had shared that look with Judith.

She was glad when Allen finally exploded. She heard his loud grunt. How he held his position as his cock twitched and drained. She saw the sweat glisten on their bodies. It was painfully beautiful to watch.

Allen kissed her lips one final time before rolling off. Allen left the room. Bree looked over at Kate, “We should probably go find breakfast before we head to Yvette’s for the swamp boat rides. We also need some bug spray.”

Kate nodded, “Yeah, I’ll take a shower with Allen if you don’t mind.”

Bree laughed, “Of course not.”

Kate left the room. Bree basked in the afterglow of what happened. She felt amazingly satisfied.


Kate entered the immaculate main bathroom with brown and cream-colored marble tile. The shower was long with a long clear sling glass door. It had two showerheads. She was Allen under one. She entered. They both looked at each other uneasily for a moment.

Allen wondered about Kate, was she truly happy with him? Would she rather be with women? How could he ask?

Kate wondered about Allen; did he still love her? Was he falling in love with Bree? Would he leave her for Bree? She didn’t want that. She wasn’t ready for that. They showered in silence for five minutes before the others began to stir about the house.

Allen shut off the shower. Before he left, Kate stopped him, “You know I’m not whatever you think I am. Just because I have a taste for women at times doesn’t mean anything. You’re still my husband.”

He nodded, “Yeah. I’m your husband,” he said before leaving the shower.


Before everyone gathered outside, Bree saw Kate sitting under the pergola. She joined her. Kate looked up when she saw Bree take a seat. Bree smiled, “May I ask you a question?”

Kate nodded as if she already knew what was on Bree’s mind.

“Are you bi-sexual?”

Kate chuckled, “I don’t subscribe to labels. I just like what I like.”

Bree nodded.

“Do you like when I’m with you?”

Bree blushed, “It feels amazing, so I guess that’s a yes. But I’m definitely more into men.”

Kate smiled, “I figured. It’s fun to experiment. It’s great that you have Allen and me to experiment with. I’m sure you’ll be ready to move on with your plans.”

Bree remembered her plans to get artificially inseminated. She wouldn’t need to if Marcel was serious. “You’re right. Eventually, we’ll all have to move on.”

“Right, but for now, let’s just enjoy.”

The rest of the crew came outside dressed in shorts and graphic t-shirts ready for a day of fun on the bayou, but first, they had a reservation at a hotel restaurant for a breakfast buffet.

After breakfast at an upscale restaurant, they went for a walk through the French Quarters. They stopped at various historical structures to take pictures. Went for a walk through a cemetery, which is a thing in New Orleans. They went near the square. The artists and vendors were already setting up for the day.

Kate saw some art pieces she wanted to buy but didn’t want to walk around with them. The artist offered to ship what she wanted to North Carolina for a fee. So, she purchased a few pieces.

Allen walked next to Steve a few feet back from the ladies. Steve commented, “I heard you guys this morning, sounded like fun.”

Allen chuckled, “Yeah, this is one of the best birthdays ever.”

“So is Kate like—”

“I don’t know. She says she’s not.”

“I don’t know. The way she ate Nicole out last night ... shit was insane. Nicole said she never came that hard from oral.”

Allen laughed, “I swear, Bree hasn’t admitted it, but when Kate ate her out this morning. She came so fucking hard. I was going crazy listening to her moan.”

“Yeah, that’s what woke us. It got us excited.”

“I’m just hoping Kate is still okay with me and Bree, you know.”

“I mean, if she likes kitty, then maybe it’s something you can share.”

Allen chuckled, “Yeah, maybe. I don’t mind sharing sometimes, but mostly like when it’s just us.”

Steve grinned, “I get it. I’m falling for Nicole. She likes kinky shit though. I’ve never been with a woman like her.”

“I’m in love with Bree.”

“Shit dude.”

“I know. I mean ... I still care about Kate, but I don’t know. I think she’d rather be with women. She was seeing a woman named Judith behind my back for years.”

“Damn, that’s fucked up.”

“Now she’s all over the place. First, asking me to sleep with Bree, and then telling me not to. Man, I just don’t know.”

Steve nodded. They continued to talk while walking along the not so busy streets and ended up at the river. Kate turned to them, “I suppose we should get back so we can make our way to Yvette’s.”

Allen nodded. She walked over to him and pulled him back as the others walked ahead, “Is everything okay?”

He nodded, “Sure.”

“Let’s just try to have a good time. It’s your birthday.”

“Sure. Whatever happens here; stays here right. No judgments?”

“Right. Let’s just resume our normal behavior after this trip.”

She touched his face and went back with the ladies. Allen was perturbed. Normal behavior? Nothing about their marriage was normal. It was getting crazier with each day. His heart was torn. He wasn’t ready to go back. He liked what he had with Bree.


The happy adventurous group loaded up into the rental car and drove across the Mississippi River toward the city of Westwego. They finally ended up at Yvette’s place in a somewhat rural area.

The house was long like a rectangle with a wrap-around porch and had plenty of land surrounding it and it was close to the river. There were also lots of trees and flowers, which Kate took notice of as they drove up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.