Sexing the Neighbor's Husband - Cover

Sexing the Neighbor's Husband

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 25

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Kate an older woman has been diagnosed with an auto-immune condition that has lowered her sex drive to nearly nothing. Her younger husband has always had an incredible sex drive. Kate enlists the help of her pretty new neighbor to help satisfy her husband. The three of them form a sweet bond until the one thing never imagined happens.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Wheels up in Greensboro. Five friends set off for what they hoped would be a great birthday celebration for Allen. Kate had agreed for the moment to allow Allen to continue his sexual escapades with Bree.

On the airplane she sat in the aisle seat, Allen was by the window, while Bree was sitting next to Steve and Nikki. As she sat quietly, she saw an attractive woman, her hair cut in a short pixie. Her face was a perfect oval, her skin smooth and fair, and her eyes were bright green.

The woman smiled at Kate as she continued to her seat. Kate’s heart fluttered. It wasn’t often she was struck by a woman’s beauty, but certain women just made her heart race.

Her mind flashed to her breakup with Judith and how she went to see her mother. Her mother was sixty-six years old, yet was still spunky as ever. She understood Kate.

Her mother hugged her, “When are you just going, to be honest with yourself Katie-bug?”

“What do you mean?”

“It’s obvious you love this woman—”

“I’m married to Allen.”

“But do you love him?”

“Of course. He’s been good to me.”

Her dad entered the kitchen. “Kate, I didn’t realize you were here. What’d you do with that boy of yours?”

Kate rolled her eyes, “Allen, my husband is at home.”

“Um. I’m going to my room and watch some tv. Call me when supper is ready.”

“Yes, dear.” Kate’s mother responded.

Kate sighed. Her mother hugged her, “Come here. Before I leave this earth, I wanna see you live your truth. That old fart ain’t got too many good years ahead of him. Don’t let his disapproval keep you from what you want.”

Kate fought back tears. Her dad was a devout Christian. He had often used very strong language regarding homosexuality. And when her cousin revealed she was gay, the whole family treated her as if she said killed puppies.

She didn’t know if she could handle that. She loved her dad. And their relationship was already under strain from marrying a considerably younger man. Her father believed Allen to be a gigolo only looking for money.

He insisted that Kate make him sign a prenup, but when she refused, he called her foolish. He apologized years later, but those words still collided in her mind.

She sighed. Bree looked back at her and smiled, “You good?”

“Yes. I’m fine. Thanks.”

When the flight landed, they made their way to the baggage claim area. The ladies waited for their bags, while the guys went to obtain a rental car for the journey into the city.

Kate saw the beautiful green-eyed woman standing near her waiting for her things. They shared a smile. “Are you a resident in New Orleans?” she asked with her beautiful New Orleans accent.

“Oh no, here visiting with some friends, I love your accent.”

“Thank you. I’m actually from Westwego, which is about a thirty-minute drive depending on traffic. What hotel?”

“Oh, we got a place downtown, a house.”

“Oh, that’s nice. Here’s my number. I’m Yvette by the way.”

“Nice to meet you, I’m Kate.”

“On Saturday, I do swamp boat rides. You should bring your friends. It can be a lot of fun. Might see a few gators.”

“Oh my.”

“They’re harmless.”

Kate smiled. “I’ll get the group to try this.”

Yvette saw her bag, “Looks like my bag is coming up, I’ll see you tomorrow hopefully.”

Kate had a warm feeling inside. Bree walked over to Kate, “She was pretty.”

“Yes. She was.” She cleared her throat, “I suppose we should get going.”

Bree nudged her, “Okay Kate.”

Kate blushed, “She invited us to go on a swamp boat thing tomorrow.”

“Oh wow, those are awesome. Might get to see some gators.”

Kate chuckled, “That’s exactly what she said. I’m hoping not to see any gators.”

Allen waved them over while jingling the key in the other hand. They grabbed the bags and left.

Allen sat at the helm of a Nissan Armada, Kate was in the passenger seat sending text messages while Nicole and Steve sat in the next row and Bree in the last row. “So, what do we do first,” Allen asked as he monitored the road while driving to the directions on the GPS.

“We can put our stuff away and then head to a hood spot for some food.”

Kate and Allen looked at each other, “Hood spot?” asked Kate.

“Yeah, hood spot. A place in the hood where the food is the bomb. Bree knows the best hood spots,” replied Nicole.

“Is it safe?” asked Steve.

“Yeah, for the most part,’” she joked.

Bree nudged the back of her head, “Stop messing around. It’s not that bad. The people are nice. Plus, you’re with us. They’ll know you’re cool. We don’t take just any old body to our favorite spots.”

Allen nodded as he looked at her from the rearview. Before long, he pulled up to the house they had rented for a few days. He parked in the driveway. Kate looked at the house which was all white, two stories with decorative lighting all around, a balcony, and a deck. “Oh, this lovely.”

They got out of the vehicle and grabbed their belongings. Allen used a code to retrieve the keys from a lockbox and they entered. The home was immaculate and bright. Hardwood floors throughout the first floor. The kitchen had a small island, stainless steel appliances, and a gorgeous chandelier that dangled from the ceiling.

Allen looked around, “Better than I thought it would be.” He looked out the window of the back door, “There’s a pool and a pergola.”

Bree walked over, “Nice. We can hang out there after we get some food, crawfish, and beers or daquiris.”

Nicole was already on her way upstairs, “There are only two rooms, where’s Bree gonna sleep?”

Bree laughed, “I can take the sofa. No big deal.”

Nicole looked at her as she walked down the stairs, “You can room with us. Sure, Steve won’t mind.”

An awkward silence then they all laughed. “I’m sure he won’t,” she replied, “the sofa is fine. Okay, let’s get going, chop, chop.”

They took an Uber to a local spot in the 7th ward. Sat at a table eating crawfish and tossing back beers.

“You have to suck those heads,” joked Bree, “like this, get all that juice out of there.”

They laughed. Kate picked up a tiny red mud big, ripped the head off, and sucked hard. “Yeah Kate, just like that! Suck that head, girl.” Bree joked.

One of the locals walked up, “Y’all just having a good old time, That’s all right.”

“We’re celebrating our friend’s birthday.”

Allen smiled, “Yep, the big 3-6 this weekend.”

The man reached in his pocket and pulled out five dollars, “Hey shawty, you gotta safety pin?” he asked. The woman hurried to bring him a safety pin.

“Here ya go,” she smiled as she watched the money being pinned to Allen’s shirt.

“Aw, you don’t have to—”

“It’s the tradition. On ya birthday, we pin money to yo shirt. Now all day, people gone be pinning money to ya and saying happy birthday. That’s how we do down ya.”

“Well, thank you, sir. I appreciate this kind gesture.”

The man looked at Bree sitting on Allen’s left, “You and your pretty wife have any kids?”

It got quiet. Kate chuckled, “I’m his wife. No. we don’t have any kids.”

“Oh, sorry about that.” He looked again, “You from here, you look like one of those Jacobs.”

She smiled, “They are my people.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.