Sexing the Neighbor's Husband - Cover

Sexing the Neighbor's Husband

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 24

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Kate an older woman has been diagnosed with an auto-immune condition that has lowered her sex drive to nearly nothing. Her younger husband has always had an incredible sex drive. Kate enlists the help of her pretty new neighbor to help satisfy her husband. The three of them form a sweet bond until the one thing never imagined happens.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting  

The rest of the weekend came and went. Bree didn’t hear from Kate or Allen. After work on Monday, she stopped by their house Kate answered, “Hey Kate, how are you?” she asked pensively.

“Good, come in. You look very pretty.” She said as she looked at her in the bright yellow dress with white polka dots and blue suede stilettos.

“Are we still cool”

“Yes, of course.”

“I didn’t hear from you or Allen. Just making sure I didn’t get him into trouble—”

“He’s fine. We’re fine. Last week I had a good report from the doctor and I’ve been feeling a lot better.”

Bree smiled, “That’s awesome.”

“So—”

“I get it. You don’t need me fucking your husband anymore.”

They laughed, but it hurt Bree to acknowledge it.

“You understand.”

“Yes. I mean it was only supposed to be temporary.”

“Right.”

“Well, let me get home. My mother had been calling me like crazy. See what she wants.”

Kate walked her to the door, it opened, she stepped out and then it shut. She saw as Allen pulled in; their eyes met briefly before she went inside her house.

Bree kicked off her heels and leaned against the door. She took several deep breaths fighting back tears. She blew out and said to herself, “Okay chick, get your shit together, he was never yours.”

She picked up her shoes and headed to her room.


One day turned into a week, then another. Two weeks of going back to what was. He knew he should have felt happy. Every night he had sex with Kate. She would climax fast, which was great, but soon after, she’d be ready to finish. He felt like he had to rush his orgasm and, on some occasions, he’d stop before he even released.

He was at jujitsu working with Steve. Allen was masterful at the craft and was rarely beaten. Steve knew something was up when he easily took him down and got him in an armbar.

When they walked to the car Stave said, “I heard about what happened. Are you okay, man?”

“I’m okay. Of course. Why wouldn’t I be okay.”

Steve grabbed his shoulders, “You’re not okay. And that’s okay. I know as men we don’t talk about how we feel, but I’m here for you dude.”

Allen shook his head, “I should be okay. Kate’s ready to go every night, but— it’s like, I miss talking to her. I feel like if I do call her Kate might think I’m trying to you know.”

“So, you haven’t talked to Bree since?”

“No. She texted me and said she needed space.”

Steve hugged Allen, “I’m sure things will get better.”

Allen sighed. He was in a weird space. Upset at his wife for not letting him sex the neighbor.

On Wednesday, Allen got a reminder about the trip he had booked to New Orleans. As he went to pull up the details, he saw quite a few tabs open. One happened to be a Gmail account.

He saw there was a message in the preview pane from Judith Walker. He read it, “Kate, I know you’re angry, but I was hoping you’d see things my way. We’ve both been secretly doing this without our husbands’ knowledge. I’m willing to let go of mine if you’re brave enough to be what you are. I can’t hide anymore. I can’t pretend. Either we do it all the way or not at all.”

Allen rubbed his head. He read the email repeatedly. “What the fuck!” he said loudly.

His eyes watered. How long? Who is Judith? Is my wife lesbian? He had so many questions in his head. He heard the door open. He composed himself. Kate walked in with Bree smiling, “Allen.” Kate said smiling, “Bree was just asking me about New Orleans.”

“Yeah. I was wondering if I could use the ticket and pay you two the amount. Of course, I have family there. Y’all don’t have to worry about me.”

“Um, yeah. Don’t worry about the money,” said Allen still in a daze from reading the email trying hard to hold it together.

“Awesome. I’ll see you two Saturday morning at the airport.” She left.

Allen eyed Kate. She gave an uneasy smile, “What is it, Allen?”

“I was just thinking about my birthday and what we originally planned.”

“Oh, well we did that already, so—”

“We did. But ... I think we should do it again. It was my request and you did agree to it. So, I’ll go over to Bree’s tonight and tell her you’re okay with it.”

“But what if I’m not?”

“I think you’ll be fine.”

“You’re being smug and ridiculous.”

“Oh am I. I’m not the one running around with secrets Kate. Who the hell is Judith?”

Her face nearly cracked, “Judith?”

He summoned her with his finger and directed her to look at the computer screen, “You left your email open.”

She rubbed her head, “This is silly. I’m not talking about this with you.”

“Oh, you won’t talk with me about cheating on me for god knows how long, but you were mad that I slept with Bree when you gave me permission?”

“It’s different.”

“How?”

“It just is. Look, I, I, I don’t know. It’s hard to explain.”

“Let me have this weekend with Bree.”

“So now I owe you.”

“No. Look, we can make the most of it,” he said smiling. “After next week, we can get back on track if that’s what we decide.”

Kate nodded, “If she says yes. You can never do it without me. I want to be included.”

“Okay. I’ll go over tonight and talk with her.”

Kate smiled, “Okay. Judith and I were college roommates.”

“It appears you were more than that.”

“Yes. We’re very close. She’s moving to Kenya. I’m not ready to be as brave as she is. She’s always known, I’m still struggling.”

Allen nodded, “Come here.” He hugged her, “I was seriously upset and I still am, but I can’t stay mad at you. When you’re ready. I’ll support you.”

She stepped back, “I’m sorry for keeping it a secret for so long.”

“It happened. Now let’s focus on going forward.”

After dinner, Allen wasted no time going next door, he knocked on the patio door and waited. Bree walked up wearing PJ shorts with a tank. She opened the door, Allen?

Hey, may I come in?

She stepped aside and looked at him oddly, “What are you doing?”

“It’s okay. Kate knows I’m here.” He stepped closer. She stepped back. He pulled her closer, “What’s the matter? I thought you’d be happier to see me.”

“Not if it’s going to result in more drama.”

“It’s not. You come to New Orleans just like we originally planned.” He touched her nose before kissing her mouth. “We will have a great time. Kate promised me that everything was okay.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, yes, I missed you.”

She smiled, “I bet.”

“I’m serious. Can we go up to your room?”

She started walking and he hurried behind her. Once inside the room, her clothes dropped to the floor as did his. She placed her hand on his chest. Felt his heart beating rapidly. They stood before one another each admiring the other before their lips touched.

With each kiss, the temperature in the room grew to a smoldering flame. They were already perspiring before he lay on the bed and waited for her to mount his face. He tasted while holding her firmly in place.

She held onto her breasts and squeezed them as she enjoyed the sensation. Soft sweet moans filled the room as she rocked her hips back and forth. Once honey dripped on his lips, she slid down and kissed his mouth, “I love the way I taste on your tongue.”

He smiled, “oh yeah?’

“Um-hmm, I’m about to suck your cock so good. I missed tasting you.” She sucked his nipples, biting gently before kissing down his belly. She held his erect cock and stroked it in her hand before taking it into her mouth.

“Guk, guk, guk, sssss,” she sucked and slurped. He was in heaven. He grabbed at the sheets and his quads flexed as he moaned. She looked up giggling, “You want me to stop?”

He shook his head and she continued until he finally tapped out. She mounted his cock and sat looking down into his eyes, “Ummm, so good babe.”

He pulled her closer and they shared a sweet passionate kiss. He paused, “I love you.”

“You know you can’t take that back, right?”

“I know. I just wanted to say it to you. It’s how I feel.” He sat up, she looked down at him, kissed his forehead, and hugged him. He held on tightly and felt her pussy hug his cock. That was his cue. He flipped and ended up on top, pushing his cock deeper with each stroke.

She wrapped her legs around him and held him tightly, her moans filled the room as his cock filled her space to perfection, “yes, yes, yes Allen.” She threw her hips up widly attempting to feel more of him. Her eyes watered as another orgasm hit her. She froze and shook all at once then let out a large gasp.

He pulled out, “Turn around,” he said as he stroked his wet cock. Facedown, ass tooted up, he got in position and worked his cock into her tight little ring until it was wide open.

“Oh fuck, oh fuck,” she repeated the faster he stroked. He held her hips and rocked them back and forth. Their bodies plopped together with each thrust. He pulled her up. She looked behind and kissed him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.