Sexing the Neighbor's Husband - Cover

Sexing the Neighbor's Husband

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 23

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Kate an older woman has been diagnosed with an auto-immune condition that has lowered her sex drive to nearly nothing. Her younger husband has always had an incredible sex drive. Kate enlists the help of her pretty new neighbor to help satisfy her husband. The three of them form a sweet bond until the one thing never imagined happens.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting  

After two days of iron supplements and a change in diet, Kate did feel some difference. Her energy was not at its peak, but she did have a little more pep in her step. Her sexual drive caused her to engage in hot sweaty sex with Allen for two nights in a row. On Friday morning, she even joined him in the shower to give him head.

Allen was pleased to see Kate was feeling spunky, but he did miss his longer sessions with Bree. He had not been with her since the morning after their threesome.

After they left the shower, he dried himself as Kate styled her hair in the mirror, “You’ve been feeling better.”

She smiled, “Yes. I hope you don’t mind.”

“Of course not,” he replied, but deep down inside he wondered if this was a shift in their current situation. He wanted to ask, but how could he? “Tonight, I’m helping Steve move some stuff into Nicole’s place ... it might go a little late.”

She placed her hand on his face, “It’s fine. I’ll just see you when you get home.”

He nodded and left the bathroom to get dressed in the bedroom.


Terrell’s second home. All night Nadia lay in bed wondering when Terrell would return. She figured he had to spend some time smoothing things over with his wife. That was the disadvantage of being the side chick, wives had precedent.

Morning. Her eyes fluttered open and she sighed as her eyes stared at the bright red numbers on the digital clock that read 6:31. She was about to roll over but a sound distracted her. It was a banging sound against the wall in the next bedroom.

Immediately she left the bed, grabbed a fingernail file off the dresser, and proceeded to go to the next room. She walked slowly and cautiously, the closer she got, she heard moans and deep groans. She shook her head in disbelief. Her hand touched the doorknob and turned. The door opened and what did she see? It was Terrell, ass cheeks pinched tight as he stuffed some young fair-skinned blonde-haired woman.

“Terrell!” she exclaimed.

He didn’t even look at her, “Shut the fucking door!” he said as he continued to pound his new conquest.

She left crying and distraught. How dare he do this after all the shit I’ve been putting up with, she thought. She went into the kitchen and paced. After ten minutes, Terrell walked in wearing only some shorts, “Can you make us some breakfast?”

Her face morphed into a question mark, “Excuse me?”

“Breakfast. You know like eggs, bacon, grits.”

“You know what, your ass is despicable and deranged. Your wife was right, you ain’t shit.”

“If I ain’t shit, then why you here?”

She shrugged, “I’ve been asking myself that question for the past two nights. I’m getting my stuff and I’m leaving.”

She attempted to storm off, but he reached for her arm, “Bree—”

She yanked her arm away, “My fucking name is Nadia you sick bastard.”

The woman walked in, but she looked like a teenager. Nadia looked at her, “How old is this girl?”

“She’s old enough. Now, since you talking shit, why don’t you just go ahead and leave then. I’m tired of you anyway.”

Dara rubbed his chest, “It’s okay babe. You got me.”

He smiled, “Can you make us some breakfast?”

“Why don’t we go to IHOP before you drop me off at the dorms.”

“Okay,” he said before kissing her lips.


Demetrius’s Place. The morning was filled with new possibilities as Ciara looked herself over in a full-length mirror. Demetrius walked up behind her and smiled, “Good luck on your interview today.”

She turned and wrapped her arms around him, “It’s more of a formality. Bree said that I just have to show up and answer the questions sensibly and the job is mine.”

“Nice.”

“Yes. Do you miss her?”

“I did. But I realized that part of my life is done. She’s moved on. Now I have someone else.”

“Me?”

“Yeah. I know it seems wild, but like ... I do like you. Like ... like you, like you. I’m having a good time.”

“Awe. So, when are we going to tell Terrell?”

He shrugged, “Probably after you get everything situated.”

“Right. My lawyer says that I have a right to the house since he already has two others. With the money I’ll make, I can afford all the bills. I’ve already removed his name from the utilities.”

He chuckled, “You ain’t fucking around.”

“Nope. He gone learn today! I’m not the one.”

“Alright babe, text me after your interview.” He kissed her and left.


Nicole’s closing was finally done. The two women danced around the kitchen of her new home, “I can’t believe it bitch, my own house.”

“Feels awesome.”

“It does. What’s up with you? I noticed you were a little quiet earlier when I asked about Allen.”

Bree walked over to the counter, “He hasn’t come over in two days ... I mean what if he is mad at me.”

“Two days ... that’s not that long and why would he be mad at you?”

Her mind flashed to the private session she had with Kate. She shrugged, “I don’t know.”

“There is some tea, spill it.”

“Remember ... the other night when we had the threesome.”

“Yes.”

“Well, later that night or early morning ... she came into the guest room where I was and—”

“And what?”

“We did some things.”

Nikki’s eyes nearly popped out of her sockets, “Wait, wait, pause, shut the front door. Kate did licky licky on your kitty.”

Bree nodded.

“Is she—”

“I don’t know.”

“Um, I figured.”

Bree’s face scrunched, “What do you mean?”

“Bitch, Kate always staring at them tig-o-bitties, and her hand always touch your lower back, you never found that different.”

Bree shrugged, “I never really paid attention. You always messing with my breasts does that mean you are?”

“Oh, I’m definitely not, but shit it ain’t like I haven’t experimented. So, you never told Allen?”

“She asked me not to.”

Nikki nodded, “Hmmmm, you think she did and now he’s mad at you? That doesn’t make sense, It has to be something else. Anyway, just ask him when they come over to help later.”

Bree thought about it, how do I question him? After all, he wasn’t her man. Maybe her services were no longer needed. She didn’t think it would happen so soon. She let out a deep sigh.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.