Sexing the Neighbor's Husband - Cover

Sexing the Neighbor's Husband

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 21

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Kate an older woman has been diagnosed with an auto-immune condition that has lowered her sex drive to nearly nothing. Her younger husband has always had an incredible sex drive. Kate enlists the help of her pretty new neighbor to help satisfy her husband. The three of them form a sweet bond until the one thing never imagined happens.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Ciara was no longer worried about Terrell. She had just left her attorney’s office and was assured under the circumstances she would be well provided for. She asked for the house, one of the cars, and child support for her unborn child.

She headed back over to Demetrius’ place. She wanted more of that action. She had a key. She entered, prepared him a nice meal, and waited for his arrival.


“Swhack, whack,” sounded repeatedly as Terrell pounded his girl from behind while spanking her ass. He humped wildly and sweat poured from his forehead.

“Yeah, Bree, who’s pussy is this?”

“Yours king,” she cried out in agony. Her ass was tanned redder than a fire truck and nearly raw. “Please King, no more. Go slower.”

Yet he continued with the violent assault of her cunt and emptied into her collapsing grunting like a wounded boar. She was miserable. Weeks of fucking Terrell without an orgasm. Weeks of being called Bree when that wasn’t her name.

She had no idea what to do. “Can we please not do this anymore?”

“What?”

“You know, this. I like you. I just want you to call me by my name and be a little gentler when we have sex.”

“Oh, you were all for it when I was spending mad dough on you, now all of a sudden, you have a problem.”

She sighed. He looked, “If it’s a problem—”

“It’s okay. I’ll be your Bree.”

He nodded, “That’s what I wanted to hear.”


At the Galani’s home, dinner included two bottles of wine along with e delightful meal of baked chicken with roasted potatoes and the chocolate cake was decadent. Allen stood to leave the table, “Food was delicious, babe.”

Kate looked mischievous. She pulled out a scarf and covered his eyes, “I have a little surprise for you.” She said guiding him to the main bathroom. He could smell the scent of coconut candles. He was aroused.

“This feels kinky, I like it.”

“Oh, you have no idea.” She removed his clothes. He stood there naked. The sound of relaxing nature music played in the backdrop. Kate undressed and proceeded to shower kisses all over Allen’s body.

“Wow, this is amazing.”

She stood behind him, stroking his cock methodically while kissing his neck. Suddenly, he felt lips pressing onto his, “what’s this?” he asked eager to see. He tried to remove the blindfold, but Kate reached for his hands.

“Bree?”

“Of course. Kate and I have an early surprise for you.”

“Oh my god,”

Bree went to her knees and Kate joined her. They gave each other a naughty smile before kissing his cock, first Kate, then Bree, their lips nearly touching as they swapped off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.