Sexing the Neighbor's Husband - Cover

Sexing the Neighbor's Husband

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 20

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Kate an older woman has been diagnosed with an auto-immune condition that has lowered her sex drive to nearly nothing. Her younger husband has always had an incredible sex drive. Kate enlists the help of her pretty new neighbor to help satisfy her husband. The three of them form a sweet bond until the one thing never imagined happens.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting  

A buzz from Allen’s cellphone caused him to wake up, he slowly sat up looking over at Kate that was fast asleep. He decided to let her be even though he felt a little frisky. He had other things to attend to ... mainly ensuring he got his brother out of his house.

He went to the bathroom, took off his underwear, held his cock, then drizzled a stream into the toilet. His mind quickly flashed to the foursome he had a couple of nights prior. “Wow,” she said shaking his head.

“Wow?” she asked stepping into the bathroom, “what are you thinking about?”

Allen gave his cock a shake before stepping to the sink to wash his hands, “Just thinking about some stuff,” he said and quickly kissed her.

She nodded and started the shower, “I think I’m going to head over to the botanical gardens today,” she stepped into the shower.

“Do you want me to come with you? We can take some pictures.”

“Uh, no sweetheart. I was planning on going over to my mom’s afterward and staying the night.”

Allen stepped into the shower, “Is everything okay?”

“Yes. I’m fine. I just need mommy time.”

He nodded, “Well, I suppose I will see you tomorrow after work, right?”

“Yes, right.”

He wondered if something was wrong, is she changing her mind, he asked himself. He had gotten used to the new arrangement. At first, he never imagined being okay with such a crazy concept, but since he had ventured down the path, he couldn’t dare dream of going back to barely having sex.

After his shower, he and Kate got dressed and took her friends to breakfast before they left to spend time with other friends in the area. Kate had driven her car, so she left for the botanical gardens and Allen headed home to get rid of their house of their guest.

He stepped inside and found his brother sitting in the living room with his feet kicked up drinking coffee.

“Allen,” Mark said as he witnessed his brother’s discontent look.”

“I’ll get that check.”

“Allen, wait.” He said as he stood to his feet, “We were close once.”

“Yes, we were.”

“What happened?”

“I grew up.”

Mark nodded, “I’m gonna prove to you that I’m not still a fuck up.”

Allen sighed and walked off toward his bedroom. He returned with a check for three thousand dollars. Mark looked at it and smiled, “You’re awesome, I’ll be out of here shortly.”

Mark headed off to the guest bedroom and returned with his stuff. Allen watched as he got to the door, “Thanks again, man. When I get settled, I’ll have you and Kate over.”

The door opened and then it closed. Mark was gone and his bank out was three thousand dollars smaller. Allen went to his office and called his mother. They spent about an hour talking before he went next door.

Bree was in the kitchen on her laptop when he entered through the back door. “Hello there handsome,” she smiled.

He walked over and kissed her mouth, “Ummm,” he said looking at her. She looked amazing in an animal print jumpsuit that showed off her back and shoulders. “Are you headed somewhere?”

“I was thinking about driving out to Winston. I got my camera, there are some nice spots downtown to get footage.”

“Mind if I tag along?”

“Of course, you think Kate might want to come?”

“She’s at the botanical gardens and later she’s staying at her mother’s. I think something is up.”

“Like?”

“I don’t know. Maybe something that only women deal with. I don’t want to keep asking.”

“I can talk to her. You know. Since I’m a woman.”

“Yes, you are.” He kissed her mouth again. “Are you okay with all this?”

“You mean being with you?”

“I am enjoying myself. I know it’s not what most would consider ideal, but I’m fine.”

“Let’s just—” he said uniting the garment at the neck, which secured her jumpsuit in place. Her full breasts spilled out and he sampled each nipple to his delight. Soon the garment was on the floor and all she wore was a black thong that he quickly slid to the side after he lifted her onto the counter and pushed his cock into her wet paradise.

Lips almost touched as he stroked. Her right foot up on a barstool, he held her leg open as he watched his cock glide inside. Moisture glistened on his shaft, his lips connected to her, “Ummm, shit Allen babe,” she moaned.

He sucked her tits one after the other as she threw her head back in ecstasy. Her hand caressed his strong chiseled chest before it eased down to touch her gem. She polished it nicely. This excited him, he smiled and stroked slowly as her moan crescendoed and moments later her inner thighs glistened from the shower that sprayed from her.

She lifted her finger and placed it in his mouth. He suckled it and then she gave him her tongue. He paused looking her in the eyes deeply. He lifted her off the counter and turned her around. She held on tightly to the counter as he stroked from behind. “Plop, plop, plop,” the sound of their bodies colliding echoed within the space.

He wrapped her tightly, holding her breasts and her waist, “umm, oh, Ummm,” he moaned. He was so close, but he wanted to last a little longer. He pulled out and sat on a chair. She straddled him and worked her magic on his shaft. He loved the naughty way she looked into his eyes while riding his cock. She held his face and her hips moved so fluidly. Mesmerized him.

“I’m about to cum, ssss,” He moaned. She continued to move her hips, “Bree, fuck, babe,” he moaned, “There ... ahhhhh, ugghhh.” He tensed.

She giggled and kissed his mouth.

Ciara had not heard from Terrell in a few days. She couldn’t stop thinking about what almost happened between her and his friend Demetrius. She could tell he wanted to. She had not had sex in months. It was as if as soon as Terrell learned of her pregnancy, he no longer wanted to be intimate with her. She sighed.

After shopping for baby stuff, she went for a bite to eat at a restaurant that she loved. Imagine her surprise and dismay when she saw her husband sitting at a table all chummy with a woman.

Her heart sank. She knew he was up to no good, but seeing the confirmation disgusted her. The hostess asked her what she wanted, “Dine in or carry out?”

Quickly Ciara responded, “I’ll order at the bar.”

She saw when Terrell excused himself. She went over to the table and sat. The woman stared at her, “Can I help you?” she asked.

“No. I’m here to help you. That man you’re sitting here with happens to be married and his wife is pregnant.”

The woman scoffed, “So, you’re his wife.” She said as if she already knew.

“I am. But don’t worry, you can continue with his tired ass. I’m sure you haven’t had a decent orgasm since you’ve started sleeping with him. Lord knows if it weren’t for my vibrator, I would have cheated on him a long time ago.”

The woman sucked her teeth, “He takes care of me.”

“But for how long? I’ve been dealing with his bull shit for three years now. You aren’t the first and I’m pretty sure you will not be the last.” Ciara stood up and smirked, “Enjoy.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.