Sexing the Neighbor's Husband - Cover

Sexing the Neighbor's Husband

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 19

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Kate an older woman has been diagnosed with an auto-immune condition that has lowered her sex drive to nearly nothing. Her younger husband has always had an incredible sex drive. Kate enlists the help of her pretty new neighbor to help satisfy her husband. The three of them form a sweet bond until the one thing never imagined happens.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Even though Allen advised Josh not to get trapped in Jenna’s hooks, he couldn’t help himself being slightly aroused by this woman throwing the coochie his way. He had had quite a few drinks of Jägermeister which caused him to be a little glassy-eyed. He was in the pool on the far end with her as she talked casually while rubbing his cock.

He enjoyed the feeling and tried to act normally, but Allen knew exactly what was happening even if no one else was paying attention. Allen watched everything. He saw his brother sitting close to Bree and he didn’t like it.

First Josh, now Mark, he thought. He remained chill and tried to enjoy himself as he sat next to Kate talking with her friends.

Mark touched Bree’s thigh, “A pretty woman like you, you won’t be single long. You should let me take you out.”

She laughed, “I told you I’m seeing someone.”

“Yeah—”

Nicole walked over, “Let me borrow my girl.” She helped Bree to her feet, “It’s time for some twerking!” she belted out and attached her phone to the radio.

“We’re about to twerk?”

“Yes, let’s liven things up.”

Juvenile’s Back That Thing Up blared through the speakers. The ladies watched Nicole bend over and shake her ass. The men enjoyed the show. Bree joined her friend in gyrating.

Kate walked over, “So is it like this?” she asked attempting to recreate the movement.

“Almost, feet shoulder-width apart, ground your feet, now bounce your ass like you’re riding a cock.”

“Oh! Like this,” Kate said and did it perfectly.

“Yaassss, Kate!”

The other women joined and soon the men had a show of women shaking their asses in swimsuits. Mark took it upon himself to join the ladies. At first, it was innocent and everyone laughed. But he found himself grinding on the ladies’ asses and being too touchy.

Allen stood up, “That’s enough Mark.”

“I’m just having a little fun.”

Allen grabbed him by the arm and drug him into the house. He took him to his room and pushed him onto the bed, “But I’m not tired.”

“You need to sleep it off. Now stay here or leave my house.”

“Fine. Stick in the mud.”

Allen rolled his eyes and walked toward the door. He could still hear Mark shouting names at him as he left the room.

When he returned to the party, he saw that Josh had left, “Where’s Josh?”

“He left with Jenna,” Kate said. “How’s your brother?”

“He’s sleeping.”

“Did he ask you for money?”

“No.”

“Um.”

“Did he ask you?”

“He mentioned he was trying to get settled, start a motorcycle repair business.”

“Please tell me you gave him nothing.”

“I didn’t.”

The party had dwindled after Mark’s Shenanigans. Kate’s friends had already gone into the house, and Steve and Nicole left. Bree was still there sitting next to Kate.

They talked for a while and enjoyed the night’s breeze until nearly midnight. Bree stood, “I can help put some stuff away.”

“Thanks, Bree, but I’ll take care of it in the morning.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes. I’ll be fine. I’m going get some rest.” She was spent from the day’s activities and also wanted to call Judith before the night was over. Judith had called her earlier saying she had something important to tell her.

Bree stood kissed their cheeks and was about to leave. Kate said, “Aren’t you forgetting someone?”

Allen smiled, “Me?”

“Go ahead babe, I’m sure no one will notice.”

He nodded and left with Bree.

Kate took a shower; she wore a sheer gown with no undergarments. She positioned her phone for a video call with Judith. She answered, “Hi.”

Kate’s face lit up, “How are you?”

Judith relaxed in her office. “Looks like we won’t be able to get together for a while.”

Kate’s face saddened, “Why?”

“Bob has a mission in Kenya for five years and I’m going with him.”

Her heart sank. Her friend, her lover was going away for five years, “I mean, I have a passport, I can—”

“Bob knows.”

“About us?”

“He knows that I’ve been secretly seeing a woman. He wants this time for us to reconnect. He asked me to choose.”

“And you chose him?”

“He’s my husband, just like Allen is yours. Bob is nothing like Allen. He is not okay with me having extramarital affairs.”

“But he can fuck his secretary when he wants. That’s bull shit.”

She was silent. It was true. Bob had a few lovers, but he didn’t approve of his wife doing such a thing and since he controlled the bank account, she stayed silent.

“I know you’re—”

“Judy, I just hope one day you get the courage to leave that selfish bastard. I have to go.”

She shuddered; tears fell from her eyes. She lay back and fell asleep.


The sound of the shower filled the main bathroom, the steam caused the mirrors to fog. Bree and Allen were under the stream of water kissing wildly, he spoke between kisses, “Say it again.”

“What babe?”

“Tell me you love me.”

She touched his face and said, “I love you.” Their lips touched again. He paused looked into her eyes, placed his hand on her neck, and gripped gently pressing his lips on hers then filling her mouth with his tongue.

He pressed her against the wall and suckled on her nipples one after the other as the other hand rubbed her split. He looked up with a naughty grin, “I hate when guys hit on you in front of me, but it makes me so fucking horny. Is that crazy?”

“No. Eat my pussy babe.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.