Sexing the Neighbor's Husband - Cover

Sexing the Neighbor's Husband

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 17

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Kate an older woman has been diagnosed with an auto-immune condition that has lowered her sex drive to nearly nothing. Her younger husband has always had an incredible sex drive. Kate enlists the help of her pretty new neighbor to help satisfy her husband. The three of them form a sweet bond until the one thing never imagined happens.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Bree was dressed in ripped skinny jeans and a tank with some cute sandals when Nicole dragged into the living room, “Where are you off to?” she asked Bree as she walked into the kitchen for a drink of water.

“I have to get to the store to buy the stuff to make our dishes to take over to the party tomorrow.”

“Oh yeah, I would tag along, but a bitch is tired.”

“I bet. I’m still a little dazed.”

Nicole grinned, “You don’t remember anything from the hotel?”

“Not a lot. I remember walking into the room and everything else is just gone. I know we fucked in the same bed. I saw we woke up in a freaking pile.”

Nicole laughed, “Bitch we had a foursome.”

“You fucked my Allen?”

“I did and I sucked his dick.”

“Why?”

“Bitch, we were fucked up.”

“I’m never drinking like that again. I told you that you don’t mix the browns with the clears.”

“You did say that.”

Bree grabbed her keys and purse, “Well, it’s official, I’m a whole slut.”

“Yeah you are,” Nicole joked as she hugged her and kissed her cheek. “I also sucked them big titties last night.” She laughed.

Bree shook her head, “Please, I don’t want to know anymore. I liked not knowing.”

“Come on, Bree, you have to admit, you had fun. I know I did.”

“I’ll see you in a few.”

“Okay sexy.”


Bree had ventured off to the grocery store. She was in the produce aisle surveying the fruits, she lifted a carton of strawberries to her nose, they smelled so sweet and ready. They’d be perfect for her chocolate-covered strawberry-rich chocolate cake recipe. As she placed the carton in the cart, a memory of the previous night hit her vividly.

She lay on her side watching Nicole suck Allen’s cock. She was nearly passing out but smiling saying, “You like it babe?” as she rubbed Allen’s chest. She felt penetration and looked behind as Steve had gained entrance to her honey pot.

He held her right cheek up and thrust away while moaning. She looked back and smiled, “Damn, Nikki was right, you do have a fatty.” His cock wasn’t long as Allen’s, but he had seven inches and he was thick, “Oh my god.”

Steve was in heaven. He had gone years barely having sex and in one night, he was fucking two beautiful women with his best friend. He kissed Bree’s back. Bree smiled at Allen as she watched Nikki mount his cock.

The room was filled with sex sounds, smelled like hot sweaty sex, bodies colliding, lips smacking as Bree kissed Allen while having her cunt serviced by Steve. She looked back at Steve and he grinned, “Not bad right?”

“Not bad at all Steve.”

He continued to thrust and even strummed her pussy until she quaked. He stole a kiss; he savored the taste of her mouth.

Nicole was enjoying Allen’s cock deep in her pussy. He was close to the edge. He felt Nicole’s body twitch and jerk as she folded into him crying out in passion, “Oh my god, sooooo, fu-fu-fuck.”

He laughed, “I thought you wanted my elephant trunk in your little pussy.” He held her ass and rammed fast until he felt it, “It’s coming,” he exclaimed as he pulled out and shot it out onto her face.

She fell back, almost off the bed, he caught her and pulled her. She passed out with cum all over her face and he laid down panting.

Steve was still moving inside Bree, “Ride my cock,” he insisted. He lay back and she mounted him. He held her ass and spread her cheeks wide. She felt all of him as she grinded on his cock. He pulled her close and held her tight, “Cum on my dick, tell when you cum.’”

“Umm hmm, yes Steve, shit. I cumming”

“Yes, yes, yes, I feel you.”

He thrust upward rapidly, “I about to cum.” He held her down and released inside her.

Bree was in shock as she stood there holding a bag of russet potatoes, oh my god, last night was insane, she thought. Bree was a relatively good girl. She had only been with Marcel and Demetrius before Allen.

Still in a daze from her memory but feeling quite naughty because she had only dreamed about stuff like that. She chuckled inside.

Her cellphone sounded, she answered as she walked toward the meat section, “Hey, what are you up to?” she asked.

It was Marcel, he responded with his sexy baritone, “I’m standing here on the balcony of the beach house looking at the bay remembering the last time we were together before you moved to NC.”

“Why are you thinking about that now?”

“Because. Because I miss you and I know you miss me. You never should have left. I could have stopped you.”

It was true. Marcel could have ended Bree’s run with Demetrius. Before they left for North Carolina, Marcel was visited by Demetrius on his job. He asked him a very important question. Bree was out for a few hours while he was with his friends. He kept calling her cellphone but didn’t get an answer.

She was supposed to be with Nicole, but he had seen Nicole at the restaurant where he was having drinks with friends. He approached Nicole and asked her where Bree was. Nicolle quickly replied, “She wasn’t feeling well, so she went home.”

But when he left the spot early and headed home, he didn’t find her car. He wondered where she was. He knew Bree was friends with Marcel. He always wondered if Marcel would fuck Bree.

Bree had stated they only had a friendship, which was a lie. But she knew if she said they were former lovers Demetrius would have had a fit. She had not cheated on him with Marcel, but they were close. She often confided in him.

Marcel told Demetrius nothing had happened, but something had transpired. It was a farewell fuck. One that lasted quite some.

Bree had a smile in her voice, “I know you could have told Demetrius the truth.”

“I should have.”

“No, that would have only caused problems.”

“We could be married with kids. I know you want a baby. Imagine us and our children and our family vacations. Instead, I’m here passing time with a woman and you’re there messing with a married man.”

She was silent for a moment, “Did Nicole tell you that?”

“No, but I do follow her and she’s been posting pictures of y’all little outings with two white guys. It didn’t take much to do a little digging and find out he’s married. You do know he’s married.”

“Yes. I do.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.