Sexing the Neighbor's Husband - Cover

Sexing the Neighbor's Husband

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 15

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Kate an older woman has been diagnosed with an auto-immune condition that has lowered her sex drive to nearly nothing. Her younger husband has always had an incredible sex drive. Kate enlists the help of her pretty new neighbor to help satisfy her husband. The three of them form a sweet bond until the one thing never imagined happens.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Sunday was perfect for relaxing. Bree had a lazy day on the sofa watching television when suddenly her mind flashed to the conversation she had with Marcel when he visited.

“I’ve started seeing someone, but I’d be lying if I said I didn’t miss you,” Marcel said as his finger stroked her chin, “we never should have broken up.”

“Yeah, but that was like over two years ago. We’re both in different places now.”

“Are we?”

Her head tilted. He chuckled, “I know you, Bree, we were friends first.”

She smiled. “I’m kind of seeing someone right now.”

“I’m not saying we do anything, but in a year when you take that step to do the artificial insemination, I want to be the one.”

“You wanna be my baby’s daddy?” she joked.

“More than that.”

She nudged him.

The doorbell sounded and Bree snapped out of her trance, “Must be Nicole,” she said as she stood to her feet and walked to the front door. She looked out and saw her long-time friend wearing a pair of baggy joggers with a crop top.

Nicole looked at the house, “Okay money, I see you.”

Bree laughed, “Well, you know I be a lil bougie. I need to give you a key because I ain’t getting up to answer the door every time you leave and come back.”

Nicole walked with her stuff into the living room, “Who’s that handsome fine ass dude next door?”

Bree grinned, “You like?”

“Girl.”

“I’ll take you over later. That’s the couple that I told you about that invited us to the pool party at the end of the month.”

“Oh, okay,” she looked through the cabinets, “I need some water.”

Bree walked over and opened the right cabinet, “Let me get that.” The sound of the water trickled into the glass from the refrigerator. She handed her the sparkling glass of water. Nicole took it down in nearly one gulp.

You can pick any room. I figured you’d want one with a bathroom. The one downstairs has a bathroom inside.

“You sure know how to treat company. That’s why I fucks with you.”

Bree laughed.

“You never told me what happened with Marcel when y’all snuck off.”

“Nothing. I wasn’t giving him no bootie.”

Nicole looked at her suspiciously, “Bitch, spill the tea.”

“Tea?”

“Oh, don’t, Tea? You know what I’m talking about. You haven’t been with Demetrius in over five months and you didn’t take a chance to hop on Marcel’s dick.” Nicole pointed her long narrow finger at her, “You fucking somebody, spill it.”

Bree laughed until her face hurt. “Okay, I am.”

“Picture?”

Bree reached for her phone and showed her. Nicole’s jaw hit the floor, “That’s the handsome dude from next door. Wait, aren’t you cool with his wife? That’s savage.”

“I’m not savage. She set us up. She asked me to fuck her husband and you’re right, after not fucking for months ... having a gift like that was a no-brainer.”

“So, she was like, hi, would you like to fuck my husband?”

Bree laughed, “No silly.”

“I’m just trying to understand just in case I need to get a hookup ... do any other women need their husbands fucked around here?”

“That I don’t know.”

“I swear, you have like the best luck.”

“I suppose. Let’s take your stuff into the room.”

“Okay, I do have one question,” she smiled, “I ain’t never swirled before is he working with a lil something?”

“I’ve been fucking him since April almost twice a day.”

She nodded, “Well damn, I might have to open up my options.”

“Come on here girl, you’re so crazy.”


The evening had arrived. Kate walked over to Bree’s home and knocked on the back door. Bree waved her in. She entered and saw Bree and Nicole in the kitchen.

“Hi, wow what are you ladies making?”

Bree was stirring a pot with a large wooden spoon, “This is pecan candy or pralines.” She pointed at Nicole, “This is my bestie, Nicole.”

Kate walked over and shook her hand, “Nice to meet you, Nicole.”

“The pleasure is all mine, Ms. Kate.”

“Oh gosh, just call me Kate, no need to be so formal.”

“Okay Kate, I see you.”

They shared a laugh.

“We’re doing it up NOLA style today, Bree’s making the candy and I already fried some catfish and cooked some red beans and rice, you hungry?”

“That sounds great, should I invite Allen over?”

“Yeah, text him,” said Bree.

“Ask him to invite a friend too,” Nicole smiled.

Kate looked at Bree with a smirk. “She knows.”

“Yes, I—”

“It’s fine. If we can’t confide in best friends, who can we confide in?”

“Ain’t that the truth.”

Nicole grabbed the plates and set the table. Kate looked around, “May I help?”

“Sure, you can get the drinks out of the refrigerator.”

“So how long have you two been friends?” she asked as he grabbed the sweet tea and water.

“Since high school.” Replied Bree.

“She’s disgusting, but someone had to deal with her,” joked Nicole.

“You two are precious.”

Bree poured the candy onto a greased cookie sheet so it could harden. Kate walked over, and placed her hand on the small of her back, “This looks amazing.”

Bree reached for a spoon and scooped some, “Taste, be careful it’s hot.”

Kate tasted the melted concoction, “Um, that’s good.”

The door opened and in walked Allen with Steve. They greeted the women. “Hope you have room for one more,” joked Steve.

Nicole flashed her smile, “We sure do, have a seat right next to me, I’m Nicole.”

“Allen this is Bree’s friend that will be at the party.”

Allen reached over and shook her hand, “Nice to meet you.”

Bree brought over the food and sat it down, “Let’s eat.”

They laughed and joked and got into some football talk, which Bree loved, “Oh lord here we go, Panthers, Panthers, Panthers, whatever, where’s your Superbowl ring though?”

“The Saints only won because of Hurricane Katrina.”

“What, are you kidding me? Katrina hit in 2005 like we didn’t get the ring until the 2009 season, which was played in 2010. Try again, sir.”

“Allen, help me out here.”

Allen threw up his hands, “I’m not stepping into that. I told you she was feisty behind her team.”

“Damn right, who dat!”

They laughed.

“I don’t think your team is going to do much this season.”

Bree nodded, “They might not, but I was born a Saints fan, so ... wait, who were you rooting for before the Cakalac got a team?” She eyed him suspiciously.

He laughed, “The Saints.”

The room erupted in laughter.

“I like you, Steve,” Bree said with a smile.

Kate stood, “This was fun. The food was delicious. I would love for you to teach me to make that candy.”

“Sure. I can do that.”

Kate kissed Allen on the cheek, “I’ll see you at home.”

Nicole smiled, “Let me walk my friend Steve to his car.” He blushed and walked out the front door with her.

Allen gave Bree sweet eyes, “Can I stop by later?”

“I’ll be waiting.”

He grinned and pulled her in for a kiss. “Ummm, I’ll see you in about an hour.”

She nodded and watched as he left the back door.


Nicole sat in the passenger seat. Steve was nervous. A pretty fair-skinned girl with honey-colored eyes, long curly black hair, and an insane body was flirty with him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.