Sexing the Neighbor's Husband - Cover

Sexing the Neighbor's Husband

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Kate an older woman has been diagnosed with an auto-immune condition that has lowered her sex drive to nearly nothing. Her younger husband has always had an incredible sex drive. Kate enlists the help of her pretty new neighbor to help satisfy her husband. The three of them form a sweet bond until the one thing never imagined happens.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Bree was in the kitchen preparing to set up dinner for her and Allen. Allen was in the living room on his cellphone with his friend Steve that had just called, “I’m about to have dinner,” he said as he watched the news.

“Aren’t you lonely, man just come over.”

He grinned and looked back at the sexy woman putting food on plates, “I’m alright.” Allen was dying to tell his friend about Bree, but he didn’t know how he would react.

“Are you coming to the gym Saturday morning?”

“I’ll be there.”

He ended the call, stood to his feet, and walked over to the table. He sat and smiled, baked fish, sautéed asparagus, and rosemary red potatoes, “This looks amazing.”

She sat across from him, “Thank you,” she didn’t plan on doing wifey shit, but there she was cooking from him nightly while Kate was away. She didn’t mind. She loved that he appreciated her cooking. He’d always say “thanks,” for the food after he was done eating.

Bree’s cellphone sounded, she huffed. She knew it was her mother. “At some point, you’ll have to talk to her,” Allen said.

“I know, but not now. I’ve had enough drama for one day.”

They began eating, Allen had struggled with what he’d do when Kate returned home. He had gotten used to a heavy dose of fucking. But he missed his wife and knew he’d need to spend some quality time with her for a few days, “I’m probably going to be busy this weekend. Kate returns Friday.”

She smiled, “I figured. It’s okay.”

He nodded, “Have you ... have you told any of your friends about—”

“That I’m fucking a married man that lives next door.”

He chuckled, “Does seem kind of wild right?”

She nodded, “I’ve been dying to say something, I almost had a slip-up, but—I don’t know how any of them would take it. My girl comes next week and will be here until June 4th.

Allen’s eyes widened, “Damn how will we—”

“We’ll have to be creative.”

They both smiled.


The bathroom mirrors fogged from the steam of the running shower. Two bodies in motion creating another kind of heat. Allen held onto Bree’s hips as her hands braced her on the wall. His cock filled her ass. It was the third time he’d ventured to that spot, but she was slowly getting used to him entering.

“That’s it, Bree, you got it, babe,” he said as he stroked away. Her hole was wide open as his cock slid back and forth. The water beaded on their bodies. The water sloshed between them as their bodies collided repeatedly. Their moans filled the space.

His hands moved up and squeezed her nice breasts, “Play with your pussy babe,” he said as he held her and thrust away.

She placed her right hand on her clit and rubbed it back and forth, “Yes, like that, I love that shit.”

Allen held his mouth tight and he pushed and pushed. Bree started to collapse, flinching. He held her up, “Come on, I’m almost there, shit, fuck, oh my god, yes,” he said as he continued.

“Baaaaaby,” she moaned.

“Fuck, shit, here it comes, arggghhhhh,” he grunted and filled her up.

“Oh shit!” she said, “Ummm,” she turned to him and they kissed.

“I heard what you told your ex yesterday.”

She smiled, “Did you like what I said?”

He nodded with a huge smile pulling her closer, “I did. Let’s ride to Winston after work, there are some cool places we can take pictures. A nice Mediterranean spot downtown where we can grab a bite.”

“We can do that.”

“I have to get ready for work, I’ll see you later,” he kissed her mouth and left the shower.


Allen had already left for work. Bree was on her way to her car when she saw the neighborhood nosey Jenna walking down the block. Jenna eyed her. Bree rolled her eyes and got into her car.

Jenna had not seen Allen in days. He’d successfully avoided her by using the fence and leaving earlier for work.

Jenna desperately wanted something to tell Kate when she returned but had nothing. She huffed and headed back to her home with her shorts stuck in her ass crack.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.