Sexing the Neighbor's Husband - Cover

Sexing the Neighbor's Husband

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Kate an older woman has been diagnosed with an auto-immune condition that has lowered her sex drive to nearly nothing. Her younger husband has always had an incredible sex drive. Kate enlists the help of her pretty new neighbor to help satisfy her husband. The three of them form a sweet bond until the one thing never imagined happens.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Bree sat at her desk reviewing reports when she received a text from Allen. A gif of a woman bouncing on a man’s thick cock, “Can’t wait until this weekend.”

She smiled and sent one to him of a man and a woman delighting in oral pleasure, “is 69 on the menu?”

He quickly replied, “Oh you bet!”

He waited a few minutes before sending another gif of a man pleasuring two women. One sat on his cock as the other rode his face.

She immediately called him, “I see you’re dropping hints.”

He chuckled, “My birthday is in June. I already talked to Kate. She said she’s up to it if you are.”

Bree was silent, “I don’t know ... it’s not a no, but ... I have to think about it. Maybe you can convince me this weekend.”

“I can do whatever you want this weekend if you say yes.”

“We’ll see about that Mr. Allen.”

He laughed, “I’ll talk to you later.


On Friday morning Allen and Bree dropped Kate off at the airport in Raleigh, then they ventured off to the beach for a fun weekend.

As soon as they walked into the adorable beachfront property that had a large sliding glass door that opened to a deck with patio furniture outdoors, Allen kissed Bree’s neck. He nibbled on her ear.

“Um,” she moaned and giggled as she turned to him, “Are we going on the beach first or—”

He kissed her mouth and peeled off her left strap. Her breast was exposed. He found her nipple and sucked until it hardened in his mouth, “I guess this means later.”

She undid the navy-blue shorts he wore and pulled his cock from his boxers. She massaged it in her hand until it was stiff. She wanted it inside of her. It had been a long week and she did crave Allen.

He looked up into her brown eyes as he lifted her onto a table that was off to the left of the small kitchen. He moved the thong Bree wore to the side and massaged her clit. When he penetrated two fingers and stroked her kitty, she threw her head back and moaned as she rubbed the top of his head.

She looked down at this fine specimen of a man feasting on her morsels and smiled. He stopped to witness her sweet look and blushed. She bit her lip and pulled him close. They shared a passionate kiss as his cock penetrated. Bree closed her eyes savoring the feeling, “Oh god yes.”

Allen buried his face in her breasts and sucked wildly while thrusting. Bree reached for his shirt and pulled it off. She loved how toned his chest was and how his abs rippled down to his waist. She kissed his neck and bit his shoulder.

He lifted her off the table and bounced her on his shaft. She smiled, “Bounce me on that cock like you said you would.”

“Um-hmm, you like it?”

“I love it, baby.” And she did. Her body quaked as a surge of energy went through her and she squealed and held onto him tightly. He couldn’t help but chuckle at how adorable it sounded. He walked to the sofa and sat with his meli (honey in Greek) in his lap.

She was sweeter than honey to him and he enjoyed every bit of her. It was perfect. He had the best of both worlds guilt-free. He never imagined being able to care for and attend to two beautiful souls. He kissed her mouth then suckled her breasts.

She continued to ride him. Moisture formed on their foreheads, “Taste me, babe,” he whispered. She went to her knees and took his cock into her mouth almost taking the full length of it before gagging.

He ran his fingers through her soft hair held it to the right and watched his cock glide between her full lips. She lifted her head, drool ran down the right corner of her mouth. She wiped her mouth and licked her lips.

He stood and said, “Turn around,” as he watched her turn and hold onto the arm of the sofa; he slapped her left ass cheek. Inspected her pretty brown ass that was tooted in the air. He playfully slapped both cheeks watching her ass jiggle. He squeezed and slapped repeatedly before parting her cheeks and plunging into her wet center and pausing. His cock deep inside. His balls flushed against her ass. He felt as her pussy contracted on his cock as he rocked her hips back and forth watching as she creamed on his shaft.

“Oh yeah, babe,” he enjoyed watching her ass wobble as he thrust his hips forward and their bodies would ricochet off of each other. He reached down and pulled her up holding onto her tits. They both looked out to the ocean as the midday was almost over. The sun sparkled against the vast sea as they fucked on the pretty floral printed wicker sofa.

She turned her head and received his mouth. They both hummed in delight as his sack tightened and his cock filled her. They smiled as their orgasms faded. He continued to rub her clit until she buckled, “Did I convince you?” he asked.

She giggled, “Yes. But that won’t be a regular occurrence, unless—”

“Unless what?”

She shook her head, “I’m just messing.”

“No, say it?”

“We’ll have to see.”

He kissed her cheek and pulled out of her cunt.

When evening arrived, the two found themselves nestled together on the sofa wearing nothing but smiles. He ran his strong hands along with her frame as she looked into his eyes, “Should we be like this?”

“Like what?”

“You know. I just don’t want us to fall—”

“Don’t worry about anything. We’re fine.”

She chuckled, “Is that so?”

“Yeah, I say we just keep having fun, and if you ever decide to do something else, I’ll be okay.”

She nodded. Her stomach sounded. Then his sounded. They had not eaten since breakfast. They drove all morning and as soon as they arrived at the property, they had a few sessions.

“We should go find something to eat before it gets late,” Allen commented.

Bree rose from her spot, “I’ll go take a shower.”

Allen watched her sexy ass walk off. He picked up his cellphone and texted Kate. “Having a great time. Can’t wait to see you.”

She responded, “Miss you two. Have fun. Love you.”

Allen stood and went to the shower with Bree.


Bare feet, holding their flips flops in hand, they walked along the shore. Bree wore a pair of ripped denim bootie shorts, a white bikini top with a beige knit coverup. Her hair flowed in the wind as they walked toward a beachside restaurant.

The sound of seagulls squawking filled the air as the sun shined and the ocean glistened. People jogged, walked, others sunbathed and a few attempted to surf the tiny waves.

Allen wore a pair of beach shorts with a nice dry soft shirt and a pair of sunglasses. As their feet enjoyed the cool water that crashed against the shore.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.