Sexing the Neighbor's Husband - Cover

Sexing the Neighbor's Husband

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Kate an older woman has been diagnosed with an auto-immune condition that has lowered her sex drive to nearly nothing. Her younger husband has always had an incredible sex drive. Kate enlists the help of her pretty new neighbor to help satisfy her husband. The three of them form a sweet bond until the one thing never imagined happens.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Kate and her husband Allen lay sound asleep in their bed. The sounds of morning eagerly crept through the cracked window and caused Kate’s eyes to flutter open.

She took in a deep breath and let it out slowly. She enjoyed spring mornings. They were her favorite. She had planned to get up early, see her husband off to work, and later plant flowers in her garden.

She turned and looked at her husband. He was handsome. His body was fit from years of competing in triathlons. He didn’t have as much hair as he used to, but she adored the shape of his bald head. That along with the tattoos and beard made him one hella sexy ass man.

He inched closer to her and hugged her naked body. They both slept nude most nights. She felt his strong hand caress her body as she felt his cock poking her thigh. She knew it was only a matter of time before he’d be giving her a serious morning workout.

She smiled as she felt his finger on her gem. She moaned. She wanted him badly, but lately, her energy was off. She felt like she couldn’t keep up with his sexual desires.

Allen was a beast in bed. That was one of the things that made her fall in love with him. Their sexual energies were so in tune. He had the perfect mix of hardcore fucking with a pinch of making love. It was both kinky and sensual.

Her pussy was sopping wet when he stuck his two fingers inside and began stroking her while massing her clit. Her breaths were tapered, her heart raced, “Allen,” she whined.

He grinned, “Um, good morning babe.” His lips found her pink nipple, he sucked until it hardened.

“Oh God,” she said as her body shook. Soon after Allen hovered over her and pushed his cock into her sweet center. He stroked like he was on a mission. His jaws clenched, he bit his lip and gazed into her eyes.

He loved watching the look of sheer ecstasy on her face as he tamed her pussy. He stroked long and slow and watched as her pussy creamed on his cock. He smiled and quickened his pace until her pussy leaked.

She had already had two orgasms and was winded. She looked at the clock and figured he’d be done soon because he had to get up for work. But there would be times, he’d keep stroking her pussy until she was ready to pass out.

“Allen, baby, fuck, shit,” she said as another orgasm hit.

He leaned in and suckled her lips and pushed his cock so far in it caused her to squeal. “Aghhhhhh,” he moaned and grunted until he emptied his load inside of her. “I love you, babe,” he said just before pulling out and going into the bathroom for his shower.

Kate went into the bathroom and enjoyed a shower with Allen. Since he loved to take longer showers, she got out before him. She stood in front of the large mirror and looked at herself. Once upon a time, she was a full-figured woman with amazing curves. She was down nearly fifteen pounds and though she still looked amazing, she had loved her thickness. She had not lost weight because she was trying; her appetite wasn’t there.

Allen stepped out of the shower. His body glistened with beads of water. He saw her looking at her reflection. He walked up behind her, “You’re beautiful.” He kissed the side of her neck.

“You’re just saying that,” she joked. She knew Allen loved her. They had met at a race fundraiser. He was amazed at how she kept pace with him and finished a few minutes after.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.