Store-Bought Titties - Cover

Store-Bought Titties

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jacquelyn was a former model and had to maintain a certain image. Now retired, she wants a porn star body - including larger tits! Her "Sugar Daddy" is all for it and buys her new boobs. She puts them right to use on the elevator going to see her "Daddy"!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Once she was through cumming, he removed his mouth from Jacquelyn’s amazing mounds and moved around between her spread legs. He looked toward her pussy, the source of the wonderful aroma she was emitting. Her panties, which were silk, bikini-style with lace edging, had soaked completely through and he could see the outline of her labia, waiting their turn for his tongue.

He put his fingers inside the waistband and began slowly peeling off her wet panties. Jacquelyn smiled again and said, “That was amazing, baby. I hope you like the taste of my pussy juice because I am drenched!”

“I love it, and I love that you are soaked through ... you smell delicious! If your pussy tastes half as good as it smells, I’m going to devour you!” he said.

She raised her hips up off the bed so he could pull her panties off, and then he brought the sodden garment to his nose, inhaling her deeply. Jacquelyn moaned seeing how he enjoyed her scent. He pushed her legs wide apart and settled in for a good meal.

With his face mere inches from where he would be feasting, he paused briefly to survey the banquet he expected to enjoy. Jacquelyn’s pussy was a thing of beauty, with her soft dark hair, trimmed so it just surrounded her outer lips.

Those lips, as well of the inner pair, were swollen to a dark red, contrasting against her creamy skin and her pubic hair. Gently using his fingers, he parted them, exposing her delightful pink vagina, glistening wet with her juices.

Leaning forward, he started licking the nectar from her thighs, reveling in the smooth texture of her skin. From the feel of his fingers and tongue on her very private parts, Jacquelyn was already cooing her pleasure, an encouragement to his ears and spurring him onward.

He started licking her crotch, and Jacquelyn spread her legs wider, allowing him to get everything from around her pussy, including the outside part of her outer labia, even what had soaked into her pubic hair. After devouring all her juices, he began caressing her pussy with his tongue, starting with the silky skin between her inner and outer lips at their origin, just below her pink love hole.

From there, he licked upward, until he reached the point where the two lips came close together. He turned his face to the side a bit, allowing his probing tongue into the seam between them, and stroking both lips at once. Taking his time, he licked upward until he reached the point where her inner lip ends by merging with the other inner lip. He continued until he reached the end of the outer lip, enjoying the feel of her soft, silky skin.

Jacquelyn was apparently enjoying it as well, with her pussy humping upwards into his face, and she interrupted her cooing to moan loudly. “Yes! Oh, God, baby, that feels incredible! Keep eating my pussy and you’ll make me cum again!”

That was his intention as well although not right away ... he was enjoying her sweet delectable pussy. He brought his tongue back to lick her inner pussy lips where they met. There they formed a protective hood over her clit, and he gently licked the top of that hood. He could see her little bud, so engorged that it was eagerly pushing its way out of its shelter and he gently touched it with his tongue. The reaction was immediate and unmistakable.

OHH FUCK! YES! Oh yes, lick my clit!” she cried out loudly. Her pussy fucked more strongly into his face and issued a fresh gush of her fragrant juices. When he glanced up at her, he saw that her head, was rolling from side to side, whipping her dark hair back and forth, while her body writhed under him. It was still too soon for her to start cumming, though, so he kept his mouth away from her clit for a while.

The fresh juices Jacquelyn was giving him now tasted even better than what her pussy had produced before and, after savoring them, he started licking her other pair of pussy lips, the same way as he had the first.

These labia, when he started licking them, were more engorged than her first pair had been and when he reached the end of the inner lips again, Jacquelyn was closer to being ready to cum. This time, after caressing the top of her hood with his tongue, he dragged the tip across her clit, and returned to start licking around her wet, pink love hole.

“I wanna cum, baby ... I want to cum so badly. Lick my pussy! Suck my clit, pleeease...” Jacquelyn pleaded in between her moans of pleasure. He knew she was just moments away from getting her wish.

Jacquelyn’s body thrashed around so hard on the bed with her pussy fucking so hard into his face, that he had a hard time keeping contact, but he wrapped his arms around her thighs and that kept him firmly anchored.

His tongue probed into the lower edge of her love hole, squeezing out the sweet drops of nectar, which he promptly lapped up. He continued up one side of her lovely pink hole, the tip of his tongue exploring under her inner lip as he went.

Back and forth his tongue roamed, treating both sides with equal devotion and stopping between to scoop up the delicious juices that were bubbling up.

By this time, Jacquelyn’s thighs were trembling under the strain of what he was doing to her and her hips were swiveling under me. Spread as wide as she could get them, her legs presented her pussy to his tongue to relish. She was ready to cum so he softly sucked her love button into his mouth. His lips closed down on the base and his tongue caressed the sides and top of her clit while it was in his mouth.

“Yes! Yes!” she cried. “Suck my clit!” A minute later, “Oh! Oh! I’m cumming,” she squealed. Jacquelyn tried to close her legs around his head, a natural reaction to what he was doing to her, but he wouldn’t allow it.

He held her legs apart and her pussy vulnerable as he licked and lapped furiously as the leaking slit, wanting to lick up every drop of her sweetness, but driving her out of her mind in the process!

While fucking harder than ever into his face, Jacquelyn grabbed the back of his head and pressed his face harder into her pussy, holding him there while her ass rocked back and forth and bounced up and down. He held tightly to her thighs and kept his mouth wrapped securely around her clit and continued to suck and lick.

OH MY GOD! OH FUCK! Oh God, baby!” Jacquelyn cried joyfully, as she climaxed arching her body as the orgasm locked her in place. After that, she completely relaxed and her head sagged into her pillow, her eyes closed and a happy, satisfied smile on her face.

While cumming, her pussy had produced another ocean of delectable juices and he licked up most of them, leaving just enough inside her love hole to act as a lubricant. He didn’t know just what she would want to do next, if anything, but hoped it to be fucking so, after relishing most of her fresh juices, he slid out from under her legs.

Jacquelyn lay on the bed, panting and covered in a sheen of sweat. Her pussy continued to leak her juices for awhile making the ever-growing wet spot on the sheet even bigger. After he had gotten out from between her legs, Jacquelyn’s loverboy lay down next to her to let her rest for a bit.

“By the way my name is Jacquelyn,” she said in between breaths.

“My name is Randy,” he said.

“It certainly is!” Jacquelyn said giggling.

They talked a little bit more and he found out she was an ex-model and that she had recently gotten her new titties – which was why she was at Daddy Big Buck’s office in the first place. She admitted she sometimes liked to show herself off as she had been doing to him in the elevator. “This was the first time I ever got such a great reaction, though,” she said, smiling broadly.

She learned that he was a computer IT geek and was in the building doing some computer work for another company when they met. Neither of them were married, although she was living with Daddy and had been for some time. He didn’t have anyone at the moment, having broken up with his last girlfriend a couple years ago.

After they had rested and talked for a few minutes, she rose and propped herself up on one elbow. “Well stud, what else have you got planned for me?” she said smiling mischievously.

Randy looked over at the beautiful woman laying next to him. He had just finished giving her two incredible orgasms – one just from licking her newly enhanced tits and one from eating her sopping pussy. And now that she had rested, she wanted to know what was next!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.