Honey Silver's Second Trip - Cover

Honey Silver's Second Trip

Copyright© 2022 by Mushroom

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Within a few days, Honey gets an offer to return to Japan for more videos, and Marty pops the question. How can she ever reconcile her life?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Workplace   Cheating   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys  

The next morning I was in Toshi’s office with Ren and we were going over the next shoots. Most of next two weeks were going to be spent at an actual movie studio, as the casting director and director had both agreed, and a screen test with the male star had gone wonderfully.

During one of the breaks during the audition tape I had asked if I was saying the lines right, and the actor actually smiled and nodded. “It is not perfect, but it is best that way. You show you know our language, but are not perfect.” However, he was not the main star, I had yet to meet him. This was the man that was playing my informer, and who I would be giving most of my lines to in Japanese.

For two days I was fit for a variety of outfits, and any of them looked like they actually had come from the 1930’s. And the next week I was on the set, nervous as this was a real acting role. The star was an older man, in his 50s, and powerfully built even if he was in the waning days of his career. Originally playing a samurai most times, now he was largely taking any role he could get.

We did most of my scenes, and it was not much different than porn. Although there were more retakes as they would shoot a scene, move the cameras, and have us do it again at a different angle. Only a single camera instead of multiple cameras as on a porn set. And I was impressed when they pulled these large black drapes over the entire set and turned day into night. We then did the scene in the nightclub where I was to try and seduce the hero so I could blackmail him into giving me secrets.

I was talking with my contact, and telling him that after I left he was to get photos of me leaving the hotel, then of him. “If he does not give me what I want, we will send those to his wife.” And as I was walking away, giving my hips an extra wiggle I turned and looked at him over my shoulder and softly whispered “And I want a copy for me, as a souvenir.” I then continued to walk away, and after the director yelled cut I heard the star laughing.

I apologized as that was not in the script and just came to me, but the director smiled and shook his head. “No, I like that, we keep it. It shows you might be even more dangerous, as well as a bit kinky.”

The next day we filmed the nightclub scene, And I was once again doing a bit more than the script asked for, little touches to his face and body, trying to act like I was actually seducing him. And like the actor who was playing my assistant, Kento spoke fairly good English. After over two hours of this we broke for lunch, and Kento asked me to join him in his trailer. I sighed inside, as this was not unexpected.

But I was surprised when I got there, and after inviting me into his trailer introduced me to his wife. She smiled and said she was impressed with my acting. “If I did not know better, I would be jealous at seeing you trying to seduce my husband.” But her light laugh told me she was only teasing.

“Well, the character I am playing is, not me. Nothing personal, but you are much older than I am. I am just trying to do what I need so I can get things from you.”

“Oh, do not apologize, it is refreshing. Most of us here do not ‘ad lib’ as you in America do. I have done shooting there before, mostly as bad guys in American movies. It was always so confusing, as here we only follow the script. But there you often throw it away and act naturally. It is refreshing and very good.”

It was an enjoyable lunch, and I was glad I was wrong about them. Turns out they had been married for almost three decades, and she had also been a rising actress until leaving to be a wife and mother. She then asked if I was nervous about the shots that night, and I nodded.

“Just remember, this is not like your other movies. Have fun and make a good scene, but remember he is my husband, you are only borrowing him.” There was something in her eye, but she was also smiling and I nodded and promised to return him to her as he was now.

We then filmed the sequence where I was to leave the hotel after I had seduced him, and we did the car hitting me over and over again. And it was interesting, as they did it in reverse. The car was powered by batteries, and it would back away from me quickly as I raised my hands as if that would stop it from hitting me. For the movie they would play it backwards so it would look like it was actually going to hit me.

We filmed that about a dozen times, each time after they would play a video of it backwards. It took over two hours, but finally they had it the way they wanted it. I then sat in a chair as I watched them hit a stuntman with the car in a copy of my dress three times. Finally the director was happy, and he called a wrap for the day.

The next day was in a studio, on a bedroom set. And after we went in we did our love scene. And when Kento pushed me against the wall and kissed me I returned it, even hiking my leg up the back of his and rubbing the back of his thigh with my foot. We shot that three times, then after the star talked to the director he told us to do it however we wanted. This time after letting him kiss me for several minutes, I pushed him away and pushed him against the wall, rubbing my body against his as I kissed him passionately. We did this one more time, and then he removed his clothes and got onto the bed, carefully keeping his groin covered the entire time.

I then slowly removed my clothes, casually dropping them on the floor. Then in suspenders and stockings I slipped my panties off, and crawled up the bed until I was laying on top of him. We spent almost an hour simulating sex, with him at one point laying on top of me and squeezing my breasts as I writhed under him. And his thrusting his groin into mine, and I could feel he was indeed erect. But I knew that was just a reflex, as there was always a sheet between our genitals. And I wrapped both thighs around him and clawed at his back as I simulated my orgasm, and he thrust harder a bit later and pushed hard, simulating his own.

Then he softly thanked me in Japanese, the first time he had spoken to me in character in anything other than English. And I thanked him in return in Japanese, saying it was amazing. And he was good, I only saw anger in his eyes for a moment before he got out of the bed and said he needed to get home before he was missed. I spent several minutes in the shower as they filmed that, then after giving him another kiss left.

And at the end everybody was happy. Even his wife, who again complemented me on my performance. And when I got home I was more than ready for the time off Toshi was giving me. But also worked up, as I called Ren and he came over. And he screwed me silly for the rest of the night, helping me relieve some frustration I had gotten during the sex scenes.

And I was not ashamed to admit that as Ren was fucking me silly, I was thinking of Kento sticking it to me. I had gotten so turned on, and feeling him grinding his cock against my pussy had gotten me so wet. But as it was a straight movie, he never did enter me, nor do much more than spend a few minutes playing with my breasts and sucking and licking my nipples.

And when he was simulating fucking me, towards the end I was lightly scratching his back and chewing on his ear, giving a low moan and whimpering I was about to cum. And the thing was, that was actually true. I really was close to cumming, and if we had continued for a few more minutes I would have been giving them a real orgasm on film. So I really was flustered when the director called “Cut” and had us change positions.

But finally I was cumming, for the third time just before I kissed Ren savagely as it felt like he was trying to embed my ass into the mattress as he filled me with his own cum. Fuck, I had needed that so badly!

The next week I came in, and was surprised when I was called to go to the set that had been made to be my bedroom in Japan. Toshi handed me a few pages, and it was actually a rather lose script. Seems this was something that he and Sheri had worked out.

And it was kinda hot. In essence, I would be chatting with my sister. We would be filling each other in on what had been happening, and I would tell her some of my stories about what I had been doing. And as we each got more turned on, we would become more explicit about our adventures.

“And best yet, look over there” Toshi said. I saw a second computer set up out of view of the camera, and it showed what I recognized as the set that Mary used as her bedroom. “Monica will be there, and you really will be chatting together. Do not worry if what you say is not what is expected, we both will edit that all in later if need be. Just go ahead, have fun, and I am sure you will both give us a good show.”

I saw movement in the other monitor, and smiled when Mary sat down. I quickly did the same thing, and soon we were chatting away. After a few minutes of talking we knew it was time to get on with the scene, so I became Honey and she became Monica and we started. I even smiled when I saw they had put a mirror next to the monitor I was using, so I could see what Mary was doing in it. And when I told her that, she sent back a giggle and said she had the same thing on her end.

I was telling her about my being seduced again by “grandfather” from my first trip, and grinned as I saw her remove her hand from her breast and pull her skirt up. It was a short denim one, and she was obviously rubbing herself through her panties. I ramped up my description, and soon her panties were only around one ankle as she was obviously masturbating.

But finally I finished, and asked her what all she had been doing while I was gone. She then went into a story about some guy she had met at a club the week before. How he was saying he and his girlfriend had little time for each other, and he was feeling lonely and neglected.

And after some drinks and dancing, he offered to take her home as she had too much to drink. But before dropping her off, she sucked his cock until he came in her mouth. And I was masturbating myself as she described him fucking her almost senseless in the back seat of his car. “God Honey, he was so good! And his girlfriend really was neglecting him, because he pumped so much into me it was leaking all down my ass. If I had not known better I would have sworn three or four guys had fucked me, not just one. But at least we ended the night on a good note for each of us!”

I asked her how big his cock was, and as she was describing it in detail I finally let myself go. I scooted my bottom down so it was on the edge of the chair, and lifted my legs so they were resting on the arms and came on my fingers. Fuck, but that felt good. We chatted for a few more minutes, then said goodbye.

“I do miss you Peggy, can’t wait for you to get home” she sent to me, and I sent her the same before we logged off. One of the assistants brought me a bottle of water, and Toshi said that had been great. I pulled out the stop on the bottom of the chair so I could lean back, and smiled at him as I used the magazine that had been on the desk as a prop to fan my face and chest.

“Now she did not give many details, but I know how Sheri is making the stories. It was my boyfriend Lance she was supposed to have fucked, right?”

He laughed and nodded, saying it was indeed. “I think they filmed that last week, apparently they are having an on and off again affair as you are here.”

“Well, not the first time. To be honest, I think he fucks her almost as often as he fucks me.”

“I am kind of surprised that you and her have never gotten it on. You are not related, it seems like it would be a good fit.”

“Oh, no. Never. You see, in real life Mary and I are friends, almost cousins you might say. In addition to that I almost never do girls, that would just be too weird. In many ways she is like a little sister to me, and she feels the same way. Actually, while we have watched each other have sex a few times, this is the closest we have ever come to having sex with each other.”

“Well, it was good. We were thinking of doing at least one more, but are not sure how we can go about it.”

I took some tissues and wiped up my fingers and pussy, and thought about it. “Well, I see one of two ways we can do it. Either you can have me and Lance do the same thing, typing we are having sex as we are masturbating. Or, you can have me and my step-father Jack doing it. I think either way would be hot, but maybe with Jack it would be better.” He said he would do that, and I smiled and reached out to rest my hand on the back of his.

“If we do that, make sure you have a few toys in the drawer. Don’t tell me what they will be, but put two or three different ones inside. And I can promise that before it is over I will use them.” He grinned and said he would do just that.

Well, on Friday I was not surprised when I got in and was sent to my dressing room and get into something I would wear for bed. I selected a sexy green silk number, and had a light amount of makeup applied as Toshi told me what this was going to be.

This time, it was going to be Jack, and I actually got a bit excited when he told me that. And soon we were chatting away, and he was in pyjama bottoms on the video feed and rubbing himself through them.

But instead of telling him about my adventures, we were telling how much we missed each other. He asked me how I was coping being alone, and I teased him by saying with a lot of self-pleasure. “Well, I have your mom so at least I am not having to do that very often. But I do miss your tight body and amazing lips.”

I licked my lips, and was soon caressing myself as we continued. And I really was getting hot, and after about ten minutes opened up the drawer and reached inside. But what I found surprised me. I pulled out a dildo that was about nine inches long, and other than having a penis head it looked like an ear of corn!

Toshi softly said that everything in there had already been washed, so I decided what the hell and after rubbing it between my lips to get it nice and wet I slipped it inside. I saw that Jack was stroking his cock I asked him if he was alone.

He told me he was, and asked why. “Oh, nothing Daddy. I am just sitting here thinking of you, and wishing you were here with me now.” And after a bit of prompting I admitted I was playing with myself. And fuck, I actually was moaning as I was slipping that fake corn cob dildo in and out of myself. The kernels were obvious, and I could feel them as they slipped in and out of me. It felt much better than I had expected.

By this time he was sitting nude and I could see him stroking his big cock. I typed how horny I was, and that I was wishing he was there now as I needed him so badly. After about ten minutes I needed a change, so put the corn cob onto the desk and reached inside again.

What the fuck? I gasped when I brought out a rubber doll of a man about a foot tall, and saw that it had a huge fucking nose. I looked over at Toshi, and it was obvious he was trying to hold in his laughter. I simply shrugged and inverted it, shoving the nose into myself. I could only imagine the look on everybody’s face when they saw this back in LA, with me fucking myself with the nose of a doll. But it did feel good, but it was not quite enough.

And Jack was so big and hard, I typed on one hand how much I would love to be sucking on his cock as I reached back into the drawer, but there was nothing else there. I was about to grab the corn cob dildo again when Toshi told me to open the drawer on the other side.

I did, and pulled out something I could not quite figure out. It was a fairly regular dildo, but longer and on a kind of gimble mechanism. This would let me move it to almost any position, and it had this rubber disk at the bottom of the gimble. I looked over at Toshi and he grinned.

“The bottom is a suction cup. Put it on the desk, and press the button on the base.” I did so, and holy shit! It was securely in place, and the cock part would thrust in and out about three inches, and it also vibrated and would turn in a circle. “The button on the bottom changes it”.

I hit it several times, and it had a lot of settings. Not thrusting but spinning in a circle at different speeds. Thrusting and turning, even turning back and forth instead of in a circle. I knocked the other toys onto the ground and set it on the edge of my desk. Then putting my legs on the desk I scooted up and gave a deep moan when after sliding it inside I pressed the button.

Holy hell, it was almost like I was being fucked! But no cock ever spun inside of me like that. And I only faked typing on occasion, as I could barely reach the keyboard and was really rising high. And after only a few minutes I was clutching the arms of the chair as my first orgasm washed over me. And I was watching Jack in the monitor stroking himself as my second one arrived, leaning back in my chair as I humped my pussy into the dildo over and over again.

I changed the setting and found that it rotating back and forth was good also, and came yet again as it was stirring up my insides in a way I had never experienced before. And right after I saw Jack’s cock spewing his load all over his hand I came again, the hardest one yet.

I was a mess, and slid back so the amazing dildo pulled out of me and I whimpered slightly. I moved it out of the way then typed a few more things and saying that I loved Jack we each logged off.

“Holy shit, where did that come from?” I asked Toshi, and he laughed.

“Oh, that is new, not for sale yet. We got it last week for demonstration, you are the first to use one on camera. You like?”

“Like? If I could cuddle with it I would marry it! I can’t wait to play with it a bit more!” At that I took it off the desk and actually cuddled it to my face. I saw Toshi’s face light up and he asked me if I was sure.

Well, for the rest of the day I came over and over again. I played in almost every room they had set up, and even a few they threw together just for me. On the edge of the tub as I squatted over it was interesting, but the foot in the tub was an inch or so higher than the one on the ground so it was awkward. Putting it on a mirror in the bedroom and laying on my back with my legs in the air so it could plunge in and out of me was a fun experience, especially as sometimes my legs were together straight up in the air, other times spread as wide as I could so I could look down as it plunged in and out of me over and over again.

I was pretty much a wreck by the end of the day, and even my pussy and belly were a bit sore from all the orgasms I had. The final one was in the laundry room, with it on the washing machine as I sat on it. That was a bit uncomfortable as the gimble was not all that comfortable against my groin and legs, until I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around that part to make it softer.

“Toshi, tell them they need to make some kind of cover to do this” I moaned as it was thrusting in and out so deep I was having problems talking. And I was about to cum again when I saw the assistant reach behind me and hit a few buttons on the control panel.

Holy fuck, he turned on the spin dry cycle on the washing machine! I started to cum less than a minute later, and less than five minutes later I was begging them to turn it off. I could hear the loud and obscene slupring noise as I finally rose up to get it out of me, and I slumped to the ground and curled up into a ball as the aftershocks raced through my body. Over and over again whimpering “Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god.”

Ren helped me to the dressing room and prepared my bath, then helped me climb in. My poor little pussy was red, swollen, and highly abused. Toshi came in to make sure I was OK, and I assured him I was. And he laughed when I asked if he could get me at least two or three more of those before I returned home.

“My friend Mary will surely want one, and at least one or two for Rocco. I thought the corn cob dildo was amazing, and the nose one was nice but just weird. That last one though, that was something else. I have never seen or experienced anything like it before.”

I was surprised when he laughed, and said the idea was actually inspired by some movies that were made starting a few years ago. “You hear of ‘Fucking Machines’ before?” I thought a moment, and slowly nodded.

“They use things like drills and power saws, right?”

“Yes, exactly. Heavy duty, heavy, not easy to use. The girl is almost strapped down, and I know a guy that did some here. He said most girls will not do them, they hurt because they are so strong. Rumour is that one girl even had to see a doctor because she was bruised inside from one.” I cringed at that, and he nodded. “This is similar, but a much more reasonable size and power. But I will send them your suggestion, and that they try to engineer it a bit better to prevent that.”

“Tell them to make a remote for it also. A few times I wanted to change the setting, but especially when I was sitting on it the controls were too hard to get to. If there was a remote I could have done that a lot easier, and gotten the setting I wanted.” He wrote that down on a piece of paper and said he would send that to them the next day.

On Monday I arrived at the studio, and at wardrobe was fitted for a maid outfit. Then after applying my makeup, I was in a nice pencil skirt and directed into an office. Toshi told me that this was going to be an interview, and I recognized the woman as one I had seen around the studio before.

“Mariko is playing the mother of the family, and this is her interviewing you. Admit that you need a job or will lose your work visa, and you will do anything to get it. I trust you two in what you all say.”

I shook her hand and she gave me a soft smile. She was very graceful, and seemed to be in her forties. Slender but still very sexy. When the cameras were in place one of the PA’s escorted me into the room and introduced me to her, and after sitting we had the interview. I admitted I had lost my last positions, but had done maid work in the past in addition to sometimes taking care of my sister and the house when my mom was on the road.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.