Honey Silver's Second Trip - Cover

Honey Silver's Second Trip

Copyright© 2022 by Mushroom

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Within a few days, Honey gets an offer to return to Japan for more videos, and Marty pops the question. How can she ever reconcile her life?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Workplace   Cheating   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys  

Hard to believe what changes had happened in the last year and a half.

At work, things had been awesome. The Silver Family Chronicles was one of the top selling adult videos each month, and a real first. An actual series which was being carried on two different adult networks. In addition, the newest episodes when we released them were selling like crazy.

It really was the first of its kind, an actual porn series. With a new episode each month. But more and more, the problem for me was in hiding the money from my mom. I had got a newer car, and Mary and I even had an apartment in Canoga Park. Mostly I used it for storing my clothes, as much of them now would raise eyebrows from mom for their cost, their cut, and how I could afford them.

Mary did the same thing, but she also took her boyfriends and girlfriends there. I had just gotten out of class, and arrived at just after noon to see something that was not all that unfamiliar. Mary walking back into her bedroom with two cups of coffee. She was naked, something I was long used to by now, as that is often one of our normal work outfits.

She grinned at me and winked, and said coffee was ready if I wanted some. “And how!” I said.

“So, how did you do on the test?

“Pretty good, I think. The written part still gives me troubles, but the orals went off great.” She giggled after saying that, so I picked up a towel and tossed it at her face. “Not those kind of orals! Holy hell girl, not everything in my life is about sex, unlike you!”

“Oh no, not everything. Just your income, you’re going to school, my brother, and most everything else” she said in return as she swished her way back to the bedroom and kicked the door closed. I poured myself a cup and threw in some sweetener and sat at the kitchen table to think.

It was hard to believe that less than three years ago I was just Peggy Abelman. Struggling waitress and occasional fluffer and porn actress. Now I had a name, a boyfriend, and was even attending college. Granted, I was only taking a single class, but even my professor said I was one of the top in it. Of course, he also had no idea that I was getting in a lot of practical experience.

Each month after we wrapped on a video, Rocco would send it to Toshi. Then a week later he would send back a script. Rocco had even set up a recording booth in the back, and I would get into it and record my lines again in Japanese. Toshi was even using the Internet to listen in on the recording, and could direct me into better ways to say my lines, or to correct my pronunciation. The sound guy would then send him the audio files, so the releases in Japan were only a month behind those in the US.

A few times I even made use of the sound guy. He was still “Pencil Dick” in my mind, but he was a big help when I was supposed to be saying something as I was getting fucked. As that way it would be just as in the original video. I could be saying my lines as his long thin dick was poking deep inside of me.

I went ahead and changed, and was in the living room when Mary walked out, holding the hand of a petite Latina. They kissed for a moment at the door, then the girl slipped out. Mary got more coffee and sat next to me, and I shook my head.

“We gotta be at the studio in twenty minutes, just grab what you need.” She stuck her tongue out at me, and slipped into her shoes as I got another cup and we headed out to my car. “So who was this one? You’re not with Jill anymore?

“Oh, I still see Jill sometimes, it has never been serious with us. Naw, I met Sabrina last night at Harlow’s. Honestly, I think it was just a one night stand for both of us, but she does eat a mean pussy.” I crinkled my nose at her, and said “TMI!” as she laughed.

We got to the studio right on time, and they whisked Mary off to wardrobe as they wanted her to fill in for a set where the girl bailed. But Sherri shook her head at me and told me the boss wanted to see me.

I headed upstairs to Rocco’s office and knocked on the door. He waved me in, telling me to close it behind me. I gave him a hug, and after sitting in the chair in front of his desk he asked me if I had any plans in two months.

“Well, nothing at the moment. I finish the semester in two weeks, and the next class is not until next semester in three months. Why?”

“Well, you might want to put off the next semester for another quarter. Toshi says he wants you back for another three months.”

I thought quickly, as the next class I wanted was only offered twice a year. However, it was also the class in Kanji, and the one I least wanted to take. However, knowing that the Japanese 3 class was mostly in spoken and not reading I could probably work something out. Maybe even finally get serious and take all those General Education classes I had been putting off and actually working towards a degree.

“Three months, that’s a long time. Are you sure you can keep the series going with me gone for so long?”

Rocco leaned back in his chair and lit a cigar. “Honestly? This time it should go a lot better. We are going to have Toshi film some sequences with you that we will splice into them. Hold on a second.” He picked up a radio and asked Sherri to come join us.

She came in and gave me a hug, then we all moved to the couch and love seat that was used for informal meetings. He brought her up to speed in what we had been talking about, and she nodded.

“OK, how about this? We got time to tweak some of the stories, you and Lance have a big fight. You break up with him, and then get an offer to go back to Japan for more presentations. We can write you out of the main story then, and use whatever footage Toshi sends us as filler. But what should you two fight about?”

“Well, how about this. You know I don’t like anal. And even if I did, there is no way he is ever sticking that thing of his into me there. Have Lance get more pushy about putting it in my butt, and I get tired of it and storm out and tell him we’re through?”

“Oh Honey, that’s perfect! Yes, have it in the back of your car, you sucked him nice and hard, but he kept trying to put his finger in your butt and you move it away. Finally you get pissed off, tell him off, and leave the poor guy hanging and drop him off before going home alone. Then after you leave, have him hook up with your mom. We know she likes it in the pooper. Or better yet, Monica. Might be a good idea to have them resume their affair while you are gone. We can use her full time, as Lily is on contract.”

Rocco grinned and said that sounded good. “What are you going to talk to Toshi about sending us back?”

I thought for a moment, then smiled. “Well, everybody says the scene where I say ‘big American butt’ was popular, we do more of the same. I make office presentations of American products, and each time screw it up which causes the manager to take it out on me? And once again, each time I get fired, and end up taking a more and more demeaning job until I return home?”

I saw both of them grinning, and they said that would be great. “Oh yes, I will run that past Toshi, but I think that will work. Like last time, each new job you get is more and more demeaning, until finally you give up and return home. He can shoot them as his normal fare, and we can cut them in as simply your next job in a series of jobs until you hit rock bottom. I like it.”

The rest of the day I spent in the sound booth, as this time I was doing a dub in Spanish. A studio in Mexico was interested in a dubbed version of the videos down there, and when they discovered I spoke Spanish they offered extra if me and any others would do our own dubbing. And as that meant extra money I went for it.

I was sipping a diet soda as I watched Monica finishing her scene. She had been picked up in a bar by the boyfriend of the main girl in the video, and he was pounding her from behind in the alley set. Her chest and face pressed against the fake brick wall as he held her hips and was going like a jackrabbit. Finally he pulled out and sprayed a good sized load on her ass, before pulling up his pants and just walking away.

Finally the director called cut, and Jill went over to help her get out of her outfit and bagged it up to be sent to be washed as Monica headed to the dressing rooms. I followed her in, and she put her hair in a cap and climbed into the shower.

“So tell me Peggy, what did Rocco want?”

“Oh, they want me back in Japan again. But for three months this time. We were going over what to arrange to shoot over there, and how to handle the series while I am gone. What do you think of the idea of having Lance schtup your tukus?”

“Hmm, hard to say. As how would I feel about it? Not all that great, not my favorite thing. But would I do it because it would be a great scene and one I have not done often, hell yes! Why, is that the plan?”

“Yep, he starts pestering me for anal again, and I get mad and break up with him. I get mad and return to Japan to try and do a new life, and instead of pounding Lily’s butt, he pounds yours. I have a feeling he will be your boyfriend for the duration.”

“Well, that works for me. Lance is a good screw, and though a bit on the big side I have had bigger up there. Tell them I’ll do it.”

“Oh no, I suggest you wait until they approach you. In fact, try to talk them into a bump for that. Don’t forget you are one of the stars also, see if you can get Rocco to give you the same deal I get.”

Mary was finally dressed again, and as she fixed her makeup she said she would do that. Finally we were back in our regular clothes, and I took her home. Then getting home myself I had just enough time to change into my usual Friday night clothes, and walked with mom to the Synagogue.

As usual after services Marty walked us both home, and after about fifteen minutes of his amazingly sweet Friday Night kisses he headed home. I sat on the couch next to mom, and told her I would be taking another trip in a few months. And when I told her I had been offered another modeling gig she was excited.

“This is your second one, baby. That’s good, right?”

“Well, I think so. We have been sending them some of my voice work, and they like how my Japanese has progressed. They think they can get me even more TV appearances now, in actual acting jobs.”

“What does Marty think of this?”

I sighed and shook my head slowly. “I only found out today, and have not told him yet. That is the thing, it’s going to be rough on us, my being gone for three months.”

“Well honey, things will work out, just have faith. But I bet he would wait forever for you to return if you asked him to.” I smiled and nodded, and we shared a long hug before we said goodnight and headed to bed.

On Saturday Marty picked me up, and I was a bit surprised when he took me to a nice place in Woodland Hills. The dinner must have cost him almost half a week wages, but it was really good. And afterwards he took us to a park near Simi Valley where hand in hand we walked along the trees and rocks in the darkness. I was trying to bring up how to tell him about my job offer when he completely wiped my mind blank.

We were sitting on a large rock, when he gave me a long soft kiss, then took my hands in his. Then in a soft almost quaking voice he told me how much he loved me, and that he wanted to love me forever. And my mind went blank when holding both of my hands in his he softly said “Peggy Abelman, would you marry me and become Peggy Geller?”

I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him deeply, breaking to say yes before kissing him again. Oh my god, Marty wants to marry me! He then surprised me by pushing me back slightly, and slipping a ring onto my left hand. This must easily have cost him two month wages, but I was so happy! He wants to marry me! I am marrying Marty!

Then it all came crashing down. I pushed him back from our hug, and sighed softly. “Marty, there was something I need to tell you. They want me back in Japan.”

“Wow, that’s great. When?”

“In just under two months, for three months this time. Honestly, I was going to tell you tonight, I just found out about this yesterday. Are you OK with that?”

I looked into my eyes and I wanted to melt, and he nodded. “Peggy, go ahead, I know this is something you want to do. The same thing as last time?”

“Yes, more modeling mostly. But with my Japanese now they think I can get some real acting jobs. And I am going to save a lot of it this time, and I think when I get back it is time I get serious. Take some time off of work and really work for my degree. My counselor keeps pushing me to do that, as I am about at the limit of what I can do without one. They said that I could probably get into the Japanese 300 classes, but because I have none of the other classes that would be a problem. I could get my AA in a year, and a year and a half after that get my Bachelor’s degree.”

“Well, I say do it then. Take your trip, we can start to plan our wedding sometime after you get back.”

We kissed again, then he took me home. Mom was surprised when we walked in the door together, as normally on Saturday night we went to my apartment and spent the night. But she also almost immediately spotted my new ring, and screamed and gave me a huge hug. Then Marty got one, and I got another one. Then came the endless questions, and she was glad he was letting me make the trip before we got married.

Then the drive to his house, where we got the same response from his. It was almost midnight when we left to take me home, and Mary gave a similar response as the rest of the family. And before we slipped into my room she whispered in my ear she would see the next day.

After Marty left the next morning Mary gave me a hug, then asked me how things would work. “Well, tomorrow I am gonna tell Rocco to start writing me out of the series. I will keep working, but I gotta quit doing porn. It has been hard enough keeping all this from Marty, and I can’t do it much longer. But before we get married, I am gonna make a clean break from all this.”

Mary agreed, and said that would be for the best. She then grinned, and hugged me tight. “You know what this means? As Monica Silver, I will most likely become the new star of the series. I just wish I could fuck Jack on the camera.”

I nodded, and said he was indeed a good fuck. “But tomorrow let’s go in early. We meet with Rocco and I will pitch to him what we do next. You game?” She nodded, and after a hug we hit the mall together. Where a few hundred lighter in the purse I headed home.

On Monday we pulled in the studio even before Rocco got there. We were sitting in the front talking with Sherri when he came in, and she told him we all needed a meeting. He grunted a reply and the three of us trooped in after him.

Unlike Sherri, Rocco is a guy and had not noticed my new ring. But when I told him I had gotten engaged that weekend and needed to be written out of the show he smiled. “OK, we can do that. I’ll admit, I will miss you Peggy. You have come a long ways since you started with me. But your happiness is important and don’t you dare let us hold you back.”

He leaned back in his seat and clasped his hands in front of him and looked up. “OK, how about this? Unlike the rest of you, Lance is on a year to year contract. He has about eight months left in the current one. Figure five months until you return from Japan. Sherri, start on the long term script plans. Honey breaks up with Lance, he takes up with Monica while she is gone. When she returns they get back together, then get engaged and get married. Move to, oh, how about Portland? We write both of them out of the show, and start planning on how to replace her. End her final show with a big wedding scene.

Sherri was writing notes, and I simply could not resist. In my best Jewish American Princess voice I said “OK, Rocco. We do it like that. But I insist on a Jewish wedding!”

This had all of them almost falling out of their chairs laughing, and he said of course. “We will make it a real event. How about this? Jack gives you away, and as your final scene we end it as we started it. He takes you bent over a table, doing you doggy style. Filling you up, so you can go down the aisle to get married with his cum dripping out of you.”

We all said that sounded great, and I then reached over and took Sherri’s hand in mine. “Sherri, something to think about here. The show bible has no actual incest in it, right?”

“Yep, never actual incest. You with stepdad, Monica with stepmom, nothing more than cousins ever actually getting it on. Why?”

“Well, Monica and I were talking the other day, and she said she wanted to do some scenes with Jack.” Monica agreed, saying the few times they had sex off-camera or for a shoot not related to the series had been awesome.

“But Monica, he’s your father! We can’t do that, it would break the idea that Holly intended when she helped create this series.”

I suddenly had a thought, and shook my head. “How about a dream sequence? We have a sexy sequence, with Monica catching Jack fucking me. She goes to her bed to masturbate, and in her fantasy dream he is fucking her. Cut back and forth, scenes of her masturbating, and alternating with him fucking her?”

I saw Sherri smile and nod, and even Rocco seemed to like that idea. “Honey, that’s perfect! Yes, we can even use that for other things. Just make sure that it is always known it is a fantasy, and not real.”

We all thought that was a great idea, and Sherri headed to her office to work on revising the scripts as Monica and I were hustled to wardrobe. And an hour later I was groaning into my arm as I was giving the pizza delivery guy his tip as I was in a black wig and being fucked on a specially reinforced kitchen table.

The rest of the month was broken up by a few conference calls with Toshi, going to the consulate to get my visa renewed, and shooting some scenes that would be filler for when I was gone. One of them was the sequence that would be for the night before I left.

I was in my bed, and Jack had come in to give me a very special goodbye. I was on my back with my arms and thighs wrapped tightly around him as he pounded me over and over again. One thing about Jack, I never had to fake my orgasms with him. I was just recovering from my third cum, and could see Monica in my doorway, fingering herself in the door to our “conjoined bathroom” as I whimpered under Jack. And after Rocco said he had enough footage, Jack went into overdrive. The squishy sounds from my pussy were as obvious as the huge wet spot under my ass as he had me lift my hips so the camera would get a great shot of him filling me and I felt that familiar swelling and the hot ball of heat being forced deep into my cunt. And I whimpered “Oh yes, yes daddy, cum in me. Cum in me daddy, that’s so good!”

Then what I was familiar with, with Jack pulling out and feeling him dripping out of me as he got his pajamas back on and slipped out of the room. And seeing the cameraman behind Monica, probably showing the back of her head and my spread thighs, Jack’s cum still leaking out of me. Then the cameraman moved past her and slowly walked to me until my now dripping cunt must have filled the shot. Rocco called cut, and it was all I could do to stumble to the dressing room and into the shower.

A few days before I left, it was Monica’s turn. First she was shot masturbating in bed, using her fingers to work on herself for almost a half hour before she was finally told to go ahead and finish. She was worn out, but not so much she could not continue as Jack entered the room. They had already decided that as this was a fantasy, the mood would be “detached”, so there was no kissing involved. In her fantasy his fingers replaced hers, and after a few minutes he just climbed on top of her and stuck it in. Rocco got about ten minutes of him screwing her, and then Monica rolled onto her knees and Jack plugged it into her from behind. He even surprised me as he stuck his thumb up her ass, something he never did to me but obviously she did not object at all and moaned deeply. After a bit more she moved onto her back again and with her ankles crossed around his waist he really pounded her hard and fast, until Rocco told him to go ahead.

And in the Silver Family tradition I could see his balls pull up tight, and then throb as he jetted his cum into my “step-sister”. His daughter. Only then did they look deeply into each other’s eyes, and share a long tender kiss. This was unscripted, and I heard Monica in a little girl voice whisper “Thank you, I love you daddy.”

And Jack smiled down at her, and whispered in return “And I love you too, my little jellybean”. He then pulled out of her and slipped out the door. It was a great scene, and I knew I would love to see it when it was finally all cut together. I went with her as she showered, and she said it had been amazing.

“Everything you had hoped for, Mary?”

“Better! Oh, the few times he screwed me in the past he never came in me. This was the first time, and holy hell did he cum hard! He filled me even more than that time Lance pumped me full when you were out of town last time. I just hope they have us do this again, that was really awesome.”

Finally it was time for the flight, and after a long night fucking like bunnies Marty, Mary, and my mom put me on the plane to fly to Japan. But we had finally settled on a preliminary date, roughly six months after I returned. Plenty of time to film the last of my participation in the Silver Family Chronicles.

When I arrived in Tokyo, it was largely a repeat of the last time. But as I had not seen Kokku since he had flown over for a few weeks shortly after my last visit. And I could tell he was shocked at how much my Japanese had improved since then.

Once in the car he admitted it surprised him, and I grinned. “Oh, since I got back I have been taking college classes to get better. Have you not heard my voice acting since then?”

“Oh yes, I have! Who do you think does the voice for Lance over here? But that was scripted, I had no idea you can speak so naturally now. You know, if you want a job we can probably get you continuing work just doing voices. Some animated shows and even games now want actual voice actors with a real accent. You could do that easily, and it is obvious you are an American, but also speak our language. Oh, I am going to enjoy having you back again!”

We got to the studio, and once in Toshi’s office we discussed what would be the schedule. And Toshi had liked the idea of my repeating the last sequence, but going even more into it. He would start me as a secretary and receptionist, who fucks her way to giving presentations again. Then once again getting fired, and moving back to a receptionist job. Then getting fired again, and taking a job as a live-in maid for a family. Eventually ending with me working at a hostess club, then a massage parlor, then a brothel before going home.

“If course, each of those videos will just be stand-alone here in Japan. But Rocco said he can make them into a narration he can cut into your main series. What do you think?”

I thought it over, and said it sounded good. “OK, so I need to ask, what will you not do?”

“Well, I am not real big on lesbian scenes.”

“Oh, not a problem. But we were thinking that for at least one we should include a girl.”

“Well, so long as we only kiss and touch each other, I can handle that. I really am not into girls at all.”

“OK, we can work with that. Touching and kissing, no more. Maybe after you are fired and get the second job as a secretary you are fired because you are caught with another girl at work. OK, anarusekkusu?”

It took a moment to translate that in my head, as it was one of those words that was English and Japanese mixed together. He was asking if I would do anal. “OK, I can do that. But I have one request, I do it with Kokku. It is not something I’m crazy about, but he is slender enough I think I can handle it.”

Kokku grinned and reached out to squeeze my hand, and I grinned back. “OK, great. Which brings me to the next thing we were considering. Many guys?”

“OK, as in one after another, or many at once?”

“Well, both. But mostly one after the other, or two or three at once.”

I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. “I have done threesomes before, and normally get more for those as they are so much work. How many men are we talking about?”

“How about a dozen?”

“A dozen!” I said out loud, not even realizing I had slipped back into English. “Are you out of your fucking mind?”

They both leaned back, and I took a deep breath and repeated myself in Japanese. “A dozen men at once? How would that even work?”

“Oh, we already do some like that, it is kind of a kink. Normally incest, with the guys all doing their mom or sister. Or sometimes a wife doing her husband’s brothers and father. I am thinking we do the same with you. When you are the live-in maid, you also have to please the father and sons as part of your job. Is that too much?”

I thought about it, and after asking how much that one would be it almost staggered even me. But I agreed, saying I could handle it. “OK, Kokku will be one of the sons, so that might help as you two get on so well. We will slip in others as well.”

And he gave me some of the other jobs as well. Another whiskey commercial, a few guest spots on TV shows, and a final one that even surprised me.

“It is a crime movie, set in the 1930’s. With our spies trying to keep American spies from learning secrets when we ruled Korea. You will play one of their wives, who keeps her knowledge of Japanese a secret. Is a minor role, but a big one. Will be nudity, but this is regular role and not pinku. In the end you try to seduce the hero but you make mistake when after sex he says you were amazing in Japanese, and you agree with him also in Japanese. This reveals that you really do know Japanese and are likely a spy. When you use the shower to clean up he makes a phone call and you are killed by a car after leaving the hotel.”

“Wow, and you say this is a real role?”

“Yes, you will have a love scene and nude scenes, but not show pussy. I already showed the casting director some of your work and he was impressed. You audition for him and for the director, and I think you will get it.” And I did not even have to fake my happiness at learning this. Finally, real acting I could show Marty and my mom! They would likely not be happy it was nude, but it would still be real acting.

“OK, how hard would it be to get a copy afterwards that is subtitled?”

“Oh, if you get it I will insist you get a rough cut as soon as possible. We will likely do the subtitles here though, but that is not a problem. In fact, I will see if I can reach an agreement with them to buy it as it will make them subtitling the final cut a lot easier.”

I said that was fine, and after giving me my first weeks schedule he had Kokku take me home. And I was not surprised it was the same place I stayed in last time. And after helping me bring in my luggage, I had him sit on the couch and crawled into his lap. “Ren-san, I missed you while you were gone. I am glad I get to work with you again.”

“Oh Peggy, I made sure of it. Are you sure you can handle the maid one though?”

“Well, the most guys I have been with in the past was three. And that was early on in my career, before I started with Rocco. But I think so, but I will probably need a week off after to recover. Oh, and can you get me a copy of one of those so I can see what they are like?”

“OK, I can arrange that. I will call Toshi and arrange to have a copy sent over.” He did that as I caressed his chest, and after hanging up he smiled at me. “They will deliver it here when they close for the day.”

I nodded, and leaned in and kissed him. After a while I was on my knees getting acquainted with his long slender penis once again as I was sucking on it. Just a tad longer and thicker than Pencil Dick, I still could not take all of it in my mouth but it was sure fun trying. And after dragging him to the bedroom where he fucked me silly I was half asleep when I heard the knock on the door. Ren got dressed and answered it, and told me it was the video. He got undressed again and slid in behind me as I was drifting off to sleep.

The next morning I made us breakfast, and we sat in the living room and watched it. In it the only woman was the mother of fifteen boys! She started to wake them up, then after going to the backyard to hang up the laundry to dry one of them started to grope her. Which ended up with her trying to finish as he fucked her at the same time.

Then going to the kitchen where as she was cooking another son, then yet another fucked her as she was trying to make eggs on the stove. Then another fucking her over the kitchen table as they all ate. Then another son fucking her as she sucked off another one, trying to get them to finish so they could head off to school.

Even trying to talk on the phone as yet another son fucked her before he had to go to work. And finally, she was sitting on one and had one more in each hand and another in her mouth as she pleased her last four sons before getting ready for work herself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.