They Both Know Now - Cover

They Both Know Now

Copyright© 2022 by traddis

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - young married couple both have the same fantasy but dare not reveal to their partner until.....

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Bestiality  

Back at the ‘white guests’ tables Charlotte rested quietly sitting on her husband’s lap and leaning against his chest; she could feel his body warmth radiating through their clothing and she felt warm and content, but, inside, her body was a seething cauldron of lust.

A slight movement caught her eye and turning she saw Dorothy bobbing up and down on her hubby’s lap; looking closer Charlotte realised, with a sigh, that the pair were indulging in sexual intercourse.

She could see, in the half light, Dorothy’s peasant skirt folded up around her waist and every time Bill’s wife raised her body off of her husband, Charlotte would get a glimpse of Bill’s penis illuminated by the wall lights shining on the oiled foreskin.

Charlotte nudged her husband and suggested quietly he look at the pair fucking.

“I could do with some of that,” she sighed softly, “I’m feeling very horny.” Ever since her tryst with the black Jamal she had felt extra randy, it was if a door had been opened in her vagina which seemed constantly in a needful mode.

What with the aphrodisiac drinks, the erotic exhibition on the stage and particularly the sexual innuendos of her black dance partner, the urge to fuck was almost overwhelming.

Leaning back onto her husband she panted, “Squeeze my titties Darling they’re aching for some touching.” Steven reached up and gently fondled his wife’s breasts.

“Harder,” Charlotte hissed through clenched teeth, “pinch my nipples as well, treat me a bit rough.”

“My word,” chuckled Steve, “you are in need. I like it.”

“Sorry my love but all this pink stuff has made me very unsettled, I can hardly think straight.”

“Perhaps you should have gone on the stage tonight.” offered her hubby.

“Well I think I might enjoy the whips but not in front of so many people.”

“I’ll have a word with someone about fixing something up, as long as I can watch,” he grinned.

Charlotte fell quiet whilst her hubby continued to rub and caress her breasts occasionally nipping at the hard as pebble nipples which he could feel through the soft material of her dress.

“Mmm,” his wife groaned, “watching Dorothy getting it from Bill has made me a little jealous. If I hadn’t worn this dress we could have had our own playtime.”

“You won’t mind me asking,” continued Steven “but I thought, I hoped, you and Dorothy might be getting something on with your dance partners, I’m sure I heard her whisper in your ear something about spending some time with them.”

Charlotte looked at her husband, “I was going to mention that but I don’t know exactly what Dorothy has arranged. Are you sure about all of this? I don’t want to get involved in anything that might harm our marriage. I love you and even though my sex drive is high I would willingly forget anything about being a hot wife.”

Steven looked at his wife, saw the anxiety in her eyes and gently brought her back into his arms. “My darling, I’ve always known that you didn’t feel our love life was as exciting as it could be. You’re a woman that needs lots of sexual activity and as I like to watch, our particular bents correspond. We match, you like to perform, I like to look. Even so I’m always happy to let you decide what you want. Whatever you want to do I’m happy with; I love you always and I love whatever you get up to, as long as I can watch.” he added chuckling.

Her husband’s assurance that, not only was he happy with their new arrangement but, positively encouraged it eased Charlotte’s mind; still she wondered and worried whether her sexual appetite would have any repercussions.

Would Steven find anything about her behaviour that he might at some time in the future find off-putting or, heaven forbid, even disturbing.

She decided she would have to tread carefully, be very wary not to discourage her hubby from enjoying their new found lifestyle. She wanted to, keep both the love of her husband and, continue to enjoy sexual activity with other men.

She did adore her husband, loved him, loved the way he looked out for her, loved his gentle disposition; he made her laugh, made life exceedingly comfortable and there was no shortage of money, if only she could curb her sexual appetite everything would be fine.

Still, whilst he enjoyed her liaisons she would continue to use other men for her lust; then a thought struck her, ‘if she let him organise their extra-curricular activities then she could not upset the status quo.’

The more she thought about it, the better she liked the idea and, finally she became quite settled in her mind that the Wright family could carry on enjoying a happy marriage and, at the same time, indulge their fantasies.

After the erotic floor show there was lull in the proceedings. Dorothy leant over and whispered to Charlotte, “toilet?”

“yes,” nodded Steven’s wife and the two of them left the room, Dorothy leading the way.

In the ‘ladies’ Dorothy reminded Charlotte of her promise to their black dance partners; giggling, she asked Charlotte how she felt about ‘getting it on’ and indulging in some hard ‘fucking’; more important, she stressed, how will her hubby take it.

.

Charlotte recounted her and and Steve’s recent conversation and also mentioned her idea about letting him believe that any further cheating would be at her husband’s behest and not hers.

“Always appear a little reluctant,” laughed Dorothy.

Both girls returned to their husbands, Dorothy happily chatting to Bill and, Charlotte once again sitting on her husband’s lap. For some odd reason she felt nearer to him, more involved with his thoughts.

She leant back and turned her cheek to Steven, her mouth opening. “Kiss me,” she urged as she pushed her tongue towards him. They exchanged kisses, tongue sucking and enjoying the taste of each other.

After a little while Charlotte spoke in a quiet voice.

“Steven,”

“Yes, my darling.”

“You know Dorothy has arranged for us to...,” and here her voice trailed off.

“Yes,” whispered Steve in his wife’s ear, “go on, what has Dorothy organised?”

“Well...,” again Charlotte’s voice dropped down. “Er, she told our black dance partners that we would spend a little time with them.”

“Only a little time?” her husband chided playfully. “Actually I thought she said something like the rest of the evening”

Steven squeezed his wife’s hips and landed another kiss just below her ear.

.

Charlotte wriggled under the sensual touch.

“You know I love you, don’t you,” she breathed.

“Yes, and I love you too,”replied her husband.

“When the music starts again we have to join our black friends.”

“Have to?”

“Well you know what I mean. I don’t think I want to go with them, I want to stay with you. I don’t want to do anything that you won’t like.”

Steve turned her face so his wife looked straight at him. “Oh,” was all he could say. Then after he’d regained his composure, “you’ve had a change of heart?”

“I hate to upset you, I belong to you I don’t want to belong to anyone else.”

“My darling, you will always belong to me, we will always belong to each other. By not having the black’s company you will upset Dorothy and you will definitely disappoint me. I was looking forward to watching you enjoying your young black’s body. I thought you did as well.

If you don’t indulge yourself now you may regret it later, and you will still feel frustrated. This is sex not love. The two are separate entities; you can enjoy physical sex with others but have mindful love plus sex with me.

Now unless you are sure you don’t want to get involved I want you to gorge yourself on that black’s body, perhaps I might see a little action, if not, you can tell me all about it.’

“Well, if your sure you want me to.”

“Feel this,” chuckled her husband and pressed her hand onto his tented trousers.

“Mmmm,” hummed Charlotte, “I’d like some of that later.”

“If your not too tired,” winked Steven.

“No way,” laughed his wife,”I’m too horny for anybody to tire me out. I’m good for all ‘cummers.”

Just then The m.c. announced the next dance and Dorothy, looking at Charlotte, waved her hand and immediately the two blacks approached the two wives.

As polite as ever, both young men acknowledged the husbands, asked if they may continue dancing and at a nod from Bill the couples walked on to the dance floor.

“See you later then,’smiled Charlotte.

“Yes, much later,”grinned her hubby and then turning to her black said, “Give her what she needs, you have my permission.”

The young buck opened his eyes in surprise and then replied, “yes, m you bet. She’s going to get it good.”

Charlotte melted into the arms of her soon to be black lover this time pressing her lower body up against her partner. She was very excited and her whole body vibrated with lust. Her breasts throbbed with feeling, her nipples pulsing and she could feel her vagina moistening.

“Oh!” she gasped as her partner pushed up against her, his large cock pressing into her lower stomach.

“What’s your name,”Charlotte asked coyly. “If I’m ‘going to get it good’ I would like to know who I’m ‘getting it good’from.”

“My name is Saul although I’m better known as Sol. My mate is known as Jon.”

As they danced round Charlotte was enjoying being held by Sol. His strong arms and manly scent only served to to increase her sexual need.

Secretly she was quite pleased with the way she had persuaded her husband to believe that it was his will that encouraged this risque sexual contact; now she could let her hair down and enjoy a good rogering.

As they danced round Charlotte caught sight of her husband and smiled and waved her hand. He waved back and as an after thought she mouthed, “are you okay?”

Steve smiled and held his thumb up. “Enjoy yourself and then come back to me and tell me all about it,” he called. Steven was all of a quiver as he realised that his long time fantasy would now appear to be granted. He had a strange feeling in the pit of his guts and he was on tenterhooks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.