They Both Know Now - Cover

They Both Know Now

Copyright© 2022 by traddis

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - young married couple both have the same fantasy but dare not reveal to their partner until.....

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Bestiality  

Just then two young’smartly dressed, blacks approached the table; one addressed Bill, the other turned to Charlotte’s husband.

“Could we have a dance with your lovely consorts?” they chorused almost in unison. Dorothy was on her feet almost before her admirer had finished asking, Charlotte was a little more reticent and blushed as the young black took hold of her hand and pulled her onto her feet but secretly she was quite thrilled.

“I hope he won’t do anything too wild,” thought Charlotte, “I don’t suppose Steven would like it.”

What does she know...

Steven and Bill sat quietly, both with their own thoughts. They were enjoying the free drinks and now they scanned the dance floor admiring the mixed couples and perhaps wondering what husbands belong to which hot wives knowing that their women folk would soon be opening their thighs and no doubt other parts of their anatomy to rampant black cocks.

There was an air of suppressed excitement in the room and a number of white dicks were already stirring at the thought that they would’shortly, be fulfilling their fantasy and that of their white wives with lots of interacial, lascivious sexual activity.

Steven idly cast his eyes around the dance floor trying to spot his wife amongst the jumble of mixed couples, many already kissing and cuddling, fumbling at their partners clothing and in some duos black naked pricks were being handled by slim feminine white fingers.

To Steven’s surprise Dorothy and her black lover hoved into view and he gawked at seeing that she had released his penis and was gently fondling it ... Steven looked at Bill worried about the cuckold husband’s reaction but quickly looked away embarassed when he saw Bill smiling at him. Steve was a little surprised at Bill’s attitude but couldn’t bring himself to make any comment about the obscene action.

Bill supplied the answer. “Dorothy and I have an understanding, bluntly she likes lots of sex and I like to watch. I’m a voyeur’she’s a hotwife; we love each other and we are very happy with our arrangement.

We don’t indulge our fantasies at the drop of a hat but this party to night gives us a chance to have a good time, we have never gotten involved with black men before so when your Charlotte asked Dorothy to come along and once we knew about what sort of club we were going to we got very excited.

Watching my wife playing sexually with young black men is my ultimate fantasy. So there you have it, hope you’re not too put out with our life style and that we can still be friends.

Have you ever thought about swinging,?” Bill asked. “Not really, I’ve always had this fancy of watching Charlotte getting it on with another man but I don’t think she’d go for it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.