They Both Know Now - Cover

They Both Know Now

Copyright© 2022 by traddis

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - young married couple both have the same fantasy but dare not reveal to their partner until.....

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Bestiality  

On the way to the night club Dorothy whispered in Charlotte, s ear, “I saw him talking to you did he try it on?” “Yes he did,’ grinned Charlotte,”he was quite rude with his insinuations; when he pressed up against me so I could feel his ‘thingy’, he asked me if I would like to have him push it in me, so rude, cos’ I didn’t answer him; what girl wouldn’t want to be filled with something so hot and so big.”

Both girls sniggered behind their hands but Steve heard them. “What, s tickled you two? “he said quietly but got no reply. Later Dorothy suggested that she would ask her husband if he would arrange a tryst between Sid and them.

“I think Bill would enjoy watching me and Sid in action. Perhaps we might persuade Poppy to join us.” Both girls giggled which led to a fit of laughter. Steve looked quizzically at them but declined to enquire.

Soon they reached the nightclub; Sid gave the necessary secret password to two large black bouncers and all six entered. On the left was the cloakroom and a young coloured girl stood waiting to take their outer clothing before issuing numbered tickets in exchange.

Charlotte gave her stub to Steven and then they were ushered into an anteroom where an older black lady was sitting behind a desk; she was wearing a low cut, dark blue sequined evening gown that sparkled in the light of the ornate chandelier hanging over the exotically dressed woman.

“Good Evening,” she greeted and then turning to Sid and Poppy she continued, “nice to see you and Poppy again, how are you both? and thanks for inviting these lovely guests.”

“What a charmer,” thought Charlotte beginning to feel some excitement and then she noticed the sign attached to the wall behind the blue attired woman. ‘Welcome to the Clubs Club.’

Charlotte wrinkled her nose nudging her husband at the same time. “A strange name,”she mouthed to Steve. Before she could think further the blue lady broke in.

“Ah I see you, ve noticed our sign. There, s a simple answer to why we have named our club as it is. The word ‘clubs’ refers to our members. I would point out that this is a members only club and that to become a member you have to be of ebony origin, that is, no caucasions are permitted to join. That doesn’t mean to say no white people are allowed in as you yourselves are proof of that and, indeed, you are very welcome.

However we do have one or two minor rules; as our members have to pay an annual subscription and guests, of course, pay nothing we feel it is only fair to let members have certain privileges over our visitors.”

The sequined madam leant back in her chair and cast her eyes over the assembled group. “Firstly I should tell you that this is an ‘Adults Only’ club and that you may see scenes suitable only for adult eyes and adult interests; this will mean that you will almost certainly see nakedness and some, er ... how shall I put it, activities of a, somewhat more than a, romantic disposition, that is, our members and guests may be seen in various degrees of ahem!, loving action.”

“What Salome means,” broke in Sid,” is you are likely to see some light sexual activity...” “Yes, thank you Sid. As Sid has just kindly informed you we do allow a certain amount of kissing and cuddling but we draw the line at any, and all, explicit scenes; we do have rooms on the upper floor where members can entertain their guests in a more intimate manner.”

The blue sequined Salome pursed her lips as if wondering whether to continue putting the new guests further into the clubs nefarious ways, and then, begining to smile, and with lowered voice, continued, “I don’t know whether I should tell you this but I expect you’ll find out sooner or later.

We have white guests who like to bring their wives to the club so that they can watch their ladies enjoying the favours of our members.

The rooms upstairs have viewing windows where our white husbands can see what goes on; these windows are, in fact, one way mirrors that allow the wives to let themselves go when they think their hubbies are drinking in the bar; we can also record the sex so they both can enjoy it in their own homes.

It, s surprising how many husbands have hot wives and encourage them to entertain our members, these hot wives and their hubbies have, of course, free entry into our club.”

Charlotte and Dorothy looked at each other with open mouths, Bill grinned at the revelation and squeezed his wife, s hand. Steven, wide eyed, was secretly thinking how he could, perhaps, get his wife to consider the possibilities.

“Now back to the rules of our club; we only have a small dance area so we have to limit the dancers to ‘members only’ that is male members can ask lady guests if they would like to dance but non male members, unfortunately, will not be permitted to dance...

I hope you appreciate the difficulties we have with the size of the floor but you will accept that it is only fair that paying members have priority. It also means that you may find your wife dancing when you cannot.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.