They Both Know Now - Cover

They Both Know Now

Copyright© 2022 by traddis

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - young married couple both have the same fantasy but dare not reveal to their partner until.....

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Bestiality  

Charlotte was looking forward to Saturday night; it was her husband, s bowls night and it was also her chance to have a little fun. She loved her husband, she knew he loved her, provided for her, but somehow ... Well, there was just that little something she was missing.

Steven always treated her carefully; in bed she was like a porcelain doll; oh yes, he always made her orgasm usually with his mouth but it was a fleeting climax, there one second, gone the next. She wished, sometimes that he would be more forceful, ravish her, not hurt her, just a little roughness and certainly she would love deeper penetration.

When her hubby had an afternoon bowls match he would leave about one thirty and he wouldn’t be home before midnight; this gave Charlotte plenty of time to enjoy an evening out with her next door neighbour, Dorothy, and be back before Steve got home; Not once did he realise his lovely wife was ‘out of doors’; that is not to say that she was cheating on him.

She first decided to venture out when Dorothy, next door, suggested it; before then she would stay in, watch telly and retire to bed by eleven. Talking with Dorothy, they opted to go for a meal but that soon became boring. “We should go to one of those night clubs, do a bit of dancing, pick up a couple of fellows” was her neighbours idea. “I couldn’t do that” was Charlotte, s reply, “my husband would have a fit.”

What does she know...

On the Saturday Steven said to his wife “here, s some money go and buy yourself a pretty dress, something a little cheeky, give the boys a thrill, take next door with you I know your friendly with her, and later I wish the two of you would venture out, I don’t like the thought of you sitting here while I, m out playing bowls. You never go out.”

What does he know...

That same Saturday the pair of them wandered up the high street looking in the shops and trying on frocks; Dorothy was full of advice; “oh! you must try this on,”she gushed, “you, ll look very sexy in it.”

Charlotte rather reluctantly, and with difficulty, tried on the miniscule dress. “Oh no, this won’t do you can see most of my titties and the dress is so short, when I bend over you’d see my knickers, Steve would never want to see me in this.”

What does she know...

Nevertheless Charlotte did feel very sexy wearing the dress and after much persuasion by Dorothy bought the micro frock. That Saturday evening the young duo found themselves in the local night spot.

The place was already fairly busy with many couples dancing and a number of single men and women drinking and chatting at the bar. Dorothy soon spotted a group of young men rowdying at the bar Charlotte thought they were a noisy, juvenile lot but Dorothy was quite excited.

“Mmm” she hummed to Charlotte, “fancy any of them.?” “Not really I think they, re a loud, immature bunch.” Shortly two of the group approached the girls, and after the ‘good evening greetings’, the dark haired one asked Charlotte if she would like to dance. ‘Might as well’ she thought ‘I don’t have to take it further.’

Soon she was on the floor and began to relax; she found her partner quite a good dancer and surprisingly kept his hands where they should be. She noticed Dorothy being hit on and she soon joined them towing a blonde young man.

Charlotte saw them talking and Dorothy seemed quite animated, laughing every time her partner spoke to her and then nodding her head as if agreeing to something.

When the music stopped the girls were escorted back to their table where Dorothy, excitedly told Charlotte, that she was going outside for a little air, “perhaps I might get lucky” she enthused.

Charlotte gasped, “you mean having sex with that young man you’ve only just met. You don’t know what he, s like.” “All part of the fun” Dorothy exclaimed, “strange new sex makes the fucking much more exciting.”

“Won’t your husband be angry” Charlotte pointed out. “No actually,” and here Dorothy lowered her voice, peering round in case of eave droppers “he rather likes me enjoying other men and when he gets the chance he likes to watch but, if he can’t, he always wants me to give him all the details.

He gets off on it. It, s the ideal situation, I get lots of sex he gets lots of ‘one’ sex and we still love each other.” “My Steven wouldn’t accept anything rude like that,”Charlotte replied airily.

What does she know...

Charlotte watched Dorothy leave with her young beau; “look after my bag please, I won’t be long.” Fifteen minutes later she was back, hair mussed, clothing in some disarray and face red hot.

Charlotte gawked but couldn’t hide her curiosity. “Well was it worth it” she inquired. “Short and sweet,” Dorothy replied, “I managed one climax but he came rather quickly, still he had a nice size cock, all of seven inches. I’ll have to pop in the toilet, get rid of his sperm.”

“You let him ejaculate inside you,” gasped Charlotte. “Yes I love the feel of men shooting inside my cunt.” Charlotte winced at Dorothy, s use of the vernacular but even so she felt a little envious of Dorothy, s escapade, her own vagina moistening at the thought.

By ten o’clock Charlotte had danced with several men, feeling their hard cocks pressing up against the mound just above her vagina. A number of times she couldn’t resist raising herself sufficiently so as to direct the end of a semi-erect penis fully against her throbbing clitoris only to realise what she was doing and hurriedly, shamefaced, move herself away from the tantalising pressure.

There were several margaritas lined up on her table when she returned from dancing and she was having to drink more quickly so as to catch up. She couldn’t stop thinking about Dorothy, s indiscretions and, in deed, Dorothy had been outside twice more, regaling Charlotte with all the exciting details such that the young wife became quite horny.

Soon she was feeling very frisky and abandoned and no longer held herself away from the hard cocked men but indulged shamelessly with their thrusting bodies allowing her partners free access to her clothed body.

The occasional fumbling at her sensitive breasts and stolen kisses only heightened her horniness. ‘Whatever would Steven think,’ she giggled to herself.

What does she know...

Shortly after ten thirty three young blacks entered the club. As soon as they spotted the two girls they strutted over and in no time were hitting on the young women.

Dorothy, of course immediately took a shine to two of them and, after dancing with both, went straight outside. “I’ve never had a black man,” whispered Dorothy as she passed, “certainly not two. My hubby will be thrilled.”

Coloured men need no encouragement to fuck and Charlotte quickly came under pressure to ‘take the air’. She’d already had several dances with her black admirer and was quite surprised at the size of the cock pressed up against her.

She’d heard about how big black-men, s dicks were but this black cock appeared huge. Charlotte thought about the pros and cons of having sex with this handsome young black man; she was feeling very horny and the margaritas she had imbibed had banished any reluctance or shyness.

She badly wanted to feel the intimacy of a manly body, her breasts ached to be sucked and caressed, and she had an overwhelming need for her vagina to be filled with hot, hard flesh, so she threw caution to the wind and, before she could change her mind, took hold of the young black man, s hand and dragged him outside.

For a second she thought of her husband; she had no doubt that he would be horrified if he knew that she was, for the first time, about to break her marriage vows. ‘ What the eye does’’t see the heart won’t grieve,’ she reasoned.

What does she know...

At the rear of the club there was a grassed area laid out with tables and chairs mostly used on hot afternoons. Now it was dark, the only light coming from four ornamental wall lights; they gave out a pleasant glowing illumination.

Charlotte was glad of the lesser lighting, she was still feeling a bit shy even though she was full of excitement about the coming action. Some movement in the shadows caught her eye and very quickly she recognised Dorothy with the other two young blacks.

Before she could take any further notice of the three illicit, struggling bodies her own black was pushing her up against a table, thrusting his loins into her belly and kissing her.

The black, s obscene pressure on her lower body momentarily took her breath away but with an excited voice managed to pant, “What, s your name?” Charlotte asked,”can’t let you ‘do’ me without knowing who you are,” she giggled.

“Jamal,” the young black growled, he didn’t ask her name, it was of no interest to him, he’d fuck anybody, name or not.

Jamal pushed his tongue into Charlotte, s open mouth ; now that they were starting to enjoy each others’ bodies any remaining doubts had vanished from Steven Wright, s wife and she was relaxed and happy. Her own tongue slipped into Jamal, s mouth and Charlotte relished the naughtiness of her cheating. Already her toes had started to tingle and she was giving as much tongue as she was getting.

His lips now moved to her neck and Charlotte wriggled with delight, her neck being one of her most sensitive areas. Jamal sucked at the flesh of her neck and Charlotte realised there would be a hickey there by the morning.

‘Oh dear,’ she laughed to herself, ‘how am I going to explain that to Steven, he, s not going to like that.

What does she know...

Jamal began fumbling with the buttons on Charlotte, s dress, she helped him and the first four quickly came undone. She felt the cool air on her upper body and then Jamal was running his hands up under her bra and squeezing her breasts, moving his palms over her hardening nipples.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.