They Both Know Now - Cover

They Both Know Now

Copyright© 2022 by traddis

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - young married couple both have the same fantasy but dare not reveal to their partner until.....

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Bestiality  

Steve Wright loved his wife, Charlotte. He thought she was the quintessential English Rose. Honey blonde hair, big brown eyes, petite nose and full kissable lips; with a swan neck and nice sized breasts he fell in love with her every time he saw her.

Like most women Charlotte liked nice clothing; she wanted to look pretty as well as feel pretty; she wanted to be admired as well as be desired. Her husband also enjoyed seeing his lovely wife wearing feminine outfits ... for he was a voyeur.

Nothing excited him more than to see Charlotte in skimpy clothes; low cut tops and mini skirts were some of his favourites. He would encourage her to select a size smaller when buying garments and to choose bright colours and see through blouses.

Steven Wright had an ulterior motive for wanting his wife to wear revealing garb. Watching other men looking at his wife with lustful eyes, trying to see down her low cut tops when bending or casting sneaky looks up her short dresses hoping to see if she was wearing panties or not always excited him greatly,

He had a more, deeper, complex need; if only he could persuade her to spend time with another man, a little kissing and cuddling, the holding of hands; he didn’t dare think about his ultimate desire, his most exciting scenario, that of his beautiful Charlotte naked and moaning ‘neath the thrusting loins of a big macho man.

Best not think about that; a wild, impossible dream that could never happen. No, just enjoy the flimsy clothing that he could coax her into wearing and leave it at that. It was better than nothing.

What does he know...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.