The Power of Porn - Cover

The Power of Porn

Copyright© 2022 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 8

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8 - "On my 18th birthday, a couple of things happened. One, my Dad died in a stupid car accident. Two, our Internet connection got upgraded. Strangely, the second thing had a more profound effect on my life."

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Magic   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   White Male   Indian Female   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Small Breasts  

My name’s Wade. My Dad died, and I spent the next two weeks watching non-stop porn videos online, losing myself in Internet depravity until I was offered the Power of Porn. Now, the most bizarre sexual situations happen to me, as if I was living in a porno!

In one of those porn scenarios, a shoplifter fucked me so that I wouldn’t call the cops on her. A couple days later, she found me and asked me out!


I headed out to the address Piper texted me. It was a really nice apartment building in the well-to-do part of town. After buzzing me up, she let me into her place ... well, her parents’ place. The opulence of the apartment was secondary to how my possibly new girlfriend or fuckbuddy looked in her tight, knitted sleeveless top, short skirt, and thigh-high stockings. Her alternating black-and-blonde hair was pulled up into two ponytails. My eyes goggled at the sight of her.

“You like?” she asked as she twirled to show off her outfit, her skirt rising a little from centrifugal force, and her ass cheeks peeked out; it seemed like she might not be wearing panties!

“Who’s here, Piper?” another female voice called out from another part of the apartment.

“Shit!” Piper hissed, “I thought she went out.”

An older woman whose features told me that she was Piper’s mother came around the corner wearing a black bikini that showed off her toned legs, firm stomach, and C-cup breasts. After all the titflesh I had seen during my two week porn marathon, I was pretty sure that this woman’s boobs were fake.

“This is Wade, Mom.”

“Enchantee, Wade,” the older brunette said as she approached, one hand out, palm down. “I’m Eleanor.”

I took it and gave it a little shake, which made her smile. Was I supposed to kiss it? “Pleased to meet you, Eleanor.”

Piper cleared her throat. “We’re gonna go to my room.”

“With this handsome young man? I think not, Piper. You stay in the living room.”

“Mooom...”

Eleanor gave her daughter a pointed look and headed back the way she came. I tilted my head to watch her tight but also somehow round ass bounce in those bikini bottoms as she went back out to the balcony to lay down on a lounge chair. Now that I was thinking about it, Eleanor kinda looked like a brunette version of the porn star Cory Chase.

“Hello? Earth to Wade.”

I tilted my head back to look at Piper.

“She’s quite a MILF, huh? Every guy I know reacts like that to her; I’m used to it.” She quirked her mouth and huffed. “We were gonna go fuck in my room, but now we get to watch some TV right here.” She plopped her cute ass on the couch and reached for the remote.

I sat next to her as her TV loaded up the ‘flix. As she scrolled, I asked her, “So are you in college? I’m in my last year in high school.”

She stopped scrolling and reexamined me. “Why did I think you were older? Guess you just seem mature for your age ... or it was the uniform.” She gave me a sly grin as I remembered catching her shoplifting, bringing her back to the security office, and forcing her to pleasure me for her freedom. It seemed that she remembered that too, as she turned, put her feet in my lap, and made sure that her heels were rubbing up against my crotch.

I took one of her dainty stockinged feet in hand and started rubbing it. “Oh, aiming for some brownie points already, Wade? Mmm...” Her other foot kept sliding along my crotch and my penis was responding accordingly. “Yeah, I graduated last year, but I’m taking some time off to decide what I wanna do.”

I continued to rub her feet, switching to the other one while Piper scrolled through a bunch of movies. Finally, she said, “Oh, I know...” and started up an action movie. She then craned her neck to make sure her Mom was still on her lounge chair, grabbed the throw blanket off of the back of the couch, and used it to cover everything from our chests down. Now hidden from sight, she pulled her legs back and I felt her reach down for my crotch.

I moved my hand up to her small breasts and massaged them through her top as she freed my erection.

“Did you get bigger?” she asked as she stroked my length.

I actually had, somehow, by about an inch since she last touched it, but I couldn’t explain ... I just shrugged.

“Lean into me,” she urged me, and moved her ass closer to my lap as she leaned away. It took some awkward movements, but then she was able to slip my cock between her thighs. With my chest against her back, I began thrusting between them.

The movie had already started getting loud with gunfire. That was good, as Piper was whining in pleasure. I continued massaging her little boobs, finding her hard nipples through the fabric.

After a bit, our bodies lined up perfectly and my cock slipped into her pussy. I felt her body shake in orgasm. “Nngk! Oh shiiit, Wade...”

I pulled Piper tighter to me as I thrust into her from below, and she turned to kiss me. Her tongue slipped into my mouth as we lip wrassled, and I realized that, even with all the sex I’d had in the last few days, this was actually only my second kiss, the one with Parvati during the timestop not counting due to her time-frozen status.

She broke the kiss. “Choke me again ... that was so fucking hot...” she urged me.

I moved my hands to her neck and squeezed. I felt her pussy squeeze back.

“Harder...”

I gripped her neck tighter.

“Hhh...” she sighed. “Hllk ... uggh ... NGGHK!”

Suddenly her pussy clamped down on my cock HARD as she came. Her sexy body was practically spastic as she writhed in pleasure, and I could feel her tightness urging me to my own orgasm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.