The Power of Porn - Cover

The Power of Porn

Copyright© 2022 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 7

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7 - "On my 18th birthday, a couple of things happened. One, my Dad died in a stupid car accident. Two, our Internet connection got upgraded. Strangely, the second thing had a more profound effect on my life."

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Magic   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   White Male   Indian Female   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Small Breasts  

My name’s Wade. My Dad died, and I spent the next two weeks watching non-stop porn videos online, losing myself in Internet depravity until I was offered the Power of Porn. Now, the most bizarre sexual situations happen to me, as if I was living in a porno!

On the first day, I lost my virginity to my little stepsister, a shoplifter fucked me so that I wouldn’t call the cops on her, and then my stepmother had sex with me so that she would get pregnant. On the second day, time stopped at school and I had some fun fucking frozen girls in their change room. That night, my stepmother came to me again for more incestuous breeding.


I went to work the next morning. Gordon the security guy was back on the job, so I was relegated back to stockperson (not stockboy, thank you very much).

I had just washing my hands in the mens’ employee washroom when all of a sudden...

Bow-chicka-wow-wow!

Another porn scenario! Suddenly, the garbage can across from the sink started rocking a little. I dried my hands with some paper towels and went to investigate. Someone was pushing at it with their fingers through a 4” diameter hole in the wall that I hadn’t noticed before. I realized that the womens’ employee washroom was on the other side.

Gloryhole! I moved the garbage can aside, knelt down a bit, and saw a wide open lipsticked mouth through it. “C’mon!” the unknown woman on the other side urged me.

In a flash, my trousers and underwear were on the floor, and I pushed my hardening cock through the hole.

“Nice!” the woman exclaimed before I felt her hot mouth envelop my dick, which had grown to 7 inches in length just the previous night, plus I was a little thicker too.

I moaned as her tongue swirled around my shaft. She was pretty good at this ... I wondered who she was. With the anonymity of the hole, she could be anyone on staff; my manager, a cashier, or one of the other stockpeople. I couldn’t tell anything from her voice, muffled as it was through the wall. I groaned as she sucked most of my shaft into her mouth and then pulled back and did it again and again.

She pulled off. “I’m clean ... can I fuck you?” she asked through the hole.

“Yeah!”

I felt her take my member in hand and direct it between her pussy lips. A moment later, I felt a couple inches of my shaft penetrate her hot, soft insides, and moaned again. She pulled away from the wall and then pushed back, taking most of me. One more movement forward and back, and I was all the way inside. I heard her gasp, “Fuuuck...”

I could feel her vagina rippling along my shaft. She might have been cumming already, or she wasn’t used to taking someone my size, but she held still for a few seconds before she started fucking back at me, slowly at first, and then faster.

With all the sex I’d had recently, this, oddly, felt the strangest. Even with the timestop, I could reach around and fondle the woman’s breasts, but all I could feel this time was the inside of her pussy, and all I could see was the wall. This woman could be anyone: short, tall, thin, um, robust, but all that mattered was how her pussy felt, and it felt awesome. After she reached a steady rhythm fucking back on me, I started pulling back and thrusting forward to meet her.

“Nhuhh ... uhnn...” I heard her grunting, and then I felt her pussy clamp down on my cock as she came.

It was too much for me! I knocked on the wall twice, signalling that my own orgasm was imminent, but she kept fucking back on me, and so I grunted and blasted her vibrating insides with my cum.

“OH!” I heard her gasp. “UH! Uhuhhhuhh!” Her pussy kept suckling at my cock like a mouth, extending my own orgasm. Spurt after spurt of my cum was injected deep inside her sultry depths.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.