The Power of Porn - Cover

The Power of Porn

Copyright© 2022 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 6: Round two with Rayanne

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6: Round two with Rayanne - "On my 18th birthday, a couple of things happened. One, my Dad died in a stupid car accident. Two, our Internet connection got upgraded. Strangely, the second thing had a more profound effect on my life."

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Magic   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   White Male   Indian Female   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Small Breasts  

Nobody was home when I returned from school. After the weird extended day I had due to the timestop scenario, I was pretty tired, so I went to have a nap.

Bow-chicka-wow-wow!

I opened my eyes, startled awake by the porn theme. That was it! That melody had been in an old porn movie I had seen that had been converted from videotape to digital. The porno had played that theme before every sexy scenario, just like what was happening to me.

My bedroom door opened and my stepmother Rayanne stepped in, clad in a sheer nightgown that barely hid her womanly attributes. “Ah, you’re awake, just in time,” she purred as she padded over to my bed. “I sent the girls out to a movie, so we have some time alone.” She unzipped my pants, pulled them down as I raised my butt, and took my rising cock into her mouth.

I moaned. My stepmother was definitely the best at sucking cock, though I only had that shoplifting girl as comparison.

She pulled back. “Hmm ... have you been fucking someone else? I’m detecting hints of pussy.”

“Something ... happened at school,” I informed her.

She gave me a grin. “Well, as long as you give me what I want, you can fuck whoever you want, Wade.” Then she took me into her mouth again. Once she seemed satisfied with my hardness, she pulled off her panties and clambered astride me, rubbing her prominent pussy lips along my shaft and making us both gasp.

I could make out the shape of my MILF-y stepmother’s body through the diaphanous fabric, but that was about it. “Take ... take that off,” I implored her, and she grinned as she pulled off the nightie to reveal her robust femininity. “Yeah...” I sighed.

Rayanne reached down, angled my cock up, and sank her hot wetness down upon it, making us both groan. “Oh, Jesus...” she moaned, “did you get bigger?”

I didn’t know, but resolved to check later.

She settled fully upon my erection and shook in pleasure as she looked down at me with soft eyes. “Ooh, bigger is better ... less distance for your little spermies to go to accomplish their mission.” She moved her hips forward and back, swirling my cock inside her. “Ouhh...”

She leaned forward and I took one of her sizable nipples into my mouth.

“Yesss Wade ... your baby’s going to suck on me juuust like that in 9 months. Suck Mommy’s tits, baby...”

I did, and switched to the other one before lightly nibbling on it. I felt her pussy grip me.

“Unhh! Oh, so naughty, Wade...” She shook in pleasure as she came, and moved faster upon my cock. After she recovered, she dislodged my mouth and moved forward to kiss me.

Damn if this woman wasn’t the best kisser! Not that I had any basis of comparison ... while I’d had sex with a number of girls over the last few days, I’d only ever kissed my stepmother on the mouth, as weird as that seemed. Kissing Parvati earlier that day didn’t count, as the girl had been timestopped. Our tongues danced as my stepmother moved faster upon me. I moved my hands to her womanly hips, urging her to go faster, harder.

She pulled back. “I feel you twitching, Wade ... you getting ready to put a bun into my hot little oven?” She slammed her hips down upon me. “C’mon, my good little-- BIG boy ... give Mommy what she wants ... give it to me ... give it ... to meee...”

I couldn’t take it any more, and cried out as her body practically sucked the sperm out of my balls. “Au-hh! U-huhh!”

“Yesss!” she moaned as she felt my hot cum fill her up, and then her pussy squeezed my cock as she came again. “Give ... meee ... your ... babyyy! Uh! Uhhuhhuhh!” Her mouth hung open as my sperm blasted her unprotected insides, and I could feel her vagina urging me to give her all that I could give.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.