The Power of Porn - Cover

The Power of Porn

Copyright© 2022 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 5

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - "On my 18th birthday, a couple of things happened. One, my Dad died in a stupid car accident. Two, our Internet connection got upgraded. Strangely, the second thing had a more profound effect on my life."

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Magic   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   White Male   Indian Female   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Small Breasts  

My name’s Wade. My Dad died, and I spent the next two weeks watching non-stop porn videos online, losing myself in Internet depravity until I was offered the Power of Porn. Now, the most bizarre sexual situations happen to me, as if I was living in a porno!

I lost my virginity to my little stepsister, a shoplifter fucked me so that I wouldn’t call the cops on her, and then my stepmother had sex with me so that she would get pregnant. That was all yesterday. Today, time stopped at school and I had some fun fucking frozen girls in the change room.


I woke up from my nap, reinvigorated but hungry. I found a tuna sandwich in the teacher’s lounge fridge and gobbled it down with a Diet Coke. I went to pee, and then returned to the girls’ change room for more fun.

I considered the tall brunette that was still frozen in the changing room’s entryway, but she was fully clothed. Still, I felt up her C-cup breasts through her shirt and bra before moving further inside.

The showers, unfortunately, weren’t in use, as class had just started. However...

I bent over to look under the doors of the toilet stalls. A couple were in use, so when I saw redheaded Kimmy sitting on one of the toilets, I shimmied under to survey her condition. Her pants were off, of course, and it looked like I caught her mid-pee, the yellow stream of droplets hanging in mid-air between her nethers and the water of the bowl. Kimmy was slim and a little taller than me, with cute freckles and curly red hair that cascaded down to her shoulders. Fancy meeting you here, Kimmy!

I reached under her armpits and lifted up, but instead of her legs flopping down, they stayed bent. Also, when I let go, she stayed in midair. Amazing! No porno would ever be able to do that realistically. The girl’s legs remained splayed open before me, showing off her completely shaved privates. “Nice, Kimmy...” I commented as I moved her body up against the wall of the stall, pulled her jeans and underwear away from her ankles, and pulled out my very hard cock. Then I paused ... with Shelly and Parvati I had pushed some of my spit inside their pussies for lubrication, but since Kimmy was mid-pee, that idea was not to my liking. Then I considered ... could I...? I moved down and waved my hard cock through the unmoving stream of pee hanging just below where she had been sitting and snickered at the warmth as it lubricated my member. Then I moved back up to the levitating girl, used my fingers to pull her pussy lips apart, and pressed the head of my now wet cock between them.

Aided by her urine, I slipped inside her easily. It seemed that Kimmy wasn’t a virgin, which was fine by me. I had no idea what poor Parvati would feel from her busted maidenhead once time resumed. I pushed up the redhead’s shirt and bra as I thrust into her, enjoying how her freckles continued down her chest and peppered the skin between her boobs. Her breasts were B-cups, with fantastic pink, funnel-like areolas, and her nipples were inverted! I had seen nipples like those during my two-week porn marathon, but never thought that I’d see any in real life. I took one into my mouth to suck on it, determined to get both of them to poke out before I was done. Eventually, the first one finally popped out, and I switched to the other as I thrust. I could feel the telltale tingle of my orgasm coming, but I wanted to make sure that I got both nipples, so I slowed my thrusting. Finally, after I sucked her second inverted nipple out, I buried my face into Kimmy’s neck and thrust hard and fast. In no time, I felt my cum rushing up my shaft.

Shit! I quickly pulled out and spurted my cum onto her pussy, but then realized that I had done it again: with the timestop, as with Shelly before her, Kimmy’s vagina remained lewdly spread wide open, so several spurts had shot right inside the frozen girl. “Goddamnit!” I swore, and grabbed the toilet paper. Luckily, the toilet was right there to dispose of the evidence, though of course it wouldn’t flush away until time resumed.

I considered the hot redhead as she remained levitating against the wall of the toilet stall. It was crazy that gravity didn’t affect her during the timestop, as it did me. Gravity was caused by the Earth’s mass, but also its rotation, but without time, the Earth was no longer spinning, was it? Or was it still moving through space, but the timestop was more localized? I pulled out my phone, but it still showed the same time as when the timestop had begun hours ago. I shook my head ... without a satellite view, there was really no way to tell until after all this was done.

I pulled Kimmy’s bra and shirt back down, repositioned her sitting on the toilet again, pooled her panties and jeans around her ankles, and then clambered back out under the door. With all the masturbation and sex multiple times a day that I’d enjoyed over the last couple weeks and days, respectively, my cock hadn’t gone down; I was ready to go again.

Who next? Who next? I looked over at the sinks. Bending over and wearing a short skirt was blonde Inga, a transfer student from Austria. She looked to be admiring her Germanic features in the mirror, and she was indeed pretty, with her icy blue eyes and golden hair pulled back into two braided tails. I pushed her torso forward so that her ass was raised up, lifted her skirt, and moved her black panties aside. I was about to start licking, but then saw a white string sticking out from between her vaginal lips. What the fuck was that?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.