The Power of Porn - Cover

The Power of Porn

Copyright© 2022 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - "On my 18th birthday, a couple of things happened. One, my Dad died in a stupid car accident. Two, our Internet connection got upgraded. Strangely, the second thing had a more profound effect on my life."

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Magic   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   White Male   Indian Female   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Small Breasts  

“Are you ready for your reward?” she asked me breathily.


When I got home after work, I wondered what would happen if I went to sleep during this dream. It was obviously a dream, as not only had my stepmother forced her younger daughter and me to have sex to lose our virginities, but a shoplifter at work had fucked me so that I wouldn’t call the police. Both were classic porn scenarios, things that just didn’t happen in real life.

I also noted that I hadn’t been acting like myself in the latter scenario. I would never have forced a young woman to fuck me to avoid jail time! Yeah, this was definitely a dream. Still, I realized that I stank like pussy after fucking two women that day, so I went and had a shower.

Dinner was kinda odd. Ella kept glancing at me across the table, her face turning red when I looked back.

“What’s going on with you two?” Tanya asked as she speared some asparagus on her fork and glanced back and forth between us.

“N-nothing!” Ella squeaked.

“Hmm...”

“Oh, eat your dinner, Tanya,” her mother admonished her elder daughter, “and stop trying to cause problems.”

“Mooom...”


After dinner I retreated to my room. There were still a few hours before bedtime, so I wondered if I should watch some porn on my laptop. Would the Internet work in a dream? I didn’t get the chance, though.

Bow-chicka-wow-wow!

There it was again! There was no discernible source for the strange musical sound; it seemed to come from everywhere, and was loud this time, as it had been the first time that I heard it.

Knock knock!

“Um ... yes?”

Rayanne stuck her head into the room. “Wade, I need to see you in your father’s ... um, the office, please, in a couple of minutes.”

“Uh, okay, Rayanne.”

I headed downstairs to my Dad’s old office and opened the door to find my stepmother with her butt perched on the edge of his desk. She had changed into a dark, above-the-knee skirt and dark nylons that showed off her shapely legs.

“Close the door behind you, Wade.” I did so. “C’mere...” She held out her arms, and I moved forward so that she could pull me into a hug.

I was acutely aware of her large breasts pressing into me as she gave me a squeeze, as well as her heady perfume. Had she been wearing that earlier?

“Are you ready for your reward?” she asked me breathily.

I pulled back to look into my stepmother’s eyes. She had the same intense expression as when she had ordered me to take her youngest daughter’s virginity. My cock quickly filled with blood as I realized that another sexy scenario had started, and also that she kinda reminded me of the porn star Melanie Hicks. “Umm ... yes, Rayanne...”

She pulled me into a kiss, surprising me, but her lips were surprisingly soft and supple. Soon we were making out, standing in my dead father’s office. She moved her lips to my neck and whispered into my ear, “You were such a good boy earlier, pulling out of Ella’s tight little pussy to give me your cum.” I moaned.

She pushed me back, dropped to her knees, and unfastened my jeans. They and my underwear quickly hit the floor, and I moaned again as my stepmother’s hot mouth surrounded my six-incher. My hands moved to her hair to steady myself as she bobbed her head on my erection.

“Jeeesus...” I groaned as the experienced woman’s tongue slipped around my shaft. That shoplifting girl had nothing on my stepmother’s oral skills! I gripped her hair tighter as she sucked me into her mouth again and again.

Then she pulled back. With a smoldering look, she stood up and pulled down her skirt, revealing garters holding up her nylon stockings, and her trimmed dark pussy ... she wasn’t wearing underwear! She turned, swiped her arm across my Dad’s desk, and knocked half of everything there onto the floor. Luckily, my Dad’s laptop was closed up, but pens and other office paraphernalia thunked onto the plush carpet. Then she turned back, shimmied her butt onto the desk, and spread her legs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.