The Power of Porn - Cover

The Power of Porn

Copyright© 2022 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 10

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 10 - "On my 18th birthday, a couple of things happened. One, my Dad died in a stupid car accident. Two, our Internet connection got upgraded. Strangely, the second thing had a more profound effect on my life."

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Magic   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   White Male   Indian Female   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Small Breasts  

The next morning, I woke up and looked at my phone. It showed the next day, which meant that I was still trapped in this dream ... if it really was a dream.

I headed downstairs to breakfast. Just before I entered the kitchen, though, the porn tune sounded: Bow-chicka-wow-wow!

Oh ... more sex with my stepfamily! Or did we have an early morning visitor? Except I only heard the three of them talking in there ... was this going to be group sex? I strutted into the kitchen like a rooster in the henhouse. However, nobody even turned to acknowledge that I was there.

“Morning?” I asked. Normally at least one of them would have said ‘hi’ by this point, but they just continued talking about ... it seemed to be Tanya’s boyfriend.

“You’re being safe, right?” Rayanne asked her eldest. “I don’t want to be a grandmother anytime soon.”

Tanya rolled her eyes. “God, mother, yes ... I use a diaphragm.”

“Hello!” I called out loudly. Why were they being so rude?

“What’s a diaphragm?” Ella asked, her eyes wide.

“What the heck?!” I moved up next to the table. “Why’s nobody saying ‘hello’?”

“It’s a type of birth control ... a silicone cup that covers your cervix, making it so that the sperm can’t get inside,” Tanya informed her sister.

I waved my hand in front of Rayanne’s eyes. “Hello?” Nothing. What...?

Oh! I had seen a few porn videos like this... ‘Free use’, it was called. The guy was not only invisible, but unnoticeable. I could feel my cock swelling with potential as I pushed on my stepmother’s shoulder. She rocked back a little and then righted herself, but hadn’t given any indication that she’d noticed my touch.

Holy shit! Free use pornos were pretty hot, hotter than timestop, as people weren’t frozen; they just kept doing whatever they were normally doing, not even realizing as clothes were removed and people got fucked.

I had broken things off with my stepmother, but Tanya and Ella were both sitting ducks for this scenario. There was an obvious choice, though; I had fucked Ella once, but I hadn’t done anything with my voluptuous stepsister Tanya yet. Today she was wearing tight, dark blue shorts that showed off her long, sexy legs and a sleeveless black top that clung to her bra-covered D-cup boobs. The 19-year-old brunette had some classic beauty, and probably looked much like her Mom had when she was younger. I realized that she kinda looked like the porn starlet Molly Jane.

I reached forward and took those gazongas in hand. I had completely lost track of the conversation, but now Rayanne was asking Ella if there were any guys that she was interested in (these women were definitely not passing the Bechdel Test!). The cute, booksy blonde gave some noncommittal noises as I slipped my hand down her sister’s top and under her bra to grope her breasts directly. While Tanya didn’t react consciously to what I was doing, I felt her substantial nipples harden under my touch.

My cock was also hard, very hard. Time for some fucking! I pulled Tanya and her chair back from the table to make room, knelt down in front of her, and pulled on her shorts, finding myself pleasantly surprised when she unconsciously raised her butt up to assist me. I made sure that her light blue thong came along for the ride. I quickly glanced around to confirm that Rayanne and Ella hadn’t noticed Tanya’s lack of clothing down there, and then pulled her rounded hips forward so that her trimmed pussy was right on the edge of the chair. Like her little sister, her vulva was a vertical slit, her vaginal lips hiding away inside ... I just had to coax them out.

I moved forward and licked at her vaginal cleft, dipping my tongue inside to lube her up. Soon, her labia started opening, and I could see her clit as well. I gave that a few swipes of my tongue before inserting it deep inside my older stepsister’s pussy.

“Hah...”

I looked up. Tanya’s face looked flushed and she seemed a bit distracted as she listened to whatever her mother and sister were talking about. I didn’t care ... all of my attention was focused on the sexy brunette. I stood up, pulled off my pants and underwear, and sat on her chair, just behind her. Then I carefully wrapped my arms about her midsection and lifted, pulling her back and into my lap. I awkwardly lifted her again to line her pussy up with my cock, and it took three attempts, but when I felt the head catch between her vaginal lips, I relaxed my hold and a couple inches of my cock slipped inside her. I could feel the skin of my cock stretching uncomfortably, as it had when I tried having sex with someone who wasn’t turned on, so I lifted Tanya up a bit before letting go again, and this time all of my cock rushed inside her.

“Uhh...”

Rayanne turned to Tanya. “You okay, hun?”

“Umm, yeah Mom ... just feeling kinda weird.”

“Maybe your time of the month?”

“Mom, you know we have the same cycle. My period’s not due for another couple weeks, just like yours.”

“And mine!” Ella added.

I moaned as I felt my older stepsister’s hot, wet pussy surround my dick. Every vagina I’d been inside had been different, and yet also similar. I could understand why men wanted to fuck as many different women as they could; there was such variety! I thrust my hips forward in the chair and felt my shaft angle itself to rub along Tanya’s vaginal walls. That was nice, but I needed to fuck! I leaned her forward and then pushed her butt up and away from me, raising her off of my cock about halfway before pulling her back by her womanly hips. As when I had pulled her shorts off, it took only a little of that before her body started pushing forward and back under its own power as she unknowingly fucked herself on my cock.

I reached forward and pulled Tanya’s top and bra up, freeing her large breasts. I couldn’t see them, but I enjoyed fondling them from behind. They felt much like her mother’s, though less droopy due to her younger age and lack of previous pregnancies. Fantastic!

“So how are we this morning, ladies?” I asked them jokingly. “Oh, you’re having sex, Tanya? What a coincidence ... so am I!” I gave her a little extra oomph in my next thrust.

After a few minutes, this sexy scenario was getting to be too much for me, and I could feel the tingle start in my loins. I wasn’t sure what would happen if I came in Tanya’s pussy during the free use scenario, so I figured that I should get her off of me so that I could cum in her mouth. However, as I pushed at her round butt to dislodge her, she pushed back, taking all of my cock back inside her hot, wet pussy. I tried once more, but again her sexy body pushed back and took my primed cock right to the root.

Well, who was I to fight what her body wanted? She had said that she was on birth control -- that diaphragm thing -- so I sat back and let her bounce on my cock as I got closer and closer. I felt my ball sack tighten up as her sexy form urged my testicles to give up their prize. I groaned as her hot pussy set off my orgasm, and felt my cum rush up my shaft to explode deep inside her. “UNHH! OHHH!” I moaned.

“Oh.”

“Tanya?” Ella asked.

I could feel Tanya’s body shake ... maybe her internal muscles were tired from riding my cock? I continued shooting the remainder of my load into her hot depths, and finally it was done.

“I ... think I need to go to the bathroom,” Tanya said uncertainly, and she rose off of my cock, absentmindedly pulled up her shorts, and left the room.

Needing to pee as well, I went to the downstairs washroom. When I came back up, though, only Rayanne and Ella were still there in the kitchen, and they still weren’t noticing me. I considered trying something with Ella this time, but wondered what was taking Tanya so long.

The upstairs bathroom was empty and Tanya’s bedroom door was closed. I opened it to find her lying back on her bed, her shirt and bra still pulled up and her shorts on the floor. My mouth dropped open as I saw my elder stepsister pushing a pink dildo inside her as she groaned in pleasure.

I stepped into the room, closed the door behind me, and cleared my throat to confirm that the free use scenario was still in play. Sure enough, she didn’t acknowledge me, and instead moved her free hand up to tweak one of her substantial nipples. It seemed that while she hadn’t registered me fucking her a few minutes earlier, her body got turned on anyway, and she hadn’t cum yet. I pulled off my pants and underwear again, got onto the bed, and moved right up between her legs with a grin. This was going to be fun!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.