Addicted to Cock - Cover

Addicted to Cock

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Patrice has been married for twenty years. During that time she has rarely known sexual pleasure. She discovers porn and masturbation to aid her desires, but she wants more. She slowly succumbs to the urge of asking to see men's cocks, but later finds herself engaged in hardcore sex with various men.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Nickolas held Patrice in his arms. His beautiful icy blue eyes gazed upon her, “Ty krasivaja,” he said in Russian, which means you’re beautiful. She hugged him tightly. “Tonight, you’ll stay with me, zolotse (darling).”

They went to his room. He had a large king-sized bed with towering head and footboards. His room smelled like lavender and jasmine, which were two of Patrice’s favorite fragrances.

He took her into the bathroom and started the shower, “After you, zolotse,” he said. She stepped inside and felt the warmth of the water against her skin. Nickolas got in behind her and showered kisses on her shoulders. She enjoyed the sensation of his lips and his fingers as he strummed her clit. She pressed her body into him and moaned.

She turned to him, “May I touch you?”

For the first time, she witnessed his smile. A soft sweet smile. She smiled placed her hands on the sides of his face and kissed him. As they were under the water kissing, Nickolas’s cock came alive. He grinned, “I don’t know what it is about you, Patrice.”

He pressed her into the wall and lifted her leg then penetrated, “Ahhhhhh,” she moaned as his cock filled her, “Oh my god,” she whined. He grunted with each thrust and kept his eyes locked on hers. He meant to fuck the defiance out of her.

“I promise you, after a week with me, you’ll see, I’m all you’ll need.”

“Yes, sir.”

“You like being my little cunt?”

“Yes, sir.”

He slowed and sucked her tits as he humped. “Oh god, oh god, yes!” she belted out as her body shook, “Fuck, oooh.”

He took pleasure in how she melted into him, “Soon. You’ll see, I’m the only thing you will ever need.” He humped faster and tensed up, “Fuck!” he said as his cock erupted inside of her.

Their lips touched. Soon after, they cleaned up went to bed.

Nickolas lay next to Patrice. She smiled. He smiled, “You’re in a good mood.”

“You smiled today. You have a beautiful smile.”

“You think so.”

She nodded and snuggled next to him. He was attractive. He had even modeled as a teenager before moving to the United States. He had a ridiculous amount of money from his inheritance. He didn’t need to work. He had several silent partnerships in businesses around the world that supplied him with ample cash.

He mainly loved travel and fucking.

“What did you call me earlier?” she asked.

“Zoloste. It’s Russian. It means my darling.”

“That’s sweet.”

“You can call me zaichonok.”

“And what is that?”

“Bunny.” And he wasn’t called bunny because he was soft or cuddly. He was called bunny because he liked to fuck and fucked often. Inessa another woman that lived in the house was the only other woman that could keep up with him sexually, but he wasn’t attracted to her. And it wasn’t because she didn’t have great beauty. It was because her disposition was often unpleasant.

She giggled.

“But only when we’re alone in this room. Call me, sir when we’re in the basement or in front of the others.”

“You mean Julie?”

“Yes.”

That’s what he said, but there was more than just Julie, which Patrice would find out later. She had fallen asleep. Nickolas was still half-awake when he heard a knock. He got up and walked to the door, it opened and there was Inessa. She had been with him since her family sent her to live in the U.S. two years ago. She was the daughter of his mother’s friend back in Russia.

They tried to arrange a marriage between the two, but Nickolas was not having it. Inessa wasn’t easy on the eyes. Yet he did take pleasure in occasionally fucking her. Out of all the women, she liked it roughest.

“Why is your door locked?” she asked.

“Because I have company.”

“Who the fuck is in there?”

“Inessa, прекрати это,” he said through his teeth, which meant stop it. He had heard enough of her complaining. She pouted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.