Addicted to Cock - Cover

Addicted to Cock

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Patrice has been married for twenty years. During that time she has rarely known sexual pleasure. She discovers porn and masturbation to aid her desires, but she wants more. She slowly succumbs to the urge of asking to see men's cocks, but later finds herself engaged in hardcore sex with various men.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Patrice prepared to go away with Nickolas. As she got dressed, he walked into the room with a bouquet of red and purple roses. “Those are beautiful,” she said as he walked over to him.

“Beautiful roses for my beautiful darling. You know what the colors represent?”

“The red ones mean love.”

“Yes. And these purple ones represent passion, which I have a great deal for you Patrice.”

She leaned in and kissed his mouth, “This is very sweet. I love it.”

“I’ll meet you outside in a few minutes. A driver will take us to the runway.”

“The runway?”

“Yes. I have an airplane.” He kissed her forehead and left. Patrice admired the roses. Love and passion, are two important concepts that help drive a relationship. Lately, she had a love for her husband, but their relationship lacked passion. She had a passion for Nickolas and she certainly had grown fond of his gentle demeanor, but could she fall in love with him?

She placed the flowers near the window and smiled. She wore a pretty halter-tie black dress that reached her mid-thigh. She never wore dresses that short, but Nickolas convinced her that she was beautiful and shouldn’t be afraid to wear clothes that showed off her amazing body.

She grabbed her purse and left the room. She saw Kimmie in the hallway. Kimmie hugged her, “Have fun.”

“Thank you, Kimmie.”

“Nickolas must like you. I can see why.”

Curiously she asked, “Why is that?”

“Because you’re very sweet. You have this innocence about you, yet you’re incredibly sexual.”

Patrice smiled. She never thought about herself that way. She said goodbye to Kimmie and later Julie in the living room. As she went to speak to Inessa, she opened the door, walked out, and slammed it shut.

Patrice jumped. She looked at Julie. “Inessa always throws tantrums when she doesn’t get her way. Nickolas has never taken her anywhere.”

“What about you and Kimmie?”

“Not really. We see him here. You better get going and have fun.”

Patrice nodded and left.

When she walked outside, she witnessed Inessa pointing her finger at Nickolas, “Why are you treating that bitch like she’s special?!”

“poniz’ svoy grebanyy golos.” He uttered through his teeth, which meant, lower your fucking voice. Immediately she shut up and stood before him like a scolded child. “As I’ve said before, you are free to leave this whenever you want if you’re not happy with how I do things.”

She nodded.

“Let’s go zoloste.”

Inessa’s jaw nearly hit the floor. How dare he call that woman his darling in front of her. She contained herself, but as she watched him open the door for Patrice, her neck was hot and fumes radiated from her. “eta suka,” she mumbled to herself, which meant, that bitch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.