Traffic Girl: Highway to Hell? - Cover

Traffic Girl: Highway to Hell?

Copyright© 2022 by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Chapter 39

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 39 - Just when he's seemingly found calm and peace, John Cameron faces a new set of challenges. Temptation lies everywhere -- for everyone in his life. Can they make it through such treacherous waters? There are big decisions to make regarding relationships and lifestyle, and John has to be honest about what he wants out of life -- just a party or something more meaningful.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   BDSM   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Author’s Note: This is a turning point. We’re getting ready to close in on the finale of book three and make our way into book four. Thanks for the continued feedback. It’s a joy to receive. Happy reading!


The buzz at the Hooker House leading up to the football party that Sunday was off the charts. That’s because Johnny Burris had rallied Houston with three touchdown passes in the fourth quarter to beat the defending Super Bowl champions from Seattle. The team was 7-2 and looking like a legitimate contender for the first time in decades. Jess expected an early start to the festivities, since the game had kicked off at noon, and that the players would be ready to seriously cut loose – in part because this was the last game before their bye week.

Jess made two decisions that, in hindsight, would amp the party to higher levels than any of us could have dreamed. First, she instructed the girls that the only acceptable articles of clothing were stockings and high heels. Nothing else was permitted. Second, she announced that Kat’s gangbang would take place in the dining room, at the heart of the party.

“How do you feel about that?” I asked Kat when Jess told her.

“I have a feeling I’m going to have more than eight dicks in my pussy tonight,” she said.

“Are you nervous?” I asked.

“Not really,” she said. “I’ve fantasized about it. Jess and I have talked about it.”

“I guess I’ll just say it,” I said. “I’m okay with it one time. Maybe we don’t make this a regular thing?”

Kat smiled at me. “Don’t worry,” she said. “Hey, come with me. We’ve got about ninety minutes before they get here. I want you to do something to help me get ready, okay?”

“Anything,” I said.

Kat held my hand and took me to the dungeon, which was the only bedroom where naked women weren’t putting on makeup. She closed and locked the door and walked to the dresser, which, as usual, had a mirror, razor blade, and straws on it. She took out a baggie, opened it, and tapped out some powder onto the mirror. With her practiced hand, she chopped and shaped two lines.

“Bryce dropped this off yesterday,” Kat said. “He said it is totally pure heroin. The best. Will you do it with me, daddy? I want to make sure I’m ready for tonight.”

I felt like Kat had sprung this on me in a way so that I couldn’t say no.

“I don’t know, Kitty Kat,” I said, hesitant.

“Please, daddy,” she said. “It’s the best way for me to keep the demons from Mexico out. And I just have to get through this tonight.”

“You could always just not get gangbanged,” I said, not trying to sound sarcastic.

“I can’t,” Kat said, shaking her head. “Jess said she would lose the parties if I didn’t obey Davey’s punishment orders. It’s the biggest piece of the agency’s business. I can’t do that to her.”

Jesus, I thought to myself, we had some things to discuss. But there wasn’t any time today. So I folded.

“Okay, baby,” I said. “Just this once.”

The heroin burned when I snorted it, and it took about twenty minutes to kick in. I understood the euphoric feeling people described about using it, but the sensation was deadened for me. Like the high was wrapped in a shroud of bubble wrap, dulling what could have been a beautiful feeling. Kat lay back on the bed and let her hands wander around her naked body. She loved it.

“I feel so safe, daddy,” she said. “You’re here to protect me, and my mind is completely sealed off from any bad thoughts.”

The responsible thing would have been to talk about therapy, to find a way to push through the continuing trauma. But while my brain told me these things, my body simply couldn’t comply. I felt shrouded in a bubble. It wasn’t pleasant. Once was enough with this shit.

Before we knew it, Jess knocked on the door and informed us the party was going to get started. Kat opened the door, and Jess cupped her hands around her face. She looked at her and kissed her on the forehead.

“We’ll talk about it after tonight,” she said. I wasn’t sure what she meant.

“Will you?” Kat said. Jess gave a knowing nod.

“Come on,” she said.

I followed them to the kitchen. The heroin high had sunk in and become more familiar and not any more fun. I wished it had the comparatively short duration of cocaine. Kat bent over the counter, and Jess administered a booty bump. With that, the party started with an explosion.

Jess led Kat to the dining room, where the table had been outfitted with a mattress pad, sheet, and a couple pillows. She assumed her position as the evening’s centerpiece, and Alix stepped forward – wearing nothing but six-inch patent leather heels – and covered Kat’s torso in thirty lines of cocaine. As it happened, that was enough for two for each football player attending that day.

The football players arrived in a fleet of five large black SUVs, which dropped them off and put a match to the chaos. Jess, always the straw that stirred the party drink, invited them in for their welcome lines of cocaine. The energy level was off the charts. The players came in with a cloud of weed smoke trailing them. Johnny Burris and Bryce led the way – and all too eagerly helped themselves to lines off Kat’s smooth, flawless body.

With shocking speed, the coke covering Kat had disappeared. David Johnson had taken the last two lines, placed perpendicular just above her smooth, perfectly shaped pussy lips. He didn’t waste any time after that. From his pocket, he produced a large blunt, tightly and skillfully rolled.

“I got what you need, Kat,” he said and sparked it up.

Kat’s eyes grew wide as she saw the smoke. A smile cracked her face, and it only got wider.

“Primo smoke for primo pussy,” Johnson said as he exhaled a massive hit before passing it to Kat.

Kat greedily accepted it and took a long hit. As she held it, David Johnson undid his belt and dropped his pants. He rubbed his bulbous cock head around Kat’s wet pussy lips and dove in. Kat groaned as she exhaled the smoke and took another hit.

“Fuck that feels amazing!” she cried. She held up the primo, and one of the other linebackers took it and helped it make its round through the crowd.

The party was off to the races. In spite of the music thumping throughout the house, you could hear the echo of cocaine being snorted. Flesh being spanked. Having the girls naked just created another plane of debauchery. To my surprise, I saw Jess being escorted to a bedroom by Johnny and Bryce. Shelly, Johnny’s girlfriend, was skinny dipping with two other girls and five football players. It was impossible to keep track of everything. My senses were on overload. And then my eyes caught a flash of red motion at the front door. It was Rita.

“Wow, I didn’t realize being ten minutes late would mean that I missed so much!” she exclaimed and gave me a hug.

She wore an above-knee red cocktail dress that showed more cleavage than usual. She had kept her makeup light and simple and her hair down.

“You look exquisite,” I said and kissed her on the cheek.

“There is a lot of energy in here,” she said, as overloaded by the scene of naked debauchery as I was.

“There’s always one way to close an energy deficit,” I said with a laugh.

“Yeah, I could use a line,” Rita said, but her words trailed off. She was drawn to the dining room, where Kat’s legs were wrapped around David Johnson’s back as he pistoned in and out of her. “Wow, so Kat was serious when she told me she was the live sex show tonight.”

“Apparently so,” I said, dispirited. It was degrading. There was no escaping that conclusion. I thought for the first time that maybe I had pushed my boundaries as far as they could go.

Rita could sense my discomfort. “Come on,” she said and grabbed my hand. “Do some coke with me. Then let’s catch up.”

I escorted Rita to the kitchen, and we waited our turn at the coke tray while Brittany bent over and snorted two lines. One of the linebackers had his hand on her pert, athletic ass, spreading it just enough to show off the butt plug she wore.

“She has a really nice butt,” Rita said with a light laugh.

“Trust me,” I said, “it’s nicer than it looks.” The linebacker looked back at me, and I said to him, “You should test it out!”

Rita stepped up for her turn, inhaling two of the pre-formed lines quickly. I let my hand rest against the small of her back. I followed her, and she looked at me and smiled. We were interrupted by David Johnson, who came over to the coke tray. He was naked from the waist down.

“John! Hey man!” he said, wired. “We are rocking tonight. Hey! You’re the weather girl!” He eyed Rita lewdly.

“Thanks for watching,” Rita said sweetly. She tugged me by the hand. “I want to see the pool!”

I appreciated her move to take us away from David. I had taken on a suspiciousness of him that bordered on dislike, but I knew I had to avoid confrontation with him. As we walked out the back door, I saw that one linebacker had turned Kat’s head to the side so she could suck him, while another was fucking her pussy. Rita tugged my arm as I hesitated, urging me along with her.

“Just stick with me tonight, okay?” she said. “I wanted to come because I figured it might be hard for you.”

We stopped next to the lounge chairs at the pool and faced each other.

“Thanks,” I said, looking Rita in the eyes. “You’re really sweet.”

We kissed and sat down. Rita stayed on my lap, and we watched as Shelly and Alix made out as they skinny dipped in the middle of the pool. It had a very Wild Things feel, much to the delight of the four players who passed a massive, Bob Marley style joint among themselves at the edge of the pool. Alix’s tits bounced like flotation devices. Alyssa, the realtor, was giving a back rub to one of the players while he smoked. I noticed she had nipple jewelry on her hard, fake tits. That was a first.

Rita put her lips close to mine. Her eyes fluttered as she looked at me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.