Traffic Girl: Highway to Hell? - Cover

Traffic Girl: Highway to Hell?

Copyright© 2022 by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Chapter 34

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 34 - Just when he's seemingly found calm and peace, John Cameron faces a new set of challenges. Temptation lies everywhere -- for everyone in his life. Can they make it through such treacherous waters? There are big decisions to make regarding relationships and lifestyle, and John has to be honest about what he wants out of life -- just a party or something more meaningful.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   BDSM   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Author’s Note: If you can’t tell, I’m feeling the momentum. There was a lot of thick, difficult plot to work through in the middle of this book. Now that we’re back into debauchery central, it flows more naturally. Get ready for a flurry of activity as we move into the conclusion of book three.


I didn’t flee for home and the comfort of the video screen, though. I grabbed a bottle of Champagne and two glasses and walked outside. A drink would help combat this splitting headache, and I knew I’d prefer to hear this from Kat rather than sitting and watching it alone.

“Hi, Kitty Kat,” I said. “That was some finale.”

“Daddy!” she said, standing up and throwing her arms around me. I almost dropped the Champagne. “I wasn’t kidding about the post-sex cigarette. This is so fucking good.”

“Do you want a glass?” I said, showing her the bottle.

“Oh, god, yes!” she said enthusiastically. I don’t know how she had the energy.

I popped the bottle, letting the cork fly into the pool. She squealed. I poured tall glasses, and we clinked them together.

“So, I have to admit,” I told her as she took a final drag off the smoke, “I saw you guys out here and thought about going home to watch the video. But I figured it was easier to just talk to you.”

“Maybe we can watch it together later,” she said and took a swig of Champagne. She hadn’t bothered to clean the cum off her face and neck. It was drying now.

“I’d like that,” I said. The Champagne was cold, and my head started to clear up after only a couple sips. “Do you want to tell me about it?”

“Sure,” Kat said. “At least some high points. Fuck, I’m still so wired from that last primo we smoked. I’ve got an idea.” She spoke at a fast clip and in meandering fashion. “Let’s go into the dungeon, and I can tell you in there. It’ll help you visualize it.”

I grabbed the bottle, and we walked inside. David Johnson had disappeared. The house was eerily quiet. We walked into the dungeon, and Kat lit a few candles.

“It’s better without lights,” she said.

“So you were smoking primos?” I asked. I tried to say it casually, without any hint of accusation, but after what had happened in Mexico, I wasn’t too keen on her doing it.

Kat rolled her eyes. “Davey was calling the shots,” she said. “You shouldn’t knock it until you try it.” She walked to the dresser, where a small pile of powder sat. She scooped up a pinch on her pinkie nail and snorted it. Then she repeated the process with her other nostril. Then she added, “Plus, Davey said this little bump of H will even it out keep me from getting too crazy. We didn’t do that in Mexico.”

She saw the look on my face.

“You promised you’d forgive me,” she said. “No matter what.”

“I do,” I said. I sat on the bed. “I have.”

“Okay, whew, I’m already feeling more relaxed, okay,” she said. “God, where to begin. I haven’t even been to sleep. I don’t know how Davey kept it hard. Like literally eight hours straight of that monster dick.”

“You’ll need some rest,” I said. “Maybe just tell me the really dirty stuff.”

“Is it wet where you’re sitting?” Kat asked. I hadn’t noticed and shook my head. “Because I squirted there for the first time in my life tonight. It was so fucking hot.”

“Fuck, I can’t wait to see that!” I said. I wanted my tone to be upbeat, but I was drinking fast. I poured another glass.

“You promise you’ll forgive me, right?” Kat repeated.

She walked over to me and straddled my hips. I could smell the cum on her chest. I nodded again.

“Davey has this thing,” she said. “He called it a breeding fantasy. So I stopped taking my birth control about a week ago.”

Kat paused, knowing she needed to give me a moment to let it sink in. Her bare pussy was touching the skin of my thigh.

“Oh yeah?” I croaked with a dry throat.

“Yes, daddy,” she said. “I had to make him a video every day of me flushing my pill down the toilet. So he knew I was telling him the truth. So you need to know when you watch the video? Like the first two hours is just really dirty talk about him getting me pregnant. You know I love that as much as you do. He came inside me like four times. So much. And so deep. We only took breaks to smoke the primo, which only made me want it more and be dirtier for him. Oh, shit, do you feel that? That could be his cum leaking out right now.”

She ground her wet pussy on my thigh. I drained my glass of Champagne in one swig. If my head had been spinning before, the deluge of information crashing into my hungover brain made my whole body whirl.

“That was the fun part,” Kat continued. “After that, it got dark. The ball gag. Spreader bar. He used that anal hook on me? Jesus. I’m going to be so sore when I sober up. Don’t get mad about the H. It was just like four little bumps, just to make sure I didn’t get too crazy. And, yes, I’ve got Plan-B at the ready. I’ve taken it after every time someone came inside me this week. Well, except you, of course. Although I guess it doesn’t matter.”

Her continued energy wore on me. This was too much to process. I just pulled her close to me and wrapped my arms around her. It was all I could think to do. I didn’t really care about what David Johnson had done to her. It was all a fantasy. It was all for money. It was all about chasing higher sexual highs. And other highs. I didn’t feel threatened by it. The fact that Kat was telling me these details – objectively perverse as they were – underscored how they fell into the realm of fantasy. If they hadn’t? She would have tried to hide them. I knew her. I knew her well.

So I held her, and I stroked her hair. For all her energy and excitement, I could see the strain on Kat’s face. Her behavior had shifted. She needed a break. Jess had mentioned the possibility last night.

“What if we got away,” I suggested. “Just cleared the air here for a while. We haven’t been to LA in forever. What’s Kelly up to?”

“A trip to LA?” Kat said, pulling back and looking at me.

“Yeah, how’s that sound?” I asked. “Just take a hiatus from Houston.”

“It sounds perfect,” she said and wrapped her arms around my neck.


With regret, I roused Jess from sleep and let her know I was going to take Kat home. Eyes closed and hands rubbing her head, trying to moisten her dry mouth with her tongue, she grunted that she would join us later.

I carried Kat to my car. Her body was fighting the stimulant effects of cocaine and nicotine with the sedative effects of the heroin, and I just wanted to get her home to sleep it off. When we arrived, she was still a little on the hyper side, so I stripped her down and put her in the shower. Her body looked like a battlefield. There were ligature marks on her wrists and ankles. Her neck was bruised, and she had hickeys on her breasts and thighs. Her nipples were reddish and raw, her pussy bright red and swollen. There were welts on her ass and a couple spots where David Johnson had broken the skin. His stated goal was to punish her, and he had done that thoroughly.

I waited for Kat to wash herself off but didn’t join her in the shower. I waited outside with a towel I had warmed in the dryer. Kat turned off the water and stepped out in a plume of steam. I wrapped her in the towel, dried her, and carried her to bed.

“John,” she said to me sleepily as I pulled the comforter over her. “I don’t think I’m okay.”

“I know, Kitty Kat,” I said. “But you’ll get there. Jess and I are here for you. Just remember you’re loved.”

She smiled, though she seemed miles away, and fell asleep.

I stifled the impulse to watch the video of the previous night – to watch the full saga between Kat and David but also to see what had led to Jess, Melanie, and me ending up in bed together. Instead, I went into triage mode. Kat was in crisis. Perhaps it wasn’t surprising, perhaps she had gone back to “normal” too quickly. Perhaps I’d been too eager to encourage that. There was no normal anymore. We had to forge a new normal.

It was a little after 8 a.m. in Los Angeles, but, when I texted her, Kelly responded right away.

“Oh my god!” she wrote. “I would love to have you out here! All three of you!”

“Is tomorrow too soon?” I asked.

“Today wouldn’t be too soon,” Kelly said. “I miss you lunatics!”

“Not sure how much lunacy we’ll get up to,” I said and then called her. I sketched out the general situation to Kelly, and she understood. She agreed a break was a good idea – a break for the trip and probably for longer. She also had an insight that resonated with me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.