Traffic Girl: Highway to Hell? - Cover

Traffic Girl: Highway to Hell?

Copyright© 2022 by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Chapter 31

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Just when he's seemingly found calm and peace, John Cameron faces a new set of challenges. Temptation lies everywhere -- for everyone in his life. Can they make it through such treacherous waters? There are big decisions to make regarding relationships and lifestyle, and John has to be honest about what he wants out of life -- just a party or something more meaningful.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   BDSM   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Author’s Note: I really appreciate the feedback and engagement from my readers. It really is taken to heart, and I’m grateful for it! Please enjoy. Some fun things are coming the next couple chapters.


Something that didn’t occur to me right away was that maybe I was the one who was changing or had changed. I woke up that Saturday morning in what should have been bliss. After a sexy, sensual night of edible gummies, a little cocaine, wine, and a blur of orgasms for all three of us, I was aroused from blissful slumber by a tickling sensation near my cock. As consciousness fought through the thick fog of sleep that enveloped me, I heard some whispering, felt more tickling, and then what sounded like a long, blowing breeze.

“Ohhhh, yes, there is nothing better than cocaine in the morning,” I heard. It was Kat.

The breeze-like sound came again. It was an inhale. This time, followed by Jess saying, “I don’t even need this to get turned on again, but, fuck, who can resist blow this good, especially when it’s next to a fat dick?”

“Will you eat my ass while I ride him?” Kat asked. “If you’re lucky, you might get some of Bryce’s cum.”

“How messed up were you last night?” Jess retorted. “I sucked all of that out of you last night.”

“I love you for being such a dirty bitch,” Kat sighed. I felt her straddling my hips. I was coming out of my sleepy haze. “God, I love the way he’s always hard for us.”

Waking up more fully, I put my hands on Kat’s hips. She had slid my cock inside her and methodically rode me. I felt silky hair graze my hands. I opened my eyes and saw that, indeed, Jess had buried her tongue in Kat’s ass while she fucked me.

“Jesus, what a way to wake up,” I said groggily.

“There you are, daddy,” Kat said. She threw back her head and massaged her nostrils. “We decided to just keep the party going today. I figured you wouldn’t mind.”

“Heaven, absolutely heaven,” I said and pulled Kat toward me so I could suck her nipples into my mouth. This had the added benefit of opening up her ass and pussy more for Jess, who didn’t miss a beat. She bathed Kat’s nether regions and my cock with her tongue. Kat was an express train building toward orgasm.

Inside, however, I wasn’t ready for such a fast start to the morning. I needed to know what time it was. Crystal, the desperate housewife with the realtor husband, had floated the idea of meeting at noon. I wanted to fuck her. Really badly. And the thought of her, this unknown slut, distracted me from Kat’s insistent, sexy body. Why did my mind wander from this perfect present moment?

The result was that it took me an embarrassingly and unusually long time to cum first thing after I woke up. We had fucked until the early morning hours, but I always came quickly in the morning. When I finally shot my load – Kat had pulled out and let me cum on her butt cheeks for Jess to lick up – both my girlfriends were quizzical about what had taken so long. I blamed it on morning wood and my desperate need to pee. I quickly stood up and went to the bathroom, phone in hand. As I pissed, I was delighted to see Crystal had texted me at 8 a.m.

“Are we still on for noon?” she asked.

It was past 10 a.m. now. I typed out my response: “Definitely.”


I dropped the girls off at the Hooker House before I met Crystal at a coffee shop nearby. It was local, but I hadn’t been to it before. As it turned out, it was a for-profit ministry of a local Baptist church. You’ve got to be kidding me, I thought, first a Bible verse in her profile and now this? I brushed aside her hypocrisy. Whatever made her willing to be a cheating slut for me.

We started with fairly generic, awkward conversation over surprisingly delicious lattes. Crystal was objectively beautiful. Her smile was electric, punctuated sexily by her dimples. She wore too much makeup, especially around her eyes. There were faint but noticeable clumps of mascara on her fake eyelashes. Her hair was teased up and curled. She had put a lot of effort into her look, right down to the curve-hugging black yoga pants and hot pink tank top.

“Are you supposed to be at the gym?” I asked.

“Yeah, that’s what I told him,” she said. She chewed gum, even while drinking her coffee.

“You seem nervous,” I observed.

“I’ve never done this before,” she said. “But I’m excited, I promise.”

I smiled at her. The conversation carried on, and it became easier. She told me about her job, working for her father-in-law, and how she had graduated from Houston Baptist University. She had been married nine years but, according to her, he drank too much, got mean, and didn’t want to have kids yet. She was bored. She wanted excitement.

“Why this?” I asked.

“I read this book by a woman named Jami Rodman,” she said. “It was about her being an escort in Vegas. And it turned me on so much. I thought, I should do something that’s sexy and fun for me.”

That cinched it. We finished our coffees. It had been about an hour.

“What next?” she asked as we walked toward the parking lot.

“What do you want to do?” I inquired.

“You pick, but I want something exciting,” she said. “I like kissing.”

I escorted Crystal to my car.

“This thing is amazing,” she said of the G-wagon. I liked them star-struck.

We drove to the parking lot in a nearby strip center. It was large and heavily trafficked.

“Do you like giving head?” I asked.

She nodded shyly. “But my husband doesn’t like it very much,” she said. This was only getting better and better for me.

We climbed into the back seat and made out. Crystal was a good kisser, with soft lips and an enthusiastic and aggressive tongue. When her hands started to rub my cock over my shorts, I suggested she blow me. She eagerly fished my cock out of my shorts and began to lick and suck. She gave good head. You could feel her lack of experience at first, but there was also a warmth and enjoyment about her technique. She easily took my shaft all the way in her mouth, and her wet, insistent sucking got me off quickly. So did the situation. Cars passed us constantly, but the deeply tinted back windows gave us a measure of privacy. I warned her I was going to cum, and she didn’t miss a beat. Never taking her mouth off me, I shot my load across her tongue. She swallowed, rose up, and wiped her lips and chin.

“How was that?” she asked.

“Fuck, that was fantastic,” I said honestly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.