Traffic Girl: Highway to Hell? - Cover

Traffic Girl: Highway to Hell?

Copyright© 2022 by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Chapter 28

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Just when he's seemingly found calm and peace, John Cameron faces a new set of challenges. Temptation lies everywhere -- for everyone in his life. Can they make it through such treacherous waters? There are big decisions to make regarding relationships and lifestyle, and John has to be honest about what he wants out of life -- just a party or something more meaningful.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   BDSM   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Author’s Note: Really appreciate the amazing feedback about Book Four. Count on it. It’s happening. I’ve been inspired by this story more so than I ever thought possible, and I think a continuation will honor the characters. Thanks for the time you take to read.


The next day, to my pleasure, the girls were very forthcoming about the Mexico trip. I had played dumb, saying that I was too distracted by Rita to watch their escapades at the party. It was a little test. And they told me everything I had overheard – Johnny, David, and Bryce, the wide receiver, would charter a plane to a small resort outside Cancun. Kat, Jess, Gloria, Shelly, and David’s wife would accompany. They’d be gone for two days of partying and then come back.

“Daddy, I have a confession,” Kat said, just before she and Jess were going to shower off. “I tried something new last night.”

“Oh, what was that, Kitty Kat?” I asked. I was anxious for her to come clean.

“Davey did it for me,” she said. “I thought it was just a joint, but it turned out that he sprinkled some coke on the weed. It’s called a primo.”

“A primo?” I said, playing dumb.

“It was the most amazing high,” Kat said. “Maybe even better than a booty bump.”

“Are you serious?” Jess asked.

“Totally serious,” Kat said enthusiastically. “I thought it might be super fun to try it sometime, especially because the sex after I smoked it? Oh my god. It might have been the most intense thing I’ve ever felt!”

“That sounds hardcore,” I said.

“Yeah,” Jess concurred. “Really hardcore. I’m totally down to try it.”

“Davey said you should only do it for special occasions,” Kat said. “So maybe when we get back from Mexico the three of us could smoke one together?”

“I can’t wait,” I said. “Go get showered up. I’m not going to lie. You smell like used and abused hookers.”

The girls shot me playfully annoyed, hurt looks but bounced off to the shower. It had been a long night for them. They didn’t come home until after breakfast. I hadn’t checked the video again, even after waking up on the couch to the TV stuck on its blue screen.

Alone in the living room, I couldn’t resist the urge to look in Kat’s purse. I did and easily found the off-white baggie of heroin. I understood why she didn’t want to mention it. I gave her the benefit of the doubt. She probably was going to mention it after the three of us had smoked a primo together for the first time and save it for our comedown. Kat had never given off the addictive vibes that Jess did, so I didn’t think too hard on it.


The two days before Kat and Jess left for Mexico we spent taking a much-needed break from partying and the outside world. We sat by the pool and drank juices and detoxed. I couldn’t remember the last time I had done that. We enjoyed each other and made love sober, which had become almost a foreign feeling. I can’t say I didn’t like it, though. It was a good hint that settling down would work just fine.

I also spent the down time planning what I’d do while the girls were away. Rita asked for Tuesday night and a morning quickie on Thursday. I had jumped at the opportunity but was curious how she would get away on a night her husband was home. Wednesday night I had some work to do. Since Shelly was escorting less now that she was with Johnny Burris, Jess had a new candidate for me to interview. She was a friend of Gloria’s. The agency had been stable the previous several months, so it would be nice to have a fresh tryout.

While the girls showered, I ran over this itinerary in my head. It was going to be a busy forty-eight hours.


When Rita arrived for dinner Tuesday evening, I greeted her at the front door with a glass of Champagne. She stepped out of her Mercedes G-Wagon in a form-fitting tennis skirt and top. I handed her the glass and kissed her. She welcomed it, and I could feel the passion flowing from her. She pushed her body firmly against mine.

“I missed you,” she said breathily and walked inside.

“Do you need me to get your racket?” I said playfully as she walked inside.

“Nope,” she said, “just bring your balls.”

We laughed and made out enthusiastically against the bar. I had never felt such urgency from Rita before.

“I love that you could get away on a weeknight,” I said, finally breaking the kiss. “How’d you pull that off?”

“John, I’m going to be honest with you,” Rita said, turning suddenly serious.

“Okay,” I said, intrigued.

“I found out my husband didn’t go hunting last weekend,” she said.

My heart skipped a beat, and I was flushed with adrenaline – though I wasn’t sure whether it was from fear or anticipation.

“He took his girlfriend to LA for the weekend,” Rita continued. “And I confronted him about it.”

“How’d you find out?” I asked.

“One of my girlfriends was out there and saw him,” she said. “So she texted me. Girl Code.”

I nodded and said, “I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be,” she said, waving a hand nonchalantly. “We’ve always had a kind of detente about his philandering. But since you and I have become ... well, I don’t know how exactly to describe it. But I have feelings for you, John.”

“Those feelings are mutual,” I said.

“I know,” she said and looked at me warmly. “Anyway, I just told him that he was busted and to save any great declarations of love. We’ve been together for eight years, and he is who he is. I told him I wasn’t going to change him, but that he had to be smarter about this because I’m not going to be gossip column fodder.”

“Wow, that’s a big step,” I said.

“And I told him if he got to do his thing, I got to do my thing,” Rita said and stopped. The words hung between us.

“So,” I started and then paused. “Does he know...” My voice trailed off.

“No! Oh, god, no!” Rita said. “I didn’t say I was going to go out and have an affair. I just told him I wasn’t going to sit around at home waiting for him. He thinks I’m playing tennis and going to dinner with the girls tonight.”

“Do you really think he believes that?” I asked. This was new territory, and I felt uncomfortable. I liked Rita. I liked her a lot. But now her husband essentially had been told to be suspicious. It didn’t matter if he had his own action going on. He still might well be the jealous type, and I didn’t want his next hunting trip to be for me.

“I don’t care what he believes,” Rita said. “And it feels amazing.” She threw her arms around me and drew me into another kiss.

I had a lot of questions, but I pushed them into a closet. There wasn’t anything I could do about it tonight. The girls’ night excuse probably would work this time. Who was I to refuse a horny, gorgeous married woman?

“You know what else feels amazing?” I said, fully immersing myself in the moment.

“What?” Rita asked, her eyes shimmering and playful.

“Making you squirt while my cock is in your ass,” I said.

“You bad boy,” she said. “You know exactly what I need. You’re the only man who ever has.”

We started making out again, and I began to strip off her clothes. Her sports bra mashed together and pushed up her magnificent tits. I buried my face in them.

“I’m going to show you who you truly belong to tonight,” I said gruffly. I bit her nipples and said, “I want to do a line off our tits.”

“Only if I can do one off your dick,” she said.

The evening turned into an urgent, needy, powerful fuckfest. I warmed up Rita’s pussy with my cock but then, after a booty bump, gave her a fierce ass fucking until she had squirted all over the bed. Three blurry hours later, freshly showered and changed into an outfit that she supposedly had worn to dinner with her girlfriends after an afternoon of tennis, Rita went home for a short night’s sleep before she headed to work early the next morning. We hadn’t even eaten. Except for the two loads of cum Rita had swallowed.

“That’s just what I needed, John,” Rita said as I walked her to her car.

“Me, too,” I said. “I can’t get enough of you. If you didn’t have to wake up so early, I’d put another load in your ass.”

“Don’t get me going again,” she said and shoved me away playfully.

I closed the door to her SUV, and she rolled down the window. It was an oppressive, steamy Houston night. We looked at each other for a few moments. Rita started to say something and stopped. Then she did it again.

“I’m going to miss you, okay?” she finally gushed out.

“Thursday morning feels like an eternity,” I said. “I’m here any time.”

I watched her tail lights disappear down the driveway and went back inside. There was no way her husband wasn’t going to figure out she had something cooking on the side.


I woke up Wednesday morning with a hangover. Rita had left at 9 p.m., and I was bored, so I stayed up watching movies and drinking too much wine. It was almost ten o’clock, and I had to get moving. While they were gone, Jess needed me to test run a new girl for the agency. Her name was Sabrina, and she had become good friends with Gloria. Other than that, I knew nothing about her, other than she would be at my house in twenty minutes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.