Traffic Girl: Highway to Hell? - Cover

Traffic Girl: Highway to Hell?

Copyright© 2022 by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Chapter 18

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Just when he's seemingly found calm and peace, John Cameron faces a new set of challenges. Temptation lies everywhere -- for everyone in his life. Can they make it through such treacherous waters? There are big decisions to make regarding relationships and lifestyle, and John has to be honest about what he wants out of life -- just a party or something more meaningful.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   BDSM   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Author’s Note: This is less a plot chapter, although there are always some nuggets to move things along, as much as it is pure debauchery. Sometimes? You just have those days when you need to fuck and fuck and fuck. Below is one of those days.


At some point that night, I slept. But it wasn’t until after I had put four loads of cum up Rita’s ass and a fifth in her pussy. That final orgasm took place in the shower, as we cleaned up and let the steam work its magic on our cocaine-packed sinuses. I think we fucked until dawn. Rita was insatiable, cumming and squirting so hard and frequently that I legitimately worried she might get dehydrated. It was one of the most intense, aggressive, fulfilling fuck sessions I could remember.

And now, as the sun shone through the bedroom windows, Rita was attacking my cock with her mouth.

“Good morning, sunshine,” she said, pulling her mouth off and leaving strings of spit behind. “I couldn’t believe I hadn’t blown you. So here we go.” She grinned and got back to sucking me.

I realized this was the first time I had seen Rita without makeup. Her hair was tousled. I wondered if she felt vulnerable this way, a person who was always in the public eye and whose Instagram page was so carefully curated. But this morning, she was just a gorgeous cheating wife slobbering on my cock.

“Don’t let me interfere with making sure you complete every item on your checklist,” I said.

There were cobwebs in my head that I tried to shake off. She licked my balls and came fairly close to my asshole before backing off. She was as full of enthusiasm now as when she had walked through the door. I leaned my head back and just savored her giving me sloppy head. The alarm clock next to the bed caught my eye. It was nearly noon. Jesus, I thought, where had all the time gone?

“Can I ride you?” Rita asked, suddenly pulling off my cock. “My pussy just wants more. I thought I’d be sore this morning. But all I want is your dick inside me again.”

“Whatever you want, love,” I said. “I have no idea how you have this much energy right now.”

Rita laughed as she mounted my cock. Her cunt was soaking wet – I don’t know if it was still or again.

“Babe, you know how,” she said. “I just gave myself a booty bump. You act like I haven’t woken up at 3 a.m. for the past seven years!”

As soon as she started riding me, my hands instinctively moved to her tits. It was the only possible response to Rita fucking me cowgirl. The way her silky folds welcomed my cock was becoming one of my favorite feelings. She smiled as she worked her hips, grinding down and taking me as deeply as possible inside her. I grabbed her ass, snaking a finger between her cheeks and seeking out the hole I had so thoroughly abused last night, and pushed her tits into my face so I could suck them.

We were lost in each other. It was a deliberate, gorgeous fuck powered by a smoldering intensity. All I wanted to do was muster up one more load of cum for Rita, to show her what heights of pleasure she pushed me to. She came, and I was building, when we were startled by a voice.

“This is just too fucking sexy,” it came from next to us on the bed. It was Kat. “You two are hot. Jess! Do those lines and come here!”

A moment later, in walked Jess, sniffing and rubbing her nose.

“Mmmm,” Jess groaned lustfully. “This is delicious. Keep going!”

Rita had broken stride only for a moment, and my mind tried to catch up with what had just happened. I leaned back again and turned my head toward my girlfriends, who stood conspiratorially at the side of the bed.

Kat looked turned on, and she bit her bottom lip. She wore yoga pants and a workout tank top that let her sports bra show through. I saw one of her hands wander into the waistband of her pants.

Jess stared intently, more at Rita than at me. Her eyes retained their cocaine-glazed look. Her nipples poked through her sports bra, which she wore with yoga pants that matched Kat’s. Seeing them made me horny. Seeing them watch so intently made me even hornier.

Kat made the first move. She walked over to me, leaned down, and whispered, “Daddy, have you been fucking my sexy friend all night?” she asked.

“I have, Kitty Kat,” I said slowly. “Rita took four loads in her ass last night.”

“Four?” Kat repeated, breathlessly. “Well, daddy, I thought I was going to come home and have you fuck my ass. You’d be so proud. I had five guys run a train on me last night. One after the other. Just filling my pussy full of cum. And I wanted you to use all that to lube my ass. I didn’t let anyone touch my ass last night. I saved it for you.”

I let my eyes roll in the back of my head and groaned.

“That’s so fucking hot, Kitty Kat,” I said.

Kat kissed my cheek and licked my ear. “But this is so sexy,” she said. “I’ve got another idea.”

She stood up again, her hand falling back into her waistband, and gave Jess an open-mouth kiss. She pulled her hand out of her pants and stuck two fingers in Jess’s mouth, who greedily licked them clean. The girls then undressed one another. Seeing their beautiful nude forms made me harder.

Kat took the lead and climbed on the bed. I turned my attention back to Rita, who had never broken stride on humping me. Kat positioned herself next to us. She touched Rita’s cheek and kissed her. That was a next-level turn on.

“Jess has gotten me craving girls,” Kat said shyly. “You are so sexy, Rita. I love watching you fuck John.”

“I haven’t kissed a girl since you and I would make out to try to get guys to fuck us,” Rita said with a laugh.

“Lean forward,” Kat instructed her. “John loves sucking your tits, and I want to give you a surprise.”

Jess joined Kat on the bed, and she kissed her urgently. Jess had a naughty glean in her eyes. My girlfriends lined up behind Rita, who had resumed her long, slow strokes. My tongue and lips were glued to her nipples.

Kat kneeled behind Rita’s ass. She put her hands on her cheeks, forcing Rita to start bouncing up and down more vertically, which increased the pleasure for me. Kat leaned forward and began tonguing Rita’s pussy and ass. Behind Kat, Jess lay down between her thighs, letting Kat’s pussy and ass rub across her face.

“Damn, sweetie, my man used this ass last night,” Kat said. “I can tell. This will make it feel so much better.”

She went back to eating out Rita.

“God that feels amazing,” Rita groaned.

I closed my eyes and let myself enjoy Rita’s cunt gliding up and down against my shaft. Was this my life? The thought floated through my head. How many guys would envy the fact that Rita Johnson was desperately trying to coax a sixth load of cum out of my cock? And somehow my two girlfriends were completing a sexy, boner-inducing daisy chain behind her. We were all lust-drunk.

“You have so much cum in your pussy,” Jess said to Kat between licks. She was eating her with true joy. “God, you were a cum dumpster last night. It’s so fucking sexy. I’m going to eat all of this.”

“I love that soft tongue,” Kat groaned.

My head was spinning. I’m not sure I had ever been so fully enveloped in pleasure in my life. I could feel by the way her stomach began to convulse that Rita was approaching a massive orgasm. Kat relentlessly tongued her asshole, and she loved it. When the orgasmic wave washed over her, it was massive, and she squirted across my chest. She was screaming at the top of her lungs, and soon was joined by Kat, who was pushed over the edge by Jess’s tongue.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.