FAL — Part 5: Troubled Times - Cover

FAL — Part 5: Troubled Times

Copyright© 2021 by Buzios

Chapter 12: Andante com Animo

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12: Andante com Animo - The New Year starts with shocking news for James - a dear friend's illness needs concentration on supporting the couple., but he succeeds with the love of his women. The yearly Sales Convention where NY HQ applauds the outstanding success of the company is overshadowed by a vicious run-in with the newly appointed president, leaving James no other choice than to resign. What will life now bring for him? Enjoy it.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism  

I woke up first the following morning and managed to leave the bed without waking them. There was still work from last night to clean up, but a cup of hot and strong coffee helped a lot. I prepared everything, even waffles, since Irene told me about a delicatessen shop close to the office with lots of gourmet goodies. They offered readymade dough for waffles, which she said was quite tasty.

When I had read the newspaper and had a second cup of coffee, Maureen walked in, nude, half asleep, and upset. She hit me gently.

“Hey, how do you dare to get up without me? I woke up, and you were not there!”

Then she sniffed the coffee and took the cup out of my hand.

“Perhaps I’ll forgive you; let me think about it.”

She sat on my lap and kissed me.

“James, thank you for the last night. It was paradise.”

At that moment, Jenny walked in, but she was more awake. She also hit me, however. Why could they not talk to me without first going for physical assault? Women!

“How do you dare to get up without me? I woke up, and you were not there!” but then she kissed the spot (at least she remembered what Ellen had said: if you hit him, kiss to make it good again. Perhaps Maureen needed a reminder?) and sat at my side. More kisses and my coffee vanished. They decided that they were ready for breakfast and went back to dress.

When they came back, all they had put on was a baby doll, the one that was too large at the top and too short on the bottom, and they looked lovely. I served them coffee, pointed to the table where butter, toast, jam, and my waffles (on a rechaud to keep them hot) were waiting. They appreciated my efforts, but Jenny looked at Maureen and grinned.

“James, Maureen told me that occasionally, she had breakfast more intimately than just sitting across each other; actually, she was sitting on your lap, and you were deep inside her. May I try this today, too? Please?”

I wondered what other information they had exchanged about me but was afraid to ask. Jenny knew what she wanted; she came over to my side and bent over to kiss me. It was not an innocent kiss; her tongue came out and battled mine, and suddenly she was sitting on my lap.

“Get up for a moment, darling...” and suddenly my Bermudas were off, and my t-shirt was drawn over my shoulders. She settled down again and reached down. She was disappointed that my penis was still soft but rapidly changed that situation. She got off my lap and knelt in front of me, taking my shaft in her hand and licking it slowly up and down. I looked at Maureen, and she shrugged.

¨You let her loose, my love; now live with it, but remember all the time that I’m your wife and that I’m sharing you only because I love her, too. Go ahead: it was fun for me, and it’ll be fun for both of you! ¨

Jenny nodded, which, considering that she had my shaft deep in her mouth, caused all kinds of pleasurable sensations. She grinned when George woke up and said hello; then, she moved back up and settled on my hips. Looking down, she pointed George to her already wet entrance and moved forward until I was settled deep in her. She moved around until she had the proper position with me touching her most innermost point, and then leaned forward to kiss me again.

“Now, my dear, I’d like some coffee and, if you don´t mind, perhaps a bit of toast? I prefer the orange marmalade, please.”

I did what I could, and again, her moves and my countermoves made life enjoyable. Maureen had sat down on the other side of the table and was watching us with amusement.

“What are we going to do about lunch? Stay in? Order Chinese? Go out?”

Jenny was trying to answer, but a little shock went through her body when she opened her mouth. She stuttered “I would ... oh nice, James ... prefer to ... once more, James ... to stay in and have fun.” She trembled once more and hugged me.

“This is so nice, my love. I don´t want to stop.”

She relaxed somewhat and became interested in other matters.

“Please more toast, James, and hand me my cup of coffee, please.’

I reached over to get her cup, which again caused specific movements deep inside her, and she closed her eyes. She pushed herself against me, and her stiff nipples drilled two holes into my chest. I almost spilled the coffee but saved her from a hot bath at the last moment. It seemed that every little move multiplied her sensations, so I put the cup back on the table. At that moment, the phone rang.

Maureen attended it, and her voice changed from neutral to affectionate.

“Hi, Ellen. How are you? What can we do for you?”

I moved up and down while she listened to the other side, and Jenny responded eagerly.

“Ellen, that sounds nice. Let me hand the phone to Jenny...” and she walked over to us and handed the receiver to Jenny, who was at that moment at the start of a nice climax.

“Jenny, Ellen wants to know whether we’ll come over and have lunch with them instead of tea? For me, it’s OK, and I know James agrees also. What do you think: talk to Ellen, please.”

Jenny did not know what to do: have a shuddering climax, murder Maureen, or talk to Ellen. Politeness won, but Maureen knew she would have to pay later.

“Hi, Ellen, How are you? Can I do anything for you?” I liked Maureen’s idea and started to move a bit more actively, causing her to glare at me, too.

“Yes, Maureen told me about lunch. That is an excellent idea.” I grasped her breasts and twisted her nipples, causing her to lose concentration. “Could you please repeat this, Ellen? James is bothering me.”

I changed to a faster movement still and pulled her deep onto me. She tried to say anything, but only a quiet moan came out. She breathed rapidly and almost yelled: ¨Yes, Ellen. We´ll be there. See you later, dear!” and threw the receiver to Maureen.

Shuddering, she came, yelling my name, and pulled me into her arms, squeezing me as hard as she could, and causing my seeds to jet into her. She came again and again, and finally, even after relaxing against me, aftershocks and tremors ran through her body. In the end, she looked up and glared at us.

“You are evil, really truly evil. Both of you. How could you do this to me? What will Ellen think?” and she blushed all over.

Maureen smiled innocently.

“Did you not get what you wanted? Breakfast with James inside you? Anything missing? Perhaps another round? And what is a short phone call between friends? Perhaps she didn’t realize that you were in the middle – or rather at the end – of making love? I doubt that, but there might be a chance that she’ll not say anything.”

Maureen pointed at me.

“James, what do you think?”

I reflected on the situation and turned to Maureen. Considering that I was still embedded in Jenny, this caused her to shiver again.

“I believe that she might be suspicious, but she’s a lady, and she will not bring this up in front of others.”

I went back to Jenny and hugged her.

“You’re so easy to tease, my love. Get even, not angry, darling!”

Slowly I slipped out of her, and Maureen came with a washcloth to clean us. The fun was over, and we dedicated the rest of the time to having a decent breakfast, a long shower where Maureen enjoyed her part of our love, and then we were ready to see Allan and Ellen. My two had dressed properly: a smart narrow dark skirt, a white blouse and red sandals for Maureen, and white blouse and dark blue trousers for Jenny, with black ballerina shoes. Maureen had her golden-red hair immaculately styled, but Jenny had her long black hair hanging over her shoulders. Their lips had a naughty red color, and a slight blush on their cheeks completed the picture of two stunning young ladies. Their dresses emphasized their firm bodies, honed by running and martial arts, but the best part was their eyes smiling at me.

“Are you satisfied with your women?”

I replied that being overwhelmed would be a better word and that I was delighted that they gave me the pleasure to accompany them. They pulled my arms around them, and off we went. It was always difficult to fit into the Porsche, but they wanted this, teasing me. It was fun seeing them struggling to enter or leave the backseat. When they allowed me to help (which always happened as long as we were on our own), it was a pleasure to check whether their legs were still perfectly straight, their pussy covered (but probably not for long), and their breasts still open for some sweet touches.

We arrived at Ellen´s house, and when we entered, Ellen looked much better than the other day at the airport. Being home did wonders for her. She was sitting in a wheelchair but seemed anxious to get up. She asked immediately: “Jenny, are you OK? You sounded so flustered on the phone? Did James bother you? What did he do? Tell me, dear: I’ll scold him!”

Jenny looked at me and whispered: “Ellen is a lady; she will not bring this up. Hah!”

Then she turned to Ellen, kissed her, and asked: “What do you want to know, the truth or a censored version?”

Ellen grinned.

“The truth, but it might be a good idea if the men have a glass of port somewhere. Allen, please take James to the veranda and have a drink with him. I’ll call you when lunch is ready.”

He looked at me, but I could only shrug. Ellen shooed us off, and when we sat down, Allan asked: “What was this about?”

I told him to ask his wife and switched to another subject: the forthcoming change in management and the trip to Hawaii.

“James, the information I have about Mr. Bush is not very pleasant. He seems to be a pushy, very detail-obsessed manager, and I’ve heard that people have preferred to leave the company rather than to work under him and let me tell you that that’s the right expression. He wants people to work for him, not with him. He seems to be a glory hunter, and you’ve to be very careful what you say when you say it and how. Always document what you agree to and protect your back. I know that Jenny will help you, so you’re not alone, and everyone in the company respects you, but there are bad apples in even the best company. He also had problems with female staff, so advise Jenny to watch herself. It is a miracle that he’s still in the company, but his uncle is the chairman, and he seems to be fixed on the idea to push him on a fast track to the top. He’ll stumble one day; just be careful that you will not fall with him.”

He looked at me.

“You´ll need everything you’ve learned to survive, but I’ve full confidence in you, and whenever you need help or advice, you know where you can find it. You’re family now, son: remember this always!”

We went once more through my speech, talked about the more promising people in my division, and he was pleased how I had ripped Peter out of his rut. Jim Albright was also coming along nicely, and this year looked like we could make our sales targets again. Well, we thought we might, but if HQ used our success last year as a base target and increased it significantly, we might have another year of stress ahead. Profits were more difficult, but he came back to Mr. Bush.

“He wants instant success, and he doesn’t seem to believe that you have to invest to collect later.”

He asked about NT and Mrs. Monahan; he was really impressed by the stubbornness with which she had pulled her company to the top in her region and how she seemed to take on new areas with enthusiasm. He also commented on how beautiful she was and what a waste it was that she had not found anyone who would accompany her on her way to the top. I thought that she had found me and that I would always back her up, but he was right; I was always far away, and the weekends we stayed and played together were not enough for her. Perhaps I would find a solution for her because I loved her and wanted her happiness. Maybe one day, when I left the company and moved to Brisbane (after all, this seemed to be now my predestined path), we might find a solution. She needed someone who would be hers, who would stay with her every day (and night!), and who could control her emotions. I was certain that I could do this, but when would we be together? But that was something to consider later.

Finally, we were called for lunch, and Ellen looked at me with a twinkle in her eyes.

“James, we should have met earlier, and Allan and I could have learned a lot from you, too. You do surprise me, dear.”

Allan looked at her and then at me, but again, I shrugged. I suspected what she implied in that mysterious sentence, but I was sure someone would tell me what was behind that comment at home. Jenny was blushing furiously, and now I knew what had happened. Ellen was indeed a lady, but she was experienced enough to know the other side of life! We were family, and she would have thought (and acted) on these ideas also – wouldn’t she?

We were told where to sit, Allan which wine she wanted, the girls to get the dishes and prepare the table. It was one happy family. I was ordered to sit beside her, and she asked me whether I treated her girls well, but she asked me in a thoughtful way; she knew that I would do anything for them.

When we were sitting at the table, I asked for a moment of silence and turned to Ellen.

¨Ellen, our dear Ellen, you know that we have learned to love you, and we know that you like us. This feeling has become more profound during the last months, and we would like to give you a little trinket that will always remind you what we feel. ¨

I went on my knees beside her chair, pulled out a little box, and gave it to her. She opened it slowly and took out a golden locket. I had it done at our jeweler and on the outside was a delicate filigree with our initials intertwined: the two ‘J’ s and an ‘M’ holding them together. The letters were in dark red gold on a yellow gold background, and it was surprising how the goldsmith had managed to draw these minute but firm lines. When she opened the locket there was a picture of us three smiling at her and an inscription: ‘We love you.’

She looked at it for a long time, and tears got into her eyes.

“Come here, James.” She bent forward and embraced me.

“James, the two girls have shown me already how affectionate they’re with me. This gift shows me that you’re as loving as they are. Come into my heart, James, and be welcome as the son I never had.”

She started to cry, and I must say that I cried also. Things got confused as Maureen and Jenny came over and joined the embrace. Allan cleared his throat to hide his emotions but failed also. Finally, she called the meeting to order, and we sat.

“James, Maureen, and Jenny, I’ve said before that I consider you family. Let me go one step farther: from now on, you are the children I always wanted to have, but I lost so early. But be careful: I will also feel authorized to talk to you seriously if I believe you need it! I’ll never take this gift off!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.