Party Favor - Cover

Party Favor

by INtrinSicliValud

Copyright© 2021 by INtrinSicliValud

Erotica Sex Story: BSFSF 2021 entry. She is gorgeous and wants to play again; he is more than willing to oblige once more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   .

He shouldn’t have let you wander off. Through the mask, your sparkling blue eyes met mine, then drifted downwards. Half-empty glass trembling in your fingers, your lips parted and your tight chest puffed. Though you tried, words wouldn’t come when I tugged your wrist. Into the dark room. Away from the party. You murmured into my neck as I raised the elegant dress over your silken hips. The hot murmurs became desperate moans; your hands had found what your hungry eyes wanted. Soon my groans merged with yours as I drove your lace aside.

Already warm and oh, so slippery, the clean-shaven skin shivered beneath my fingertips.

“Nice,” I whispered. I glided my fingers down. “For me?” Eyes gleaming, you nodded.

After sliding your silken leg upwards, air raced from your shiny, parted lips when my fist joined yours and we plunged my aching mast deep into your slick tightness. Your teeth buried into my shoulder as I drove further, lifting you onto the tips of your expensive heels and driving you back against the wall. How your breath stuttered as you trembled against me.

Once my hands lifted you to wrap tight around me, we rocked. Like a ravenous animal, you rode me, bucking your lithe frame until your screams blasted wet bubbles along my neck. Our eyes met. Your soft lips slammed into mine. Tongues lashing, swirling, hungry for more, but that feeling began, and our growls merged. Sapphire pools blazed as you clamped my spasming flesh. With each jet, your eyes flashed. And once again, I wondered. Had you ever told your husband?

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.