Secret - Cover

Secret

by INtrinSicliValud

Copyright© 2021 by INtrinSicliValud

Erotica Sex Story: BSFSF 2021 entry. For a lesbian she's awfully motivated by him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Light Bond   .

“Do you know what I like most about you?” My words hissed through clenched teeth as I plunged deep into your naked frame, stretched taut across the bounding mattress.

Desperate for air, you squirmed beneath me, drool flowing from around the leather gag as your pretty eyes stared, unblinking, white-rimmed, and so very desperate. Your tightness clamped down–hard. Yes, even as you strained in the bindings, you already knew the answer.

Every. Little. Thing.

My fingers gripped your heaving chest and found your stems. Oh, how your eyes blinked then. Screams—muffled, wet screams fled your lips as I twisted the sharp nubs, pulling them upwards, dragging your little tits high off your ribs before releasing them to bounce. At last fully impaled, your long eyelashes fluttered even as your slippery flesh squeezed my hardness.

Only then did I begin. With each ever quicker, deep thrust, your muted cries, the thumping of the creaking bed against the wall, and my grunting grew louder. Our eyes locked through each powerful stroke until yours disappeared. Head flung back, buried in the mattress, glistening saliva flew from the gag as your pelvis bucked up into mine. My body tensed. With a roar, I drove you flat, filling you once more. When I nuzzled your soft neck, your eyes flickered open.

“Are you going to tell your lover this time?” At the quick shake of your head, I chuckled. “Pity, I’d like to use her as well.”

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.