Traffic Girl: Jess - Cover

Traffic Girl: Jess

Copyright© 2021 by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - John Cameron is back, grappling with a potential future with Kat and also trying to find out how his longtime former love, Jess, fits into his life. Is this what he wants? Or should he simply revert to his bachelor ways? Then there's the whole Kat situation...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Author’s Note: Things are going to start developing more rapidly from here on out. Thanks for reading and your support. We will be nearing the mid-point of this book in the next few chapters, and there’s going to be a lot of action coming at you!


It was a stunning fall day in New York City, and Jess and I had just finished a beautiful morning at MoMA. We walked into the adjacent restaurant, the Modern, to eat a late lunch at the Bar Room. We drank red wine as a buffer against the slight chill in the air outside. Fewer things gave me more energy than enjoying New York in perfect weather, and I wanted to enjoy that this afternoon.

“I’m done with museums today,” I said. “Let’s do a wine crawl. I want to show you my favorite spots and just get drunk.”

“That sounds amazing,” Jess said. She rested her chin on her hand and gazed at me. “Bonus points to you if you find somewhere to fuck me. I’m so wet that I can feel my pussy lips glide together every time I cross my legs.”

I gave her a wicked smile. “Let’s see how much cum I can have leaking out of you when we get back to the hotel,” I said.

“You know, you’ve never fucked me in the ass in public,” she said playfully.

“Don’t tempt me,” I said.

“You need to be tempted to put it in my slutty little asshole?” she said, using her seductive, sing-song voice.

I asked for the check, and we walked into the warmly crisp afternoon. We were handsy, both feeling the lust after our teasing at lunch. Fifteen minutes later, we stopped into one of my favorite restaurants, which had a superb wine list. We shared a couple glasses and teased each other some more, then we headed out for our next step.

Outside, Jess pulled me into a nearby doorway that was deeply recessed. She unbuttoned the top of her jeans and reached down the front.

“I love these bodysuits,” she said, “but they are not very good for easy access. She undid the snap between her legs and said, “There.” She pulled out her fingers, which were coated with pussy juice. She tasted herself and smiled at me. “So sweet,” she added with a grin.

We headed toward Lower Manhattan, popping briefly into an art gallery in Chelsea. I had been there before and liked its large footprint, high ceilings, and interesting contemporary art. We weren’t there for the art, though. We were there for the numerous nooks and crannies in the old building. After greeting the gallery receptionist, I guided Jess to the second floor. We found a secluded spot in a corner behind a large, bronze sculpture that looked like a Modigliani knock-off.

I pushed Jess down. “Pull your jeans down,” I said.

“Are you sure this is safe?” she asked as she complied.

“What will they do if they bust us?” I said. “Ask us to leave. But they won’t bust us.”

I shoved myself into her cunt with a single, smooth stroke. This was going to be for me. I watched my thick cock slide in and out of her tight pussy, the lips lewdly spread apart by my girth. I drove deep inside her, feeling the warmth of her cervix at the bottom of each stroke.

“Make me a cum dumpster,” Jess urged me. “You know I love when you use me.”

I grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her back to me. We both knew it wouldn’t take me long. I moderated the speed of my strokes, which always helped me cum faster as I savored the intensity of the wet, velvety cunt gripping me.

“Fuck, I’m going to cum,” I said quietly.

“Baby, god, please fill me up,” she said. “I want to be a mess when you’re done with me.”

I grunted and unleashed a titanic river of sperm into her waiting pussy.

“There you go, darling,” I said, coming off my orgasmic high. “Fuck I needed that.”

“Oh shit, that is so much cum,” Jess said. She turned around and looked at me with an eager grin. “Baby, that’s so fucking hot!”

We put ourselves back together, shared a lusty smile, and kissed.

“Let’s have a drink,” I said.

Next, we grabbed an Uber to one of my favorite wine bars. It was high-end and elegant, with interesting wines.

“It’s a total mess between my legs,” she said with a laugh.

“Do you need me to give you a tongue bath?” I said, my eyes fiery.

“You are such a filthy fucker,” she said. “And you’re feeling really dirty, aren’t you?”

“You have no idea,” I said. My cock was hard again.

“Let’s move on,” she suggested.

We did. Twilight was starting to soften the city’s colors but not its energy. I directed us next to a trendy rooftop bar at a millennial-favorite hotel. It was crowded and buzzing. We squeezed to the bar, a process always made easier with a beautiful blonde leading the way, and grabbed a couple cocktails.

“I love this place!” Jess gushed. “It has great vibes.”

We pushed our way into a corner of the roof, where we could watch the pretty, young Manhattan crowd. There was a tent covering much of the roof, but it didn’t cover the corner where we stood and sipped our drinks. A large planter, overflowing with greenery and tall flowers, gave us a bit of privacy, as well.

I looked at Jess mischievously. “The vibes would be better if you had cum in your ass,” I said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.