Traffic Girl: Jess - Cover

Traffic Girl: Jess

Copyright© 2021 by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Chapter 17

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17 - John Cameron is back, grappling with a potential future with Kat and also trying to find out how his longtime former love, Jess, fits into his life. Is this what he wants? Or should he simply revert to his bachelor ways? Then there's the whole Kat situation...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Author’s Note: Book two is getting pretty near its conclusion. Thanks for being generous with your time and reading, voting, and giving feedback. Thank you!


Kat’s hot, wet, eager mouth slurped on my cock as I leaned back in the sumptuous leather seats of my Mercedes. My hips raised and lowered more rapidly, and I warned her that I was about to cum. That was a good thing because our realtor’s BMW SUV had just pulled up behind us in the driveway.

“Fuck, I’m cumming!” I moaned.

Kat kept just the tip in her mouth as I shot thick spurts of sperm. She gave a delighted moan of her own as she swallowed my load, then raised her head up and pushed the final drops of my essence into her mouth.

“God, I missed that,” she said, turning to the back seat and grinning at Jess. “I haven’t been a cum slut in way too long. I still have so much catching up to do.”

“We all needed to regain our balance,” Jess said sweetly. “I’m so glad to have you back, Kat.”

We got out of the car and greeted Alyssa, our realtor. She was well-known to Jess and me because she also worked for Jess’s escort agency, but this was her first time meeting Kat.

“You must be Kat,” Alyssa said, extending her hand.

“Alyssa, it’s so great to meet you,” Kat said enthusiastically. “Sorry, I’m a hugger.”

They embraced. I admired Alyssa. Like Brittany, she was a brick house who was built to fuck. She wore a short skirt and five-inch Louboutin heels and, as usual, a shirt that revealed her stunning breasts and midriff.

“I saw you were busy when I pulled up,” Alyssa said to Kat. “You’re my kind of girl.” She flashed an electric smile.

Jess hugged Alyssa hello, as well, and we walked up to the impressive house. It was traditional in style and had six bedrooms and 7,000 square feet not counting the guest house, with a large wine cellar, pool, tennis court, and more than an acre of land.

“This is gorgeous,” Jess said.

“Wow,” Kat said.

“I’m guessing you don’t need me to give you a usual tour and overview?” Alyssa said with a laugh.

“Nope,” I said. “We just need you to open the door.”

Kat and Jess forged ahead into the house, chatting excitedly like kids on Christmas. After the Jess incident, I had paused searching for somewhere to buy for a month. I was ready to find an estate to settle into, but I couldn’t justify it until I felt a greater sense of confidence that Jess would abide by the rules I set for her.

Fortunately, the first month had gone off without a hitch. It helped that I didn’t work anymore. I dedicated myself to ensuring her compliance and conditioning her to be entirely dependent on me and my decision-making. Her response validated taking such a hard line with her. She was flourishing.

Kat was in the throes of an expensive and predictably messy divorce. With so much money at stake, it was inevitable lawyers were going to swoop in and take a healthy cut of cash. The settlement calculation was relatively easy, since it was dictated by the prenup. The ace Kat held back was her husband’s pain pill addiction, which she could use to move things along faster if he balked too loudly. For now, we let the process play out and forged ahead into a bright future. Together.

I strolled through the house casually. I had looked long enough and knew what I wanted in sufficient detail that all I needed to do was confirm that reality matched the pictures. So far, so good.

“It’s a remarkable home,” Alyssa said. “And honestly a steal at this price for this location. The owners need to move out of state for work, and they need to be gone before the school year ends. It’s going to move fast.”

I turned and smiled at her. “You don’t have to sell me like a regular client, Alyssa,” I said.

“Sorry,” she said. “Force of habit. I like my job.”

“You’re really good at it,” I said. “Your lack of a gag reflex really helps you provide an astonishing level of service.”

“Not that job, silly,” she said. “My realtor job.” She smiled. When she talked and smiled, it always was a little crooked. I found it endearing.

My eyes sparkled as I looked at her. “When are you going to let me fuck you at a listing?” I asked as I slipped my hands behind her and grabbed her taut ass.

“I told you,” she said, “when you close on a place and make me a ton of money.”

For this house, Alyssa’s half of the commission would be well over six figures.

“You know I’m buying, and you know it’ll be cash,” I said. “I don’t know why you’re teasing me.”

“Because it’s fun,” she said. “I like the chase. I like knowing you want me.”

I ground my hardening cock against her thigh and let a hand wander underneath her skirt, feeling her naked, firm cheeks.

“You just came in that little cutie’s mouth,” she said. “How are you wanting more already?”

“I thought you would have known by now how insatiable I am,” I said.

“You’re such a pervert,” she said, “it’s making me wet. But I hear your girlfriends talking in the kitchen. Shouldn’t you join them?”

“Such a fucking tease,” I said, taking my hands back and rolling my eyes.

I strolled into the kitchen, and I knew this was the house. The imported gas range was massive, with a grill and flattop. It had all the bells and whistles and catered to real cooks. Kat would be in heaven -- almost as much as I would. Panoramic windows and a series of French doors led to the backyard, with its huge outdoor kitchen, covered dining area, and pool. The bedrooms were all en suite. There was ample privacy. The guest house was an additional 2,000 square feet. In short, this was everything I could have wanted. It was a true estate, with the amenities that catered to my lifestyle. I could see some marvelously debauched things occurring there. I was sold.

Kat, Jess, and I got back in the car an hour later.

“Well, girls,” I said, “that was a dud. Guess we have to keep looking.”

Kat looked at me and rolled her eyes.

“Shut up,” Jess said. “You’re terrible at bluffing.”

I couldn’t help but laugh. We were all excited. “Okay,” I said. “I already told Alyssa to make an offer. Cash. Closing ASAP.” They squealed. “Now how are we going to celebrate?”

My preference would have been Champagne and a patio, since we were still in the throes of Houston’s brief, pleasant spring. The girls decided, however, that shopping for furniture and planning how to decorate the house were more exciting. Hours later, we returned to the apartment, which now felt appallingly inadequate.

The good news was that, almost as soon as we walked in the door, Alyssa called to tell us the owners had accepted our offer and were enthusiastic about a quick closing. In only twenty days, I’d be a homeowner for the first time. It had been worth the wait.

“This calls for Champagne,” I said. I had just the bottle waiting for this occasion. It was a magnum of Cristal rosé. I iced it down

The girls and I met for a three-way hug, which inevitably turned into a three-way kiss. I pulled Kat’s mouth deeper into mine by putting my hand behind her head.

“I can’t believe we made it this far,” I said.

Then I turned to Jess and looked at her with feeling. I kissed her just as deeply and said, “I know we’re going to make it.”

“I promise I won’t fail you again,” she said.

I wasn’t quite ready to give her a full-throated endorsement. “Just keep trying hard every day, baby,” I said.

“I wish I didn’t have a client tonight!” Jess said.

“We’ll save the real party for tomorrow when we’re all together,” Kat said generously. “I’m going to get dinner going.”

I had to admit, I was looking forward to an evening alone with Kat. Jess and I sat down for our daily routine, where we would go over her schedule for the next day, and I’d give her permission or not for what she wanted to do. I had released her from needing to get her clothing approved by me, but everything else I controlled.

“A bareback lunch appointment tomorrow, huh?” I said.

“Is that okay, baby?” Jess said. I nodded.

“How long will it take you to get to and from?” I asked.

“Twenty minutes each way,” she said.

“Okay, you need to be home by three o’clock then,” I said.

That was the level of detail we went through. Jess was thriving under the structure. And, while I had never considered myself a true dominant, I really enjoyed the control she gave me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.