Traffic Girl: Jess - Cover

Traffic Girl: Jess

Copyright© 2021 by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - John Cameron is back, grappling with a potential future with Kat and also trying to find out how his longtime former love, Jess, fits into his life. Is this what he wants? Or should he simply revert to his bachelor ways? Then there's the whole Kat situation...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Author’s Note: Thanks for reading, everyone. We’re well past halfway here in the second book. Lots of action to come!


Jess had put a lot of thought into the tryout appointments for her potential escort agency additions. To make them feel more authentic, she rented a hotel room. She also wanted to establish the high-end feel that she believed appropriate for the style of her operation. I appreciated that as I pulled up to the valet at the St. Regis, near River Oaks. It was a perfect choice. The hotel’s bar had a longtime reputation for being a hooker pickup spot. Jess came with me, wanting to observe from the lobby how Alix would make her entrance before heading up to our room.

We checked into our junior suite, which was well-appointed and comfortable. I had brought a bottle of Champagne. Jess passed me a small vial of cocaine.

“Alix will appreciate this,” she said. “She parties like me.”

“She sounds like my kind of girl,” I said.

“That’s what I’m counting on you to find out!” she said.

Jess adjourned to the lobby. Alix was due to arrive at 4 p.m., and not one minute past the hour, I heard a light knock on the door.

Before me stood a five-foot-eight, bleach blonde monument to Dr. Vivianno’s ample talent to enhance the human body. Her tits nearly spilled out of her low-cut white top, and her nipple piercings showed obviously through the fabric. Her long, shapely legs were accentuated by short black shorts and four-inch heels. A sweater gave her the barest sheen of modesty, but the shimmering gloss on her puffy, injected lips undercut any pretense that this wasn’t a girl who wanted to be a bimbo. I liked her immediately.

“You must be Alix,” I said and invited her in.

“John?” she asked tentatively.

I smiled. “You look amazing,” I said. “Very tasteful. Can I get you a drink?”

“Thanks,” she said. “And sure.”

“Champagne?” I asked, holding up the bottle.

“My favorite,” she said. I could almost feel the relief wash over her.

I popped the bottle and poured two glasses. She sat on the couch in the sitting area.

“Thanks,” she said, and I noticed she was chewing gum. I almost laughed.

“Cheers,” I said, and we clinked glasses as I sat down next to her. “So is this really your first appointment?”

“Yeah,” she said and giggled. “I guess you’ve known Jess for a long time? She said she wanted it to be easy and with someone she knew for a long time.”

“You can say that,” I said with a chuckle. “She didn’t tell you?”

She stared at me blankly, chewing her gum a mile a minute and taking a tentative swig of the bubbly.

“I’m her boyfriend,” I said.

“Wait, are you serious?” Alix said.

I nodded and laughed heartily. “Yeah, no bullshit,” I said. “So you can relax. We’re just going to party and have a little fun and see if this is something you really want to do.”

“Wow, that’s so wild!” she said. “It’s kind of hot, honestly.”

I moved more closely to her and put a hand on her thigh, which was mostly exposed as her shorts crept up. I wanted to make this feel as much like a normal escort-client situation as possible. Jess and I had planned the opening moves together.

“Here,” I said, taking her glass. “I left you a gift in the bathroom. Why don’t you go get comfortable.”

“Sure,” she said. She got up and went to the bathroom across the suite.

I heard her close the door and texted Jess.

“So far so good,” I said.

Jess wrote back instantly. “She was very polished when she came in,” she said. “Confident and not drawing too much attention.”

“Just sent her to the bathroom,” I said.

“I love you,” Jess wrote. I texted back a kissy face emoji.

“Wow, thanks,” Alix said when she returned. She was wearing only a white thong and her heels when she came back out. Her tits were exceptional, and the bars that pierced her long nipples were sexy. For as large as they were, they hung beautifully, nipples still pointing slightly upward. Dr. Vivianno really did executive-level work, and it wasn’t only on Rita Johnson’s magnificent tits.

I returned her glass to her hand and motioned for her to sit.

“You’re exquisite,” I said and kissed her neck lightly. “Jess tells me you’ve done some sugaring.”

“Yeah,” she said. “I’ve had a couple daddies over the last couple years.”

“How’d you get into that?” I asked.

“You know how it is,” she said. “Finished college. Needed a little extra. A lot of my friends had done it. And one of the girls at work was like, you should try it.”

“Those are lucky guys,” I said.

“I still can’t believe you’re Jess’s boyfriend,” she said. She finished the rest of her glass in one swig, and I noticed the gum was gone. I poured her some more.

“Can you believe I love what business she’s running?” I said.

Alix laughed. “Good point,” she said. “I hadn’t thought of that.” She was becoming more polished. She took another healthy drink from her glass.

“Do you mind if I touch your breasts?” I asked.

“I’m here for you,” she said. “You can do whatever you want.”

“I appreciate that,” I said. I set down my Champagne and cupped her breasts. They were hefty but felt perfect to the touch. “Jesus, what I wouldn’t give to do a line off these.”

“Shit, what I wouldn’t give for a line,” she said.

“Do you party with Jess at the office?” I asked.

“I’m sort of the office supplier,” she said. “I don’t know if she told you.”

I smiled. “She did,” I said and produced the vial of coke. “Want a bump?”

“I never say no,” she said.

“To coke or to anything?” I said jokingly.

“For you? Both,” she said and smiled. She opened the vial and carefully poured a bump onto the back of her hand in the soft flesh between her index finger and thumb. She snorted it into her left nostril, then repeated the motion for her right. Alix then wasted no time in sprinkling a bump on each of her breasts.

“I admit, you’re not the first guy who’s done coke off my tits,” she said with a laugh.

“It would be a shame if I were,” I said. I inhaled the small circles of coke. I licked up the remnants, then let my tongue wander to her nipples, sucking hungrily on them and the cool metal bars that ran through them. Alix moaned loudly.

“I like it rough,” she said.

I bit her nipples harder until she asked me to stop. I wanted to know all her limits. I noticed a growing wet spot on the crotch of her thong. My fingers crept inside the waistband and felt her pussy for the first time. I was surprised to feel a clit piercing, as well. She could see it register on my face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.