My Nymphet Cousin - Cover

My Nymphet Cousin

Copyright© 2021 by Meteoguy

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This story is based on something that happened to me many years ago with my precocious and sexy younger cousin. There is some truth to it but the rest is the way I wish that it could have turned out! Well maybe not.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cousins   Gang Bang   Black Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

Dozens of nude men, women, girls and boys, some dancing while others lounged on a beach near the shimmering sun-dappled water. All the men were well endowed, the women big breasted with silken haired pussies, their lips red and swollen. There were couples and multiples fornicating and engaging in all kinds of sex acts. One of the most beautiful and youngest nymphet approached me. She got on her hands and knees and starting sucking my enormously erect cock. I looked down and it must have been at least a foot long! If this is heaven, I never want to leave, I was thinking as I gradually started to wake up. I ever so slowly became aware of my surroundings, still extremely turned on. I managed to open my eyes a bit, looked to the side and saw Jenn and Brad dead to the world. Then I looked down and saw a head bobbing up and down on my cock. What the fuck!

“Sarah! What the hell are you doing?”

“I’m taking advantage of your morning pee-hard, cuz,” she said, feverously sucking my cock, making loud and wet slurping sounds.

“And you’re naked!”

“Yeah, I’ve been watching you guys for quite a while. I lifted up the covers, and noticed that you were all naked. So, what the hell, I stripped down and joined you! You’re not upset with me, are you, Jason?”

“Not at all. Oh fuck, that feels so good. Keep sucking! Can you be a little quieter though.”

I was wondering what Jenn would think of this, sober and likely sporting a hangover when she woke up. But I wasn’t going to put a halt to it, as I was getting very close to cumming.

“Oh fuck, here it cums!” I said, trying to keep my voice down.

Sarah sucked me until I was completely spent, then swallowed it.

“You taste great. I can never get enough of it.”

I got up, needing to provide some relief for my enlarged bladder. I walked down the hall to the bathroom, Sarah trailing behind me. Jenn and Brad were still sound asleep.

“Mind if I watch you, Jason? It really turns me on seeing you pee.”

“Sure, I don’t mind.”

I went into the bathroom and lifted the toilet seat, ready to let fly.

“Jason, can we act out another scene from my dad’s porn collection, pretty please.”

“How many videos does he have?” I said, wondering what else she wanted to do.

“Lots, and I’ve watched them all.”

“Get into the shower.” She laid down on the stall floor. “Okay, stick your cock in.”

“Sarah, I really have to pee. I can’t fuck you right now.”

“I know that. I want you to piss inside me. I bet you’ve never done that before.”

“No, I haven’t. It sounds very kinky, but what the hell.”

I inserted my cock into her pussy, and after a few seconds, I started to pee.

“I overheard what you said, Sarah. Can I get in on the action.”

“Fuck Brad, I thought you were still sleeping,” I said, my stream momentarily coming to a stop.

“I woke up when you came. I lay there wondering if Sarah was going to suck me next.

“Yeah, join us Brad. I’ll suck you while Jason continues to pee.”

He jumped into the shower and stuck his fat cock into her mouth. I started up again, and as my gusher continued, the pee filled up her cavity, and it started to overflow down my cock.

I was down to a trickle as Brad thrust deeply into her mouth, grunted loudly, and came.

As soon as he finished and pulled out of her mouth, he started pissing.

“Sorry Sarah, I just can’t hold it any longer.”

“Don’t worry about that. It’s so nice and warm. I love the way it feels on my boobs and stomach.

She held onto it and directed it at each nipple. Then she moved it up to her mouth and closed it. I could see her throat muscles contracting as she swallowed. She opened her mouth and it ran down her face and neck. I still had enough to splash some on her tits. When we were finished, I turned on the water and we washed each other, Sarah sandwiched between us, our semi-hard cocks rubbing up against her ass and pussy.

We dried off and got dressed. While we waited for Jenn to get up, I made some coffee and toast. At about 10:30, she finally appeared, looking very sleepy and hung-over. She was still very sexy though, dressed only in her t-shirt and panties.

She weakly greeted us, heading for the coffee pot when she suddenly whirled around.

“Sarah, when did you get here?”

“A couple of hours ago.”

“Well, I hope the boys kept you entertained.”

“Oh yeah, they were very good boys.”

I was thinking the opposite - we were very bad boys!

Jenn ate some breakfast and then hit the shower. She had to be at work at noon.

“Jason, can we do a few more prints this morning? Then I should head out.”

“Sure, I’ve got nothing planned for today.”

Sarah went outside to the deck to do some tanning, as we headed downstairs. Brad did the printing while I processed a few more films from his collection. By early afternoon, we were done, and Brad was about to leave.

“Hey, is it okay if I join you at the lake? I’d like to go for a swim and maybe take more photos.”

“Sure, that’s fine with me. I’ll see you there,” he said, backing out of the driveway.

I spent some time with Jenn before she went to work.

“It’s fuzzy in my mind, but I remember you guys fucking me. I’m a bit sore, especially my ass, but I had a great time, and I just love Brad’s cock! I hope that doesn’t make you jealous.”

“Not at all. I loved watching you guys together and then joining in. I’m guessing that you’d like a return engagement?”

“Yes, definitely!”

...

I parked my car, and then hiked into the lake. As per usual, I only met a few people along the trail. There were a couple of young, attractive women coming back from the lake, who gave me sexy smiles as we passed. I was wishing that I’d been out there earlier! I had brought some camera gear in my back pack, intent on capturing skinny dippers on film, if any of them looked interesting.

When I arrived, I was alone except for a couple, a man and a woman, who looked to be in their thirties on the far side of the lake. I didn’t care if they saw me nude. I took off my clothes and waded in. I swam quite a distance to a small island in the middle of the lake, then returned. I noticed that they were so absorbed in each other that they didn’t seem to know that I was there.

I put on my t-shirt and shorts. I walked over to the clearing, curious to see what Brad was up to. I spotted him on a knoll that overlooked both the lake and the clearing. As I got closer, I could see that he had his camera and long lens pointed at the couple.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.