My Nymphet Cousin - Cover

My Nymphet Cousin

Copyright© 2021 by Meteoguy

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This story is based on something that happened to me many years ago with my precocious and sexy younger cousin. There is some truth to it but the rest is the way I wish that it could have turned out! Well maybe not.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cousins   Gang Bang   Black Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

I hurried to finish the photo proofs. When I was done, I packaged them, drove to the post office, and mailed them to my client. If all went well, I would be getting the contract for a lot more work if they liked them.

When I arrived back home, Sarah and Abby were lying face down on lounges in the backyard patio getting a tan ... an all over tan, their clothes scattered beside them.

I walked up to them and took a moment to enjoy their slim but curvy teenage bodies.

“Who wants to go to the lake?” I said, rather loudly. They jumped up, screamed, and I had a great view of their boobs as they turned towards me.

“Jeez, you scared the shit out of me,” Sarah said, not making any attempt to cover up.

“I’d love to go. It’s getting fucking hot and it would be great to cool off,” said Abby, starting to get dressed. “And make sure to bring your camera,” she reminded me again.

I stowed my camera, a few extra lenses, some filters, and a tripod in the trunk and we headed out. The girls were busy talking about school, boys etc. I was deep in thought, driving automatically, as visions of sexy Sarah and Abby performing in front of the camera, ran through my brain.

In about twenty minutes, I parked the car, placed my camera gear in my backpack, and after the long walk along the trail, we reached the lake. I was happy to see that we had it to ourselves.

Abby and Sarah headed straight to the lake, stripped off their clothes, and with a lot of splashing, charged into it. I quickly joined them, and I had a déjà vu moment, frolicking with two luscious females in the water. However, this time there was intentional grabbing of private parts, quite a bit different than the last time I was here. They even took turns sucking me, as I floated on my back with my cock sticking straight up, just out of the water. Fuck, it doesn’t get much better than this, I was thinking.

After a while, we got out, towelled off, and the girls laid down on the sand. I put on my shorts and searched for a suitable location to take the photos. I found a secluded clearing a short distance from the lake, where it was unlikely that we would be disturbed. I set up the tripod, attached the camera to it, and placed several lenses on the ground, giving me easy access to change them. I must admit, I was pretty nervous but super excited. I had taken a few nude photos in my studio for clients, but this was going to be a lot different, outdoors with two horny teens for subjects.

“Hey girls, come over here,” I yelled to them. As they walked over, still naked, I snapped a few shots of them, using the lake and surrounding hills as a backdrop.

“What would you like us to do?” Abby asked. “I’m willing to do anything you want.”

“Okay, I’d like you to pose separately to start. Move over a bit, Sarah, so I can use the forest as a background.”

I didn’t have to tell her what to do. She was a natural model. She was really turning me on, adopting some very provocative poses, as I fumbled around changing lenses to provide different depths of field. I used a telephoto on a few of them to highlight her nakedness against an out of focus background. With some high clouds drifting in from the west, the lighting was perfect.

Abby had come up behind me, interested in the photographic process, occasionally looking through the camera lens. She had unzipped my shorts, taken them off and was rubbing her body against mine as I tried very hard to concentrate! She was also fondling my dick, making it even more difficult. Was I complaining? Hell, no!

“Okay, it’s your turn, Abby.”

After observing Sarah, she knew exactly what to do, even going further, inserting her fingers and licking her pussy juices seductively. Sarah took Abby’s place, and drove me wild with her hands all over me as I clicked away. I was glad that I’d brought lots of film, as I was already on my third roll! I loved the contrast between the two girls: their heights, body shapes, skin colours, tit sizes, and unique ways of posing.

Without me asking her, Sarah joined Abby and embraced her, their boobs pressing together, as they began to kiss passionately. I took the camera off the tripod. I moved around them, changing angles, lighting, and backgrounds, focusing on various body parts as they continued to kiss.

Sarah moved down and started licking Abby’s nipples. I took a couple of shots as they grew and stuck out half an inch or more. She started sucking them, and I got a few more, trying not to shake the camera to avoid blurring them.

They lay down on the grass. Sarah got between Abby’s legs and licked her cunt. I got closer, focusing carefully, wanting to capture Sarah’s tongue on her pussy and clit. Abby shifted around to a 69 position, so she could pleasure Sarah at the same time. I finished off another roll, taking at least a dozen more pics of their lovemaking.

Abby stood up and approached me. “Your camera looks complicated compared to mine. Can you give me the basics of how to use it? I want to take some photos of your body, especially your cock.”

I explained the focus ring and the shutter release and then handed it to her. I immediately felt self-conscious as she pointed it towards me.

“Relax, Jason,” she said, noting my nervousness. “Sarah, I’m sure you can help out with that.”

She got down on her knees and took my cock in her mouth, and shortly after, I completely forgot about the camera, as Abby clicked away.

“Move back a bit, Sarah. I want to get a close-up, now that it’s hard.”

She took shots of it from every angle, even lying on the ground, between my legs, looking upwards.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.