My Nymphet Cousin - Cover

My Nymphet Cousin

Copyright© 2021 by Meteoguy

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This story is based on something that happened to me many years ago with my precocious and sexy younger cousin. There is some truth to it but the rest is the way I wish that it could have turned out! Well maybe not.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cousins   Gang Bang   Black Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

There was a look of innocence on Sarah’s face, but there was also an equal measure of lust. She rushed over, reached under my sweat pants and grabbed my swollen, pee-hard cock.

“What about right now, Jason,” she said, grasping my hand and leading me towards the bathroom.

I thought for a minute, ‘We probably have some time as Jenn will be sleeping for at least another hour. But do I really want to do this?’ I had watched a few porn movies with guys pissing on women and vice versa. It did kind of turn me on, but I never thought I would ever get involved with it myself.

We went into the bathroom, and I headed for the toilet. Sarah got down on her hands and knees, in a good position to watch the performance. I took down my pants, my erect cock popped out. Sarah’s eyes were totally fixed on it as I tried to relax and relieve myself. A small stream finally emerged. Sarah reached over to hold my cock as I continued to pee. She moved it around for a while, mostly getting it into the toilet, enjoying her new toy when she suddenly told me to stop.

“I remember another scene in my dad’s porn collection. I want to try it. Let’s go into the shower.”

I stopped peeing and we both stripped off our clothes. She opened the shower door and we stepped inside.

“Sit down on the floor,” she ordered me.

I obeyed and she got between my legs.

“Okay, start peeing again.”

I still had a pretty full bladder, and my cock was flaccid, so this time I erupted with a gusher of piss that I aimed pretty much straight up. It cascaded down between us. She reached for my cock and moved the tip forward, so the trajectory was now hitting just below her mouth, spraying over her boobs, down her stomach to her pussy. With her other hand, she rubbed her nipples, over her stomach, to her black bush, ending up at her clit, that she started fingering.

Watching her pleasuring herself got me turned on, and my cock began to harden. My stream was easing, but there was still a decent flow when she leaned forward, got very close to my cock and opened her mouth. She closed her lips over the tip as I emptied myself into her. A fair amount of piss ran out of her mouth and down her chin, but she also gulped and swallowed some as well.

“Tastes kind of strange, but I like it,” she said while she continued to suck me as the last few drops emerged.

I thought we were done, but Sarah had other ideas.

“I really want you to fuck me now!”

“Sarah, I don’t have a safe. We’ll have to wait until I get some.”

“I don’t care. I’m so fucking horny. I want your cock so badly.”

She lifted up a bit, edged forward so her pussy was near my throbbing cock. Now she squatted down and I entered her. She squealed as I penetrated her a bit deeper.

“Oh my god, that hurts, but I love how your cock feels in my cunt!”

She eventually took it all in. She held herself by her hands on both sides of me and moved up and down, gradually quickening the pace. I was really trying to delay my orgasm, but it was a losing battle as she writhed away. I had to put a stop to this. I placed my arms around her and lifted her off exposing my glistening pulsating cock.

“Sarah, we have to stop. I’m very close to cumming!”

“Okay, I’ll finish you off.”

She started sucking me and it wasn’t long before I came in several intense bursts. She swallowed all of it, looking up at me with a big smile on her face.

We showered and dressed, and I headed back to the kitchen, made some coffee. I was reading the newspaper when Jenn sauntered into the room holding her head.

“I have such a bad headache. Jason, do you know where we keep the Tylenol?”

Fortunately, it was Saturday so she didn’t have to go to work and had time to recover. She found a couple of pills, swallowed them and sat down at the table. I made breakfast for all of us. Sarah, who had gone to her room to change, came out dressed in shorts and a t-shirt that clearly showed she wasn’t wearing a bra. While Jenn munched on her toast and eggs, head down, obviously hung-over, Sarah looked at me and licked her lips in a very sensuous way. This girl was insatiable!

I needed to get away for a while. I went to my darkroom, grabbed my camera bag and tripod.

“I’m going to head down to the marina for a while, and take some photos.”

Sarah asked to come along, but I said I just wanted to be alone for a while, and concentrate on getting some images that a magazine had offered to pay for, if I got any good ones. I had been laid off at the sawmill, and extra money would really come in handy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.