My Nymphet Cousin - Cover

My Nymphet Cousin

Copyright© 2021 by Meteoguy

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This story is based on something that happened to me many years ago with my precocious and sexy younger cousin. There is some truth to it but the rest is the way I wish that it could have turned out! Well maybe not.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cousins   Gang Bang   Black Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

Walking along the trail on a hot. sunny day, we were all looking forward to reaching the lake to swim and cool off. There were three of us in the group - my wife and I, in our mid twenties, along with my fifteen year old cousin, who was staying with us for a few days. Growing up, I was used to spending time with cousins as I had lots of aunts and uncles with two or three kids in each family. Most were older or close to my age. The exception was Sarah, who was born ten years younger than her closest sibling, providing quite a surprise to her parents at the time!

“How much longer is it going to take to get there? I’m dying in this heat,” Sarah exclaimed.

Being the youngest, she had been terribly spoiled by her parents, and was used to getting her way, even resorting to crying and screaming when she was younger. At family dinners, she was always in the spotlight, complaining about her food, clothes she had to wear, bedtimes, etc. My sister and I, even her brother and sister resented the preferential treatment she got.

One thing that caught my attention was the way she pranced around naked until she was about nine or so at family gatherings in her parent’s summer cottage. As a teen going through puberty, I was fascinated by the hairless slit between her legs. I even jacked off a few times, lying in my sleeping bag thinking about it.

“It’s only a few more minutes till we’re there,” I said, hoping she wouldn’t make a big scene.

“Okay, but it better be fucking soon, or you’re going to have to carry me!” she said in a loud dramatic voice.

I was quite shocked by her language, as I still thought of her as a kid. She had been using the odd F bomb lately to get attention, and my wife and I didn’t know whether we should correct her or just let it go.

That was not the only concern we had. Sarah had been having frequent fights with her parents, and it got to the point where they told her to leave if she wasn’t happy with their rules. She pleaded with us to take her in, as she couldn’t stand being with them any longer. I asked her why she didn’t talk to her brother and sister about letting her stay with one of them. “They don’t give a shit about me,” was her terse reply. We decided to let her stay with us temporarily to prevent her from ending up on the street.

We rounded the next corner, and the lake finally came into view. We had been walking for over an hour only meeting one or two people on the path. Even though the lake is relatively close to civilization, it is not that well known. We arrived at the sandy shoreline, took off our packs, and laid them close to the water.

My wife and I skinny dipped here a few times, and really enjoyed the solitude. However we had talked about it earlier, and decided that with my kid cousin along, it wasn’t the proper thing to do. But my cousin had other ideas!

“Hey this is cool, no one around to see us.”

She pulled off her t-shirt and tossed it aside., revealing a blue polka dot bra. Then she tugged on her shorts and off they came, skimpy panties underneath. She reached behind and undid the clasp on the bra, and her boobs sprung loose. Then the panties followed, and she was totally naked.

Holy crap, I instantly realized, my cousin is definitely not a kid anymore! Her tits were not large but nicely shaped, upright with pink pointy nipples. I got a brief view of her black bush as she run into the water.

I looked at my wife for direction. She shrugged her shoulders as if to say ‘Oh what the hell,’ hurriedly stripped down and also plunged into the lake.

I stood there for a few seconds with my cock coming to attention and starting to stretch my shorts. We had only been married for a year or so and I was still horny for my wife and now I had this precocious nymphet turning me on as well!

I took my shorts and top off, then the jockeys and ran in quickly, hoping they didn’t see my full mast erection.

“Oh my god, Jason!” Sarah yelled. “What the hell is that thing dangling between your legs? Be careful or you’re going to hurt yourself.”

She had this big grin on her face. Fortunately my wife also saw the humour in it and starting laughing.

The cool water took its toll on my cock and it fairly quickly shrunk in size as I swam way out from shore. I turned around after a while and headed back in. Jenn and Sarah were wading around about waist deep, their boobs fully exposed. What a beautiful site. This is turning into an awesome day, I thought as my cock began twitching again.

I got close to them and Sarah started splashing me. My wife joined in as well and we did a bit of grabbing and horsing around. Nothing overtly sexual just having fun and enjoying ourselves. One time I touched Sarah’s right breast for a second. She didn’t seem to mind at all. We eventually got out of the water and towelled off.

As we headed back on the trail to our car, I kept up my end of the rambling conversation but my thoughts returned over and over to how hot my cousin looked naked and also how nice her breast felt in that brief moment when I touched her. Of course I knew that I was playing with dynamite. She was underage and my first cousin! If I tried anything with her and she told anyone, even if nothing really happened, my marriage would likely be over, not to mention what other family members would think of me.

We reached home, had supper, and then watched some TV. My wife went to bed around nine or so as she had to get up early the next morning to go to work. This left my cousin and I alone in the den. She was wearing a tank top and shorts so short that they almost showed her pubic hair. Her tank top displayed lots of cleavage. I was pretty sure she didn’t have a bra on, as I could see the impression of her nipples on the fairly thin material of the top.

I was so turned on that I was almost shaking with lust. There was a sitcom on TV, and each time she laughed, her tits bounced around freely under her top. I had some fairly loose sweatpants on that hid my raging hard on.

Then out of the blue, “Hey Jason, my feet are really sore from all that walking today. Can you please massage them for me.”

Oh my god, now what should I do? I finally figured this was not going to get me into trouble and said sure. She swung around and placed her feet in my lap, just below the tent in my sweats. I was trying to read her. Was she aware of how much she was turning me on? She continued to watch the show with a rather innocent look on her face. I rubbed her feet one at a time, and she really seemed to like it, as at one point she moaned very softly and said it felt great. After about five minutes she moved away and said. “Now it’s your turn. Take your socks off and I’ll do you.” The feeling of her fingers on my feet was fantastic. She even rubbed the toes one at a time in a rather sensuous way.

At the end of the show, she said she was tired and headed off to our spare bedroom down the hall. I was left feeling about as horny as I’ve ever felt in my life ... I really needed some relief. I went to the bathroom, took off all my clothes and started stroking my cock. I like to watch myself in the mirror, especially when I cum. I was very hard, my seven inches fully extended, close to cumming when I had a better idea. I walked down to our bedroom and got into bed, still naked.

My wife was asleep, breathing softly as I got up close and wrapped my arms around her, my throbbing cock pressed up against her naked body. I moved back a bit, then reached down and started rubbing her upper thighs. Her legs parted automatically, and I slid my hand over her ass and used my middle finger to rub against her pussy. She started moaning and moved a bit to allow me easier access. Now I did something I have always wanted to do. I slipped my head under the covers and placed my mouth close to her now wet pussy. I started licking and tasting her sweet juices.

She now woke up and whispered sleepily, “Jason, what the hell are you doing, but please don’t stop!” She opened her legs wide and I licked her pussy and clit while she continued to moan, quite audibly now.

She reached out and grabbed hold of my cock and stroked it. She shifted a bit, moved her mouth closer and started sucking me while I continued to lap away at her pussy. We continued to pleasure each other while visions of my naked cousin kept running through my mind.

Then I moved up from under the covers, placed myself between her legs, pushed them up to her chest and forcibly entered her, pounding deep inside her pussy for all I was worth. After a few minutes, she let out a couple of screams as she came. I was close behind her with many spurts of cum that oozed from her as I pulled away.

“Honey, what the hell just happened? I’m definitely not complaining, though. That was incredible!”

She rolled over and we cuddled until both of us fell asleep.

The next morning, my wife was up at six. I briefly awoke, then went back to sleep, content that I didn’t have to work that day. About an hour later I woke again with her kissing me goodbye.

“Thanks for last night. That was such a turn on what you did under the sheets. I’m still a little sore, but I loved how hard you fucked me!” she said with a big smile on her face.

She left, and I drifted back to sleep. I woke up around nine with the sound of the shower on in the bathroom next to our bedroom. My cousin must be in there ... naked.

I have to stop thinking about her, but my mind’s eye betrayed me as I envisioned her perky tits with soapy lather all over them as she washed herself. I reached for my cock and started playing with it, and it was hard in an instant as I listened to her singing above the sound of the swirling water. I finally came, not as much as during the night, but still quite a load, shooting up all the way to my chest.

I got up, showered and dressed and headed for the kitchen. Sarah was sitting at the table in a short nightgown that showed off her shapely crossed legs.

“Good morning, Jason. I hope you don’t mind, but I was hungry and found some cereal.”

“No problem. How did you sleep last night?”

“Fairly good, but just before I nodded off, I heard this woman screaming a couple of times,” she said, with a sly look on her face. “I hope everything is okay.”

“I have no idea who or what that was,” I lied.

“So do you have any plans for the day?” she asked.

“I’m going to head down to the beach and take a few photos of the waves and seabirds.”

“I would love to come with you if you don’t mind,” she said in a kittenish voice.

“Sure, you can help me with the equipment.”

I was an avid photographer back then and had my own darkroom. We gathered everything together in my jeep and drove the short distance to the ocean.

We walked for a while along the sandy beach. I stopped every once in a while to get photos of the waves as well as some telephoto shots of terns and blue herons. Sarah seemed happy to tag along with me, handing me lenses and filters when I wanted them.

As I was lining up a shot, she suddenly jumped in front of the camera and said, “Why don’t you take some photos of me?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.