The Proxima Mission - Cover

The Proxima Mission

Copyright© 2021 by Meteoguy

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Extraordinary events on a cattle ranch in Wyoming. The scene switches to the University of Washington where rather bizarre things are taking place!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   Science Fiction   Aliens   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts  

It started with the chickens. As Patty walked towards the henhouse, intent on gathering the daily egg production, she was alarmed by the racket inside.

That damn weasel is back, she thought grabbing a stick and rushing to unlatch the door.

She was ready to dispatch the intruder as she ran inside but suddenly stopped, amazed at the scene unfolding in front of her. Instead of a weasel, their rooster normally confined to an adjoining shed had somehow managed to get inside. He had pinned one of the hens, beak firmly clamped on her neck feathers, his little cock humping away on her as she lifted up her rear end to receive it.

Of course Patty had seen this kind of behaviour before, but this time there was something different about it. The other hens would normally be well away from the action. But as Patty watched transfixed, they had surrounded the rooster and after he finished fucking one of them, they were all over him, vying to be his next willing participant. After a while, he charged out of the henhouse door, totally spent, trying to get away from the mad throng, with the hens in hot pursuit.

Unconsciously, Patty had unzipped her jeans, placed her hand under her panties and was furiously rubbing her clit and extremely turned on as the scene played out in front of her. After she climaxed, she quickly looked around to make sure nobody, especially her husband had seen her.

She turned towards the door to head back to the farmhouse when out of the corner of her eye she saw a flash of light. She walked over to a straw bale, reached down beside it, picked up a gleaming bracelet, and then clasped it on her wrist.

Oh my god, how the hell did this get here? The bracelet, encircled with diamonds had been an engagement gift from her husband many years ago that she had profoundly missed after it was lost. She still thought about it almost daily.

Thinking that this was becoming an extraordinary day, she ran to the farmhouse to tell her husband about the bracelet.

She tore inside the house, wanting to share her news with Jim, but hesitated when she peeked inside their bedroom and saw him still sleeping. He had such a peaceful look on his face as she tiptoed in and sat on the edge of the bed. She knew that she should let him sleep, recovering from a night shift, but the burning desire that raged inside her needed an outlet. She gently pulled the bed covers off exposing his naked body.

She ripped off her clothes, placing the bracelet on the bedside table, slowly eased up on the bed on her hands and knees, between his legs, until she was close to his rapidly stiffening cock. She reached out and started rubbing it. He let out a moan as she began licking the tip and then took a few inches into her mouth. She was amazed by how hard and big it was.

All sorts of carnal thoughts ran through Patty’s mind as she continued to suck him. They had met close to ten years ago at a cattleman’s convention in Cheyenne when Patty was visiting her sister from her home in San Francisco. They hit it off right away, and after a short courtship had married and moved to Jim’s cattle ranch.

She loved Jim and the ranch life, but there was something missing. Patty had had a fairly active and adventurous sex life in California, but Jim was very conservative and set in his mind about what should and should not happen in bed. Many a night, after a fast and furious fuck, she sat up for hours, wide awake, Jim snoring beside her, wishing that for just one day she could get all her wishes satisfied.

Even having his cock sucked was taboo in Jim’s mind but he occasionally allowed her to do it before going on to normal sex as he put it.

He slowly opened his eyes as she continued to suck him, deeper now, right down to his pubes.

“What the hell are you doing?” he shouted, gaining consciousness but showing no sign of stopping her.

“Honey, I am so horny today,” she said, still moving her mouth up and down on his cock.

“You know I need my sleep Patty but fuck that feels so good.”

The bracelet briefly glowed to his left. “Where the hell did that come from? I thought it was gone for good.”

“I found it in the henhouse, and you wouldn’t believe what is going in there!”

“That feels so great. Don’t stop. I’ve never felt this way before.”

She rubbed her pussy and clit as she sucked him. She could sense that he was close to cumming, but she wasn’t ready for that just yet. She now did something she’d always wanted to do with Jim. She moved up on the bed and lowered her pussy to his mouth. He automatically stuck out his tongue and licked her as she grinded up and down on his face. In a few minutes she emitted a shrill cry, her second orgasm of the day.

Not done yet and full of confidence with Jim’s willing participation, she moved her body down, dabbed some of Jim’s oozing precum on her anus, placed his cock at the moist opening and slowly lowered until he popped inside her. Then she rode him cowgirl at an ever-increasing pace.

She looked at Jim to see how he was doing as she bobbed up and down. He had this bewildered but at the same time ecstatic look on his face. As he started to tighten up and let out a loud moan, she hopped off and caught his second spurt of hot delicious cum in her mouth. She sucked out the rest as Jim continued to erupt. She opened her mouth to show him the huge amount she had collected and then swallowed as she gave him a big smile of appreciation.

She came forward and kissed him on the lips opening her mouth and sharing cum residue with him. He didn’t seem to mind. They cuddled for a few minutes until he drifted back to sleep. She got dressed, put the bracelet back on her wrist and headed to the office downstairs.

She had some paperwork to do including writing the monthly checks for the farm hands. It was Saturday and they would be waiting around in the bunkhouse until they got paid before heading into town to do some heavy drinking and possibly get lucky with the local ladies.

In a couple of hours, taking longer than usual, her brain still focused on sex, she was all done. She put the checks in an envelope and was preparing to leave when she suddenly decided to make a clothing change.

She crept into her bedroom and took off her denim shirt and bra. She opened a drawer and selected a pink blouse. It was fairly loose with a plunging neckline that displayed most of her ample breasts. She turned side to side and was satisfied with what she saw, went downstairs, opened the back door and headed down to the men’s quarters, a short walk away.

Patty opened the door and focused on four men dressed casually in jeans and t-shirts, clustered around a TV set watching college football at the far end of the room. There were a lot of empty beer bottles on the coffee table.

She walked past their beds and as she drew nearer, they looked up, instantly losing all interest in the game as she pulled out their checks from the envelope.

Normally they would surreptitiously glance at the bosses beautiful wife, knowing that their jobs could be on the line if they ogled her too obviously. But today was different. There was something in the air that affected them. As soon as she came into the room they were turned on so much that they were willing to throw all caution to the wind.

She called out their names - Jason, Kyle, Randy and Jared. She noticed them openly staring at her boobs, their cocks bulging in their jeans as one by one they came up to receive their pay.

“Is there anything else I can help you with before I leave?” Patty said with her hands on her hips, her legs slightly apart, leaning forward giving them a great view of her tits.

They were speechless for a while until Jared said quietly “Why don’t you hang out with us for a while? We’d like that right guys?” They all nodded in assent.

“Yeah I suppose I can spend some time with you, but I’m not that interested in football,” she said walking over to the nearest bed and sitting on the edge.

“It sure is warm in here,” she said in a sultry voice, slowly unbuttoning her blouse. She was ready to remove it when she abruptly stopped.

“I feel so hot and sticky. I could really use a shower. Is it okay if I use yours?” she said fanning her blouse back and forth displaying her awesome tits.”

All they could do was nod.

She headed to the shower room, and they followed like imprinted ducklings behind her. She hollered back at them, “Anyone care to join me?”

“Sure!” they yelled in unison.

Patty removed her blouse and tossed it aside on a bench near the lockers. She unzipped her tight jeans, pulled them down and stepped out of them. She hooked her fingers around the waistband of her bikini panties and then slowly removed them. She lay the bracelet on the pile of clothes.

The guys were watching every move she made as they quickly shed their clothes and were already naked before Patty had finished stripping.

“Fuck, you guys have such great bods! Ranch work definitely has its benefits.”

To a man, they were all lean and muscular. The only difference that Patty noticed right away was the size of their fully erect cocks. Kyle, Randy and Jason were fairly similar, average-sized but Jared stood out, so to speak, with massive girth and length.

She stepped up to Jared, grabbed him by his huge cock, and led him towards the showers. The others followed closely behind.

It was a large room with five separate shower heads meant for efficiency in the morning rush to get all the hands cleaned up, fed and out the door to manage the herd.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.