Option #7 - Cover

Option #7

by A Bad Attitude

Copyright© 2023 by A Bad Attitude

True Story: A short story I heard while sitting on a beach. He did not let living in a no-fault state make him a cuckold.

Caution: This True Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   BTB   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Size   Revenge   .

Author’s Note—I listed this as a ‘True Story’ and it is, mostly. It was told to me as I sat on a beach at a resort on one of my favorite islands in the Caribbean. I changed the names so it would fit in my ‘Options’ stories.

Chapter 1: I Like Canned Tuna Fish

JackSuzy and I had been married 7 years and had three kids when I ‘caught’ her cheating. It was not really that hard. No Private Investigator or hidden video cameras. Here’s what happened.

Suzy’s sister Janice was home from college. She would be a senior when she returned in the fall. She was living in her parent’s condo while they vacationed in Europe that summer. It was a Wednesday afternoon and I had just returned from my shift at the plant. Suzy was getting dressed and asked me to take care of the boys tonight. Janice and her were going out to eat. She told me she may be late getting home because there were some things they needed to discuss.

Really I was okay with it. Suzy and I had been in what I called a flunk for the past year or so. Our baby was two years old and it had been a difficult birth for Suzy. Then she had what the doctors call postpartum depression. She did not work and beside the baby she had two other boys to take care of. I figured she could use the break.

I got the kids fed, bathed and in bed then turned on the television in our room. At 11:30 I heard Suzy come in the front door. I knew she had gone into the downstairs bathroom because I heard the toilet flush. I figured she had to pee.

But then I heard the shower turn on. That’s odd. We use that bathroom for the boys. We never shower in there.

When she finally came to bed I asked why she showered downstairs and she said she thought I was asleep and did not want to wake me.

I was in the mood for a little loving but she said she was tired so we snuggled and went to sleep.

Saturday was a repeat of Wednesday. I kept the kids while Janice and her ‘talked’ over at the condo. She again showered downstairs and came to bed with a ‘headache’ this time.

While I was getting the boys ready for church the next morning I saw her panties in the dirty clothes hamper.

Yeah you guessed it. They were full of dried semen! I kept quiet. No use starting this in front of the kids.

At church we ran into Janice. I saw the smirk on her face and I knew exactly what it meant. But I kept quiet.

Tuesday night I was again told that she and Janice needed to talk. Sure no problem!

When she came home at midnight I was sitting in the living room.

“Jack! What are you doing up? Is something wrong with the boys?”

“The kids are fine. Who have you been fucking!?”

She just looks at me like she is deciding which lie she wants to start with but she knows she is caught. She surprises me.

“Nobody in particular. He is not important. Really he is not. I just need something different. You know things have not been the same for us since Ricky (our baby) was born. I just wanted to try something different.”

“You fucking slut! I work hard every day, taking every extra shift I can to provide a better life for us and you want to try ‘something different’! Fuck you! I am going to divorce you! I will not live with a lying cheating slut.”

“You best think before you say something you will regret. This is a nofault state. You divorce me and you’ll end up paying the house note while me and the kids live here. You’ll pay me alimony and child support for three kids. You’ll end up eating Tuna fish and living in a crummy apartment. You’ll see your kids every other weekend and I’ll still be doing what I did tonight. Live here with us, your family. I’ll go out once or twice a week and I promise it will not hurt us. I’ll be a good wife and mother. I’ll make love to you whenever you want. I just need to do this.”

“Fuck you Suzy!”

I stormed upstairs and slept in the baby’s room that night. By the week end I had found a cheap apartment and borrowed enough furniture from my brother that I had moved in. I had seen an attorney and found out Suzy was right! Nofault laws must have been written by a married, cheating, manhating, woman lawyer.

But I filed anyway and had her served. The divorce was proceeding along at a snail’s pace and I did find myself eating a lot of Tuna. I laughed about it. At least I was not Suzy’s cuckold!

About a month into the divorce I got a surprise! Suzy wanted us to go to counseling. The judge ordered 10 sessions. I had to go. The divorce was put on hold until we completed the counseling.

The first meeting was nothing more than a meet and greet. It was the second that ended our marriage for good.

The counselor wanted to know why Suzy was depressed and why she thought she could solve her problems with another man.

“Ever since our last baby was born I have not been able to have a climax with Jack. I think the baby torn me or opened me up so much that I cannot feel Jack’s penis inside me. I told my sister about this and she had the answer. Her boyfriend is a black man and she said he has a big penis and it really satisfies her. I thought it may work for me. She invited him over and he brought a friend. This guy has a 10 inch cock and ... DAMN! I had my first climax in over a year! I went back two times before Jack caught me. If he would just accept that his penis is too small and I need a big cock to make me cum, we could work this out without breaking up the family. I really do love you, Jack. I just need...”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.