Wendy Needs a Coffee - Cover

Wendy Needs a Coffee

Copyright© 2021 by stimac

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Wife goes into a cafe, flashed the black waiter and…..

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Hispanic Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

My husband was travelling, so when I arrived home there was no panic to clean myself. I’d had a great surprise fuck in the cafe was still horny as hell.

I went upstairs straight to my bedroom, looking in the mirror my face had dried cum on it and there were strands of cum in my hair. I took off my blouse and skirt. My tits were bright red from the mauling, sucking and slapping they’d had, and my nipples where still as hard as bullets.

I pulled out my brown 10” dildo from the draw in the bedside stand, put the pillows at the bottom of the bed and grabbed my phone.

I positioned myself in front of the full length mirror and pulled my panties off.

As I spread my legs I could see the boy’s cum oozing out of my twat. My lips were swollen but I spread myself so I could watch more drip out, fuck, this was turning me in like crazy!

I grabbed the dildo and shoved it up my hole, my god, it didn’t touch the sides I was that wet.

It was in almost to the hilt when my phone pinged. I picked up the phone and there was a text message from an unknown number. I had a good idea who it was from and wasn’t wrong. There were two pics, in the first I had a black cock in my mouth, I was looking directly at the camera and my cheek was bulging with the boys cock head. The second pic showed my pussy lips wrapped around a black dick, only half was in me, the other half was glistening with my pussy juice, they sent me over the edge. I watched myself in the mirror as I jammed the dildo up my twat in between looking at the pics. I looked like a wanton slut as more cum was forced out and ran over my ass. I stuffed the dildo as far up as it would go and then removed my hands and took a photo of myself. Talk about lewd, the look of lust on my face, my legs spread as wide as possible with a thick brown dildo stuck in my hole, showed how horny I was. I sent the pic immediately to the texter!

I started fucking myself as hard as I could when my phone bleeped again.

This time it was just a message “You dirty fucking slut, next Tuesday 2pm at the cafe, we’ve told a couple of friends and they want a piece of your ass. By the time we’ve finished you want be able to walk straight you’ll have had that much cock, but you’ll be back for more black cock the next week!” That was what I wanted to hear and fucked myself into oblivion for the next hour! I came multiple times and then fell asleep, when I awoke in the morning I stunk! The smell of cum and my sex was overpowering and reluctantly I took a shower.

It seemed an age before the following Tuesday arrived, but at last it did! I shaved my pussy in the morning but left a small triangular bush above it and then picked out my outfit. Black stockings, garter belt, black high heels, no panties or bra and a purple dress.

I arrived at the cafe about 1.50pm and unlike the previous week it wasn’t deserted. I was dismayed, thinking nothing would happen but went and sat at the same table I had the week before. Opposite my table where two Hispanic boys who looked about 16 years old.

The other table occupied was a couple in their 30’s, I suddenly realised that they where the couple who’d watched me being fucked the previous week.

The two Hispanics were undressing me with their eyes and automatically I crossed my legs giving them a good view of my thigh.

As I did this the waiter approached the table.

He smiled and in a loud voice said “Hi Wendy, we knew you’d come!” Then turning towards the hispanics, he said

“Hey Ramon, Luis, this is the slut we told you about from last week, dirty bitch is here for round 2”

He then put his hand to my face and put two fingers over my mouth. I opened my mouth and his fingers went in mimicking me sucking a cock. The two Hispanics eyeballs were on stalks! I grabbed the waiters hand and pulled his fingers from my mouth, looking directly at the two Hispanic boys I started licking his black fingers before I pushed them back in my mouth and started sucking them again. I pulled my dress up with my other hand so they could see bare thigh above my stocking tops and then slowly uncrossed my legs, my cunt was on show.

I could see one of the Hispanic boys was already rubbing his cock through his trousers. The waiter pulled his fingers from my mouth and grabbed on of my tits through my dress.

He was putting on a show for his friends, showing them what a slut I was. I didn’t mind, in fact I was getting as horny as hell, I wanted them to use me as a dirty whore.

“Bring me a Bud Light” I said to the waiter, my gaze was still on the two Hispanic boys, as I spoke I reached out and rubbed his cock through his trousers, he was already hard.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.