Eric the Amazing Massage Therapist - Cover

Eric the Amazing Massage Therapist

Copyright© 2021 by Meteoguy

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Maggie has been telling her husband Scott about this fantastic massage therapist she's been seeing and suggests that he call him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Uncle   Niece   First   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

“Damn it Scott, just give this guy a call! He really knows what he’s doing, and I always feel wonderful after each treatment.”

“Yeah, but I just don’t know if I’m comfortable with a guy touching me.”

“Oh, don’t be so homophobic! He is very professional and I never worry about him doing anything I don’t want.”

My wife, Maggie and I have been having this conversation for a while. I would complain about my sore muscles from my landscaping job, and she would keep demanding that I do something about it. I had heard so much about her incredible massage therapist that I admit to feeling a tinge of jealousy about him.

“Here is his contact info,” she said, roughly handing me his business card. “Just fucking call him, okay! Seriously, honey, he has these amazing magic fingers, and I’m sure you’ll enjoy it. I guarantee your muscles will feel much better afterwards.”

So, after a bit more procrastination and encouragement from Maggie, I finally called him to make an appointment.

His office was a little out of town. As I followed the route on my car’s navigation system, twisting and turning on narrowing roads, into a progressively more rural environment, I was getting quite nervous about what I was getting myself into. But my wife’s voice kept echoing in my mind -”You are really going to enjoy this!”

I arrived at the address, pulled into a driveway and parked near a small cottage. It dawned on me that it was a home business. This did not relieve my anxiety as I walked up the sidewalk and rang the doorbell.

A muscular guy, in his mid thirties, dressed in shorts and a tank top, greeted me. “Hi Scott, I’m Eric. Come on in and make yourself comfortable. I’m making a fresh pot of coffee, or if you prefer, there is a selection of juices and iced teas. I like to take a bit of time to talk to my clients, get to know them and discuss any physical issues they might have before we begin. Please sit down on the sofa.

“Coffee is fine with me,” I said, starting to feel a bit more relaxed, although with some trepidation.

“Here you go,” he said, handing me the mug, then setting down a cream and sugar set, along with some cookies, on the coffee table. “I just baked these this morning. Hope you like them.”

I was starting to realise why my wife liked coming here. He really seemed to be a nice guy. I tried to stifle my jealous feelings as I imagined his hands running over my wife’s body while she lied naked under a towel. At least I hope she was covered!

“Maggie tells me that you have a very physical job, and that you often suffer from muscle soreness. Is that right?”

“Yes, there is a lot of lifting, laying sod, raking gravel, digging and placing plants, that sort of thing. My back and arms are the worst at the end of the day, but with all the walking I do, the legs are often just as bad.”

“Thanks, that gives me an idea of how to proceed. I offer two different massage types -deep tissue which really gets into the muscles and provides the most relief. There is also a less intense type that is still effective but in a much more relaxed way.”

“I’ve never had a massage before. I’ll leave it up to you.”

“Okay, if you ever feel uncomfortable, just let me know. Let’s head into my massage studio.”

“Take your clothes off and lay face down on the massage bed. There is a towel that you can cover yourself with after you’re done. I’ll be back in a few minutes.”

I took off my t-shirt and jeans, and then pondered for a moment whether I should take off my undies. To be naked around your male doctor is one thing, but here I am way out in the country, with a guy I just met. Can I really go through with this? Oh what the hell, I’ll take them off.

I lied down, put my head through the opening at the end of the bed and pulled the rather small towel over to cover my butt.

As I waited for him, for some reason, I thought back to my college days when I lived on campus and shared a room with a guy. We had a small space in the dorm that was divided into two small bedrooms, barely large enough to hold a single bed and a small night table. My roommate occasionally had his girlfriend sleep over on weekends. They tried to be quiet with their lovemaking, but I heard every sigh and muffled scream as they got it on.

One night, after some fairly heavy drinking, I had to take a piss in the middle of the night. As I returned from the bathroom, their bedroom door was slightly ajar. Being a voyeur at heart, I had to have a look. Brad was lying on his back and his girlfriend was riding him cowgirl. She would lift up until his cock almost popped out, then up and down again and again, softly moaning. After a while, he looked towards the door and saw me watching. All I could think of doing at the time was giving him a thumbs up. He smiled at me as I continued to ogle them until they both came.

I loved seeing her boobs bouncing up and down, her pussy lips wrapped around his cock as she took pleasure from him but the thing that I jacked off to when I returned to my bed was his glistening, hard cock as the cum oozed out of it, post-coitus. I hadn’t thought about this in twenty years, obviously a repressed memory. Why the fuck was I thinking about it now?

“Okay, let’s begin,” Eric said as he walked up to the table, reached for a bottle, squirted some of the liquid on his hands, rubbed them for a while, and then started to massage my legs. “This is some moisturizing lotion. Let me know if it’s warm enough.”

I was tense, but then slowly relaxed as he worked his hands up and down my calves and feet. I think considering that it was my first time, he decided to go easy on me as he rather gently worked on the knots in my muscles. I thought about my wife’s comment about his magic fingers. He really did have an amazing touch that totally soothed me as he continued massaging upwards to my thighs. He pulled my legs apart slightly as he worked one by one on each leg.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.