Brothel Night a Sex Date Story - Cover

Brothel Night a Sex Date Story

Copyright© 2021 by Pete Fox

Prologue: Two Weeks Previous

Erotica Sex Story: Prologue: Two Weeks Previous - It is Brothel Night at the prep school. The teen co-eds are raising money for charity. Hannah and her friends are the escorts. Zack and his dad attend along with parents and other adults to buy the girls favors. A new story exploring the what if in a near future where teenage sex dates and a bit of incest are the norm.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Clergy   Prostitution  

Two Weeks Previous

Zack had his feet kicked up on a patio chair as he sat on the wooden deck out in the backyard. He had a slim lightweight computer open on his lap a cold Dr. Pepper next to him. He was in the process of reviewing the scenario he had planned for tomorrow’s Advanced Dungeon & Dragons role-playing game he was hosting. He was well into his edits when his dad Brock came in fresh from work, still in his suit, and walked by his chair setting a tablet on the table next to him.

“Take a look, I gave you access just use the face scan,” Brock said as he sat on a wooden bench near the outside sauna’s wooden door, reaching for a beer in the mini-fridge.

Zack did as he was told setting aside his computer and taking up the 11” tablet. Interestingly it was from his dad’s company, Pegasus Group, he didn’t get to handle his dad’s work tech often.

He scanned his face and the tablet opened onto an encrypted web page with the Saint-U school motto on a dark green field.

The page asked for an invitation number to be entered in a text box.

His dad gave him the information. Brock watched his face as Zack did as instructed.

‘Holy crap Harley Quinn’, was the first thought that came to mind as he saw the landing page banner superimposed over a trio of nearly naked teenage girls wearing Saint-U Prep school colors of green and white.

Spring Brothel Night Fundraiser 2029

You have been invited.

He tapped the ‘enter here’ prompt and was greeted by another screen mostly of legal verbiage which he quickly scrolled through until he was greeted by more text describing the evening.

As he read the text his dad spoke up. “Your school started a unique fund-raising effort a couple of years ago. Specifically for the scholarship program.” He took a swig of his IPA. “The short of it is some of your female classmates sell themselves for an evening...” he let that hang there.

Zack was reading the landing page that basically said what his dad had but in more flowery language. Girls he went to school with selling themselves for charity. This was the second year of the program that started in the Fall of 2027. It was supported by the school and was completely voluntary. The girls’ identities were kept confidential, just those who could afford to request an invitation and receive one could see which girls were working. The invitation said only adults could attend.

“Why are you showing me this Dad? Says adults only,” suddenly jealous of his dad.

“Well, this year my company is the corporate sponsor for the evening. It’s not cheap. As a condition of the sponsorship, I made sure you could attend. You will be the only teen there, besides the girls.”

He tabbed through the screens and was now looking at a page containing headshots of a dozen girls, and there were seven pages. As he ran his finger over each picture a larger image and her details were revealed. He recognized a few then his finger stopped over a smiling blonde. Hannah, his neighbor and best girlfriend was one of the girls listed.

“Great Dad, thanks.” When he looked up from the tablet his dad was smiling at him as he sat back on his bench loosening his tie.

“The event is in two weeks. There are two nights, but you will attend on Friday with me as Saturday is reserved as a daddy-daughter Brothel Night.”

“Daddy-daughter?” Curious to know if it was what his young, perverted mind thought.

His dad had a grin on his face. He took a drink before he answered. “From what I understand for the third Brothel Night last November they tried one night with just family, no outside ‘clients’ as long as they could get the required numbers. Dads, uncles, granddads even a mom or two.”

Zack’s mind went right to his older sister, “Do you think if Heidi was here, she would volunteer?” She was a year older, having just turned seventeen, and if she had been here, she would be a junior.

Rather than answering, his dad asked, “What do you think sport? You two are pretty close.”

He weighed his answer, in the Dungeon & Dragons role-playing games that his sister joined via Virtual Reality (VR) feed from Vienna she often played her character pretty slutty. But he didn’t think she had a boyfriend in Vienna, she just studied her music. She was studying classical flute at a very expensive academy and would soon be returning home with their mom.

His parents had a low-key open relationship. They each had other partners, the arrangement was kept private, and their marriage was above all others. His mom knew about Eva and even approved of her. His dad did not ask questions as long as she kept her affairs quiet. It worked for them. Zack assumed with Heidi the fruit did not fall far from the tree.

“Dad, I think with the right incentives she would attend something like this, for the good of the family,” Zack answered diplomatically.

“Good point, I’ll keep paying for her music education and continue to buy her the instruments she is always asking for. A little pressure from her loving brother and me at the right time. But we’ll cross that bridge when Heidi is here.” Brock said leaning back against the sauna wall.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.