Brothel Night a Sex Date Story - Cover

Brothel Night a Sex Date Story

Copyright© 2021 by Pete Fox

Cast of Characters

Erotica Sex Story: Cast of Characters - It is Brothel Night at the prep school. The teen co-eds are raising money for charity. Hannah and her friends are the escorts. Zack and his dad attend along with parents and other adults to buy the girls favors. A new story exploring the what if in a near future where teenage sex dates and a bit of incest are the norm.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Clergy   Prostitution  

Nashville - Spring 2029

This story takes place in 2029 at a time when some parents organize sex dates for their teenagers and things get more interesting from there. The world is a little more liberated but also more conservative. This story is about a Brothel Night fundraiser held by the local private high school. Our hero Zack and his dad attended and had a great time. This is the foundational story for the rest of the series where we meet most of the main characters.

This story was edited and updated in March 2024, and this is the 2nd story in the series.

In general order of appearance. No major spoilers. Physical descriptions and some background details. These physical descriptions capture a moment in time in the spring of 2029, most of the teenagers are still growing and have not reached their adult size or proportions.

Zack Steele – 15, 5’6”, athletic build, medium height, short brown hair, plays baseball. Likes to design games. One of Hannah’s best friends. Has an older sister Heidi who still lives in Europe with their mom. Sophomore at Saint U Prep.

Brock Steele – 46, 5’10”, medium build, short dark hair. Former US Army Armor officer. West Point grad. War veteran. Saw heavy combat in Poland in 2028. COO of Pegasus Group, a defense contractor and private-military company. Father of Zack and Heidi. Open relationship with his wife.

Eva Kallas – 23 – 5’2”, trim compact figure, busty, blonde. Estonian. Was working as a part time escort when she met Brock in Berlin in 2028. Eva was Zack’s first. Now she works for Pegasus Group in Nashville. Regular partner for Brock, occasionally for Zach, and a frequent guest at their house.

Hannah Strong – 14, 5’2”, Slender blonde, small budding breasts, freshman tennis player. Recently had her first sex date. Had her 2nd sex date with Zack. Lives across the street from Zack in gated community. Freshman at Saint U Prep.

Lisa Strong – 38, blonde, 34B, nice figure. Volunteer chairwomen for Brothel Night. Arranged Hannah’s first sex date. Very active in the Sex Date community. Has an incestuous relationship with her children. Has another younger daughter and an older son and is married.

Olivia – 14, Hannah’s friend. 5’1”, 32A perky. Hispanic being raised by widowed mother. Outgoing personality. Olive skinned complexion, long dark hair. Round conical breasts, bigger than Hannah’s. On scholarship to Saint U Prep, Freshman.

Danika Van Winter -16, 5’6”, strawberry blonde, green eyes, 32D, with large, wide areolas. Heart shaped face with a small, upturned nose. Fair pale skin. Only two previous sex dates. Very smart and shy. Her goal is to be an astronaut going to Mars. Plans to attend the Navy or Air Force Academy. Physical likeness to MetArt model Dakota Pink.

Brad Van Winter – 42, 5’11’”, slender athletic build. Works at Pegasus Group. Graduate of the Air Force Academy A-10 pilot in Air National Guard. Flew close air support in Poland. Willing to use his children to advance his promotion to VP.

Maria Gomez – 17, 5’4”, long dark hair. 34DD chest. Head Cheer Leader at Saint U Prep where she is a Senior. Very driven personality.

Prologue »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.