New Time, New Treasure, New World - Cover

New Time, New Treasure, New World

by Writer Mick

Copyright© 2021 by Writer Mick

Erotica Sex Story: Kale knew his wife had another man. He had no proof until.... - not all tags apply for the whole story. Some only refer to a single scene.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Cheating   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Massage   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   .

My name is Kale, and Gail, my wife of almost ten years, had just come back from a quick run to the grocery store. I helped her put things away and then quickly grabbed her around the waist and began nibbling her ear and neck.

“Please Honey. Not tonight. I’m really tired,” she said prying my arms from around her.

“Gail, you weren’t tired before you went to the store?”

“I know, Kale, but it just hit me. Maybe tomorrow.”

“Lately it’s always been “maybe tomorrow”. Gail, I need to know ... who is he?”

“He? What do you mean, he?”

“Who is the man who’s getting the best of your love. It sure isn’t me.”

“Are you saying that you think that I’m making love to another man?”

Without any hesitation at all, I looked at her in disgust and said, “Yes.”

Her expression wavered somewhere between, anger and fear, until, shaking her head, Gail turned and slowly walked to our bedroom.

“Aren’t you at least going to deny it, Gail?”

“No.”

That word was followed by the sound of a closing bedroom door and I was left standing in the living room alone.


I woke up on the sofa with the TV still turned on. Apparently Gail, my wife of ten years had gone to bed and not worried about me at all. I rose and went through the kitchen to the first floor bathroomto relieve myself before returning to the kitchen and starting the coffee maker.

I took a couple of English muffins out of the freezer and split them before putting them in the toaster. While they heated up, I went to the refrigerator and took out the butter and raspberry jam. I was half-way through my first cup of coffee and in the middle of the first bite of muffin when Gail came out of the bedroom and walked into the kitchen.

“Kale, how long does it take to drive to the store?” she asked.

“What?”

“How long, dammit!?” now demanding.

“I don’t know. Fifteen minutes.”

“And if I know what I’m going for, how long should it take me to get a head of lettuce, a bell pepper, an onion, and a bag of croutons?”

“Another fifteen minutes.”

“Maybe ... maybe. Then another fifteen minutes to drive home. So a grand total of forty-five minutes to run to the store and back and you think I managed to fuck another man in that time?”

I sat there chewing my muffin and thinking that she had a point. I sipped my coffee and swallowed before looking her in the eyes.

“You didn’t deny it.”

“I’m denying it now! Where do you get off on accusing me of having sex with another man?”

“When was the last time you said, “I love you, Kale”? When was the last time you touched my cheek the way Ilike? Huh?”

“It was just the other day.”

“It was three weeks ago, Gail. The day after your girls night out. The same day as the last time we made love, if you can call it making love when the woman lays there like a partially deflated blow-up doll.”

“That’s bullshit!”

“When was the last time then?”

Gail actually looked to be straining her memory to recall the last time we had sex. Finally giving up she flung her arms up in the air.

“This is stupid. I’m going to work,” she informed me.

“I may not be here when you get back,” I declared in angry return.

“If that’s the way you want it,” she said with stubborn determination.

“What I want is to know the truth and the reasons for it. But if this is all I’m going to get, I’ll call Jimmy and get the name of his divorce lawyer and get things started.”

Gail turned without comment and went to the bedroom, and I picked up my cell phone and called my friend Jimmy. He’d just divorced his third wife. I think it was a form of recreation for him. When Gail was dressed and showered she came back to the living room in time to catch the last of my conversation with a divorce lawyer.

“ ... see you on Thursday at ten in the morning. I’ll bring all the financial info with me.”

After I’d hung up, I turned to see Gail standing behind me.There was no shock, no tears, no pleading for a chance to talk. Nothing. She shrugged her shoulders and walked out the door to the garage. A few moments later the garage door opened and she backed her car out and was gone.


I watched herleave and was amazed that there was no reaction at all. I had a sudden feeling that she was going to meet her man and not to work. It just seemed like she had chosen to move on. I decided to follow her, just in case. I quickly got into my car and backed out of the garage in time to see that she was not going in the direction of her job.

She passed many subdivisions where a rich guy could be living and then, to my total surprise, she turned down a busy main street and into the warehouse district. This was anarea where cranes unloaded trains inter-modal trailers onto the semi tractors that took them to various warehouses or distributors. She drove past the busier transfer points and back towards some of the older unused warehouses.

I followed far enough behind her that I could see her, but unless she knew I was there, she’d never notice me. However when she got to the more deserted warehouse area where I could be easily seen, if she was looking, I slowed down a lot, even stopping occasionally. Finally, far upahead, I saw her turn into an old warehouse on the left.

I parked outside and got out to see what I could see. I thought I heard a pop, or something like that, from the inside of the warehouse, so I stopped, my back flat against an outside wall to listen, only to hear total silence. Sneaking a fast look inside, there was no movement, so I took a longer look. There, right in the middle of the warehouse, was Gail’s car.

There was nothing else. No one else. The place was empty. I slowly walked towards her car, looking around me as I went. I carefully examined her car and found it was unlocked. Her purse was gone, but not her cellphone. Walking around the car, I found nothing and walking around the inside perimeter of the warehouse, there was nothing except afilthy, dusty office. The few exterior doors I came across, were chained and padlocked shut. I returned to my car and waited.

After three hours, I left and went home.


“How did it go, Gail?”

“Not well, Marshall, “ Gail said, falling into hisarms. “He suspects but can’t put anything together. I hate doing this to him, but I can’t bring myself to tell him everything, even after all this time.”

“I understand. Do you want me to come back with you?”

“No that won’t help. Let’s just go home so I canthink.”

“If you’re sure. I’m still upset that you were married when I picked you up in that club. That was never my intent.”

“You didn’t know and I didn’t tell you. I was intrigued that a man of your stature would even approach me.”

“And now I know that married women wear rings on their left hands. Of course, I’ll never make that mistake again.”

“You’d better not, dear.”

“I won’t. If you decide to come back here and return to your Kale, it will be something that I will always have to remember.”

“I just don’t know how I can go back to him now, or how I can even tell him. How do you tell someone something like this?”

“Well Gail, in my mind, you open your mouth and tell them.”

“I just can’t make myself do that,” Gail repeated, seemingly amazed at her inability. “Let’s go home.”

“OK.”

The engine hummed when he started it and with an almost audible “pop” the two were on their way to his home.


The next morning, after not being able to sleep more than an hour at a time, I was about to call into my job and take another day off, when I heard Gail’s car come into the garage. I put down the phone and stood in the kitchen doorway, looking towards the door from the garage. The door opened, Gail walked in ... and I passed out.


When I came to, I was laying on the kitchen floor, propped against the wall. I looked up to see Gail sitting in a kitchen chair only to find that what I thought was impossible and potentially a horrible nightmare, was in fact true. Her pants were unzipped, unfastened, and her blousewas unbuttoned. Her work clothes from yesterday didn’t even come close to fitting over the smooth skin of her very pregnant belly.

“Wha...”

“Hi Kale. We need to talk.”

“Wha...”

“Do you need some water? I don’t understand what you’re saying.”

“What the FUCK!?” I finally blurted out.

“Yeah, exactly. Like I said, we need to talk. Let me know when you’re ready. I’m going to go and find some clothes to wear. These are a bit too small for my condition.”

She stood up and I got another look at her big belly and nowcould see that her breasts had swollen and were bulging over the top of her bra. She did that waddle that pregnant women do as she walked away from me.

“Your condition,” I mumbled before my mind almost blanked out again. Last night she was fit and trim andnow she’s knocked up and had to be close to full term. But how?

How?

How?

How?

I couldn’t get my brain off that word.

At last I felt normal enough to try to stand. Once on my feet, I got that drink of water Gail had mentioned and I chugged it downand followed it with another. Taking a few deep breaths, I made myway to what I used to considered our bedroom. Gail had just gotten out of the shower and stood before me nude.

The smooth bare pussy that had allowed me to play with her big, hooded clit and the longish external labia I loved to play with were now covered in a soft tuft of honey brown hair. Overnight she grew pubes ... and was knocked up. Her breasts were full and her formerly bright pink nipples were now a dark pinkish brown.

“Gail? Is it really you?”

“Yeah, I know.”

She walked to my dresser and took out a pair of my sweatpants and a sweatshirt. After she’d donned them she sat on the bed and looked up at me.

“I finally had to tell you. I had to,” she paused and looked a bit confused for a second. “Kale, this is the day after you accused me of having an affair, right?”

“Yeah. Looks like I got that right in one, huh?”

“Yes, but I don’t think you ... Kale, this baby will be my second. I have a daughter named Kale. She’s almost two.”

I felt my head begin to spin again and staggered to the bed and fell on it, rolling until I was facing the ceiling. But the ceiling was spinning every time I opened my eyes, so, I kept them closed and spoke, “Gail, please tell me this is a crazy nightmare and I’m going to wake up just before I hit the ground after jumping out the bedroom window and landing on the driveway.”

“I’m sorry, Kale. This is very real.”

“How?” I asked weakly.

Gail steeled herself and took a deep breath before slowly exhaling.

“Kale, it’s calledtime travel.”

“WHAT?” I shouted as I brought my hands to my face in disbelief.

“Calm down and I’ll explain, OK? Take a few deep breaths and if at any time you need to take a break let me know.”

I did take a few deep breaths and then opened my eyes. Nothingwas spinning ... yet.

“OK, Gail. Explain, please.”


“A few months ago I met a guy on one of our girls nights out. He was nice and polite and very short. I only talked to him because I was amazed that a man so slight and short would have the ballsto approach me. I spoke with him several times over the next few weeks and got to know him. We danced a few times, never slow since his face was even with my boobs. Anyway after a few weeks, after some fast dancing, we walked outside to cool off and I nowknow that before we went out, he put somethingin my last drink. I must have passed out once we got outside because when I woke up, I was in a strange bed, in what looked like an all-white hospital room, still dressed and with a splitting headache.

“I tried to stand up but got really dizzy and fell back onto the bed. It seemed that as soon as I moved, a door slid open and the guy came in followed by another short man and three very tall women.

I asked, “What is this place? A hotel?” and the short guy answered, “No, Gail, it’s a hospital, sort of. Um ... Gail ... people who travel in time get headaches and they lose their equilibrium for a time until they get used to the air and the gravity. Therefore, the company has a hospital for those in the Time Corps.”

“TheTime Corps?” I repeated still looking at the ceiling between my interlaced fingers.

“Yeah,” Gail said with a nod before continuing with her story.

“Well needless to say, I freaked out. They sprayed something in my face and I went out. When I came to thistime I was in another room. It looked like a bedroom but different. I was in a big bed and under some very nice covers and naked. I sat up, with no headache, and looked around the room. I saw my clothes on a chair in a vacuum packed bag, so I got out of bed to get dressed. But then the door opened and the guy walked in and I dove back under the covers.

“He introduced himself as Marshall and welcomed me to my future. I must have passed out again because when I came too there was sunlight shining in the window and Marshall was sitting in a chair next to the bed, reading a book.”


(Future time)

“Hello, Gail. Do you remember me? My name is Marshall.”

“Yeah. I do. Sort of. Where am I?”

“You are in my home, in the middle of what was, in your time, theMiddle of the Pacific Ocean.”

“Hawaii?”

“No. It’s called O’Dell Island and it was formed long ago when the Yellowstone Caldera blew up. It took out most of the Western United States and set off eruptions around the Pacific Rim, something called The Ring OfFire. When it was all over said and done, the center of the Pacific Ocean had risen up about four and a half miles, and we are in the middle of it.

“How did I get here?”

“Well about a hundred years ago the Musk Company sent several rockets to Mars and found the remains of an ancient race. The technology they discovered was astounding. But the biggest thing was a new way of looking at physics. The Martians used different parameters than we did and so they could do more stuff with physics. One of them was time travel. They found a way to fold space and time and travel through both. At some point the Martians figured that their planet was dying because the Sun was cooling and they folded space and colonized some other planets outside the solar system.

“TheMusk Company found documents that taught the Martian’s version of physics and, poof, they made some time machines. We found that we could travel in time, but not space. It was something about our physical body chemistry. The first space folders died horrible deaths. They came back and had been compressed into the size of a small box. The first guy was 6’3” and came back compressed to a shape that was less than an inch thick and eight inches wide and eight inches high.

“That put an end to the space travel aspect,” Marshall stopped talking for a second and looked at me. “Are you still OK, this is a bit much, I know.”

“I’m OK. Go on.”

Marshall continued, “Of course people being stupid and greedy wanted to use the machines to go back and change the world. It took some time to rein in the time travel maniacs and turn time travel over to a small group of trusted people, The Time Corps. Unfortunately it wasn’t formed until we had an immense disaster. One group of travelers brought back a strange virus that damn nearkilled everyone on the planet and that had some bad side effects for the survivors.”

“What happened? Am I going to be safe?”

“Yes, you are going to be fine, Gail. You’ve been cleaned. People who got the virus either quickly died or they changed. The government tried to send Time Corps people back to change the timeline, but that didn’t work out. There were some real problems with trying to alter the timeline. We found that somethings, big things, can’t be changed. They are fixed points and just have to be.Things leading to and from those points can change, but those points in time are locked. And the virus being invented and then transported to our time were two of those fixed points.”

“What happened to the people?”

“We lost eighty-five percent of the human population.”

Gail gasped in shock.

“Six and a half billion people dead!”

“More than that. In your time there were about 7.8 billion people on the planet, at the time this happened there were almost 10 billion people. Should I go on?”

“Yes, please.” Whatelse could I say. I was down the rabbit hole.

“The vast majority of men became impotent. And the vast majority of women could only have male children. There were some other physical changes as well. Men grew smaller, women grew taller with each passing generation. Almost everyone became a redhead. There are a few blondes and even fewer women with your jet black hair.”

“That sounds bad.”

“It is. The world is having more and more male children, but they are sterile. The women want nothing to do with men except as recreation and even then it is very rare.”

“Rare for men and women to have sex?”

“Yeah. You see the men all grew smaller in stature, but much larger in genitalia. The average human male today is under five feet tall and has an eleven inch penis ... whenflaccid. When erect it can be as long as fifteen inches.”

“Wow!”

“Yeah. I’m told that back then most women thought that was awesome, until they out found that the men were sterile and single minded as to only wanting sex. We went through a period of timewhen men would walk up to a woman on the streets and just force her to have sex with him. And then with the men were so large, the women were almost always injured by the coupling.”

“I can’t believe this. I know some women who would love having a dick thatbig,” I mused.

“I know, that’s why I was interested in women in your timeline. My partner and I went to that bar where I met you for several of your weeks looking for women we could bring back with us. I watched you for several of your weeks at the bar and one of the women you were with, Sheri, got together with Lamar.”

“She said he had the biggest cock she’d ever seen and I know what she’d seen before because I was with her.”

“I know that too. That’s why I came after you.”

“So you had to drug me. Youcouldn’t just chat me up and sell me on what you’ve got to offer?”

“I didn’t think it would be that easy. Lamar and I got turned down by several women. Several women were eager for sex until they saw our penis size and then they ran away. Then Lamar foundSheri and that gave us hope. I was hesitant to approach you because the other women you associated with never expressed an interest in larger penises or relationships.”

“Well except for Sheri the rest of us were married.”

“We didn’t know what that meant atthe time. We don’t do marriage anymore, at least not as you knew it. I never thought you would go for a short man with a large penis.”

“In my mind it would have been a onetime thing. Besides I still think it’s bullshit. Even now, I think that you’vegot me in a hotel somewhere and are selling me a bill of goods.”

Marshall looked at Gail and shrugged his shoulders. He untied the small cord that was knotted in the front of his pants. When the knot was undone, Marshall let his pants fall.

“My God! It’shuge,” I exclaimed.

His dick damn near hung to his knees. When he took it up in both hands and began to stroke it, it was swelling and lengthening.

“And it’s real, just like the story I’ve told you,” he said calmly.

I reached out for the now fully grown dick. I could barely get my hand around half of it. I lifted the very heavy organ and held it next to my cheek. I felt the heat of it and the pulse of Marshall’s heart as the blood flowed through the several large veins running around and along the length.

“I knew you’d like it. Now would you like to have it inside you?”

I was thinking about the size of it and of my husband, Kale, back in my time. But holding and hugging that piece of man meat to my face was just too much.

“I’m sorry Kale, but I’m going forit,” I said, in a whisper to myself.

“Marshall, I would like to try it inside me but you need to go slow. And I don’t think that you’ll be able to go very deep.”

“We’ll see.”


(Today – Here and Now)

“Then Marshall pulled off his pants and shirt and pulled back the bed covers and got into bed with me. Over the next several weeks we made love many times. It was always soft and gentle and I fell in love with him. Of course being in the future, I didn’t have any birth control pills and I got pregnant.”

“Wait, I thought that the men of the future were sterile.”

“Kale, most are. Marshall is not, obviously.”

“Why couldn’t he knock up one of the future bitches?”

“Because, as I found out, women of the future have very small vaginal openings. The women who can stand a man inside them and who do give birth, do it surgically. None are big or stretchy enough to push a baby out through their vaginas in that future. Oh, and babies of the future weigh about twenty-five to thirty pounds at birth.”

“And you were ableto carry a baby that big?”

“No. My DNA meant the babies I carry will be small by their standards, albeit large by today’s. Anyway, Marshall and I lived together, I had my daughter, that was quite an event. Having a little girl made the world news. Then Itold Marshall that I needed to come home and see you. I needed to have some closure. But when I got here I fell back in love with you and I couldn’t tell you. I missed Marshall and little Kale and when you accused me of cheating I knew what I had to do. I’d never be able to just open my mouth and tell you I was cheating, so I went back to Marshall and over the next six months Marshall got me pregnant again. I made him bring me home so you could see and so I could explain.”

“How did you get word to him?”

“With this.”

She held up a small item that looked like a fat ball point pen.

“I just press the button a certain number of times and Marshall will come to the warehouse and pick me up within an hour.”

I couldn’t believe that Gail’s story was true and yethere she was, in the flesh and very pregnant.

“I was always hoping, Gail, that you would have my children. I wanted us to be a mom and dad together forever,” I began to sob as the truth finally broke through my resistance. I’d lost my wife. My mate. My best friend.

“Kale. I’m sorry. I still love you, but I’m in love with Marshall and, he and I have Kale.”

“Why’d you name her after me?”

“Because you’re my husband and I love you. But the next time I go back, I won’t return. My life is in the future.”

Gail rubbed my back as I cried and then said the words I would never forget.

“Kale, you could come back with me. I mean we wouldn’t be together, but I love you and I don’t want to let you go. And I don’t want you to be alone. I know that if I left you here, you would shut yourself off from everyone.”

“What would I do in the future?”

“Actually, Marshall has a job all set for you. The Musk Company has a division that is restoring old technology for museums and exhibitions. As a maintenance guy you would know how to fix all of that stuff. It pays really well and comes with all of the appropriate benefits. You’d get your own house. A real car, not one of those auto-drive, sort of flying disasters and one or two live-in mates of your choice.”

“Live-in mates?”

“We figuredit would be only right since I’ll be leaving you for my family with Marshall. There’s no reason that you shouldn’t have a mate and children of your own. Besides all of that, there are about eight women for every man in the world and most of the men are sterile. I suggest a couple or more women for you since they have to make up for me.”

For the first time in all of this mess, Gail smiled. I returned it.

“Of all the things that could have happened to me in my life, this is not one I would have ever imagined ... no matter how drunk I was.”

“I know, me too.” Gail paused for a few seconds. “Kale, I love you. I’m sorry for what happened, but Marshall chose me and after a year, I fell for him.”

“He wouldn’t bring you back, huh?”

She looked at the floor.

“Yeah, he would have ... but his cock. Damn, Kale, I was enthralled by the size of his cock. The first time he came I thought it was going to shoot through my body and spray out of my mouth. I was so full ... and the taste...”

“Enough already! I understand. He’s more thatI could ever hope to be.”

“I hate to say this, but you’re correct. He is, at least for me. This baby is another girl and I intend to pop out daughters for as long as I can. In my own little way, I’m saving the world. You can be a part of that ... if you wantto be.”

My look must have said it all. Gail hugged me and stood up.

“I’m hungry and I miss BBQ. Let’s have dinner and then you can sleep on it.”

“Will you sleep with me?”

“I never thought that I’d say this but no. From this point in my life I will only ever sleep with Marshall. I’m sorry, Kale. I really am. I know for you it’s been a couple of days, for me it’s been almost two years.”

“I’ll sleep in the other bedroom,” I said, deflated.

“No, Kale,” Gail replied, seeing my oncoming depression. “Sleep in here. Oh fuck. Sleep with me. You can’t have sex with me, but I would like to hold you and wake up with you one last time.”


We slept and I woke with my cock pressed between her ass cheeks like I used to. I had one hand over her and resting on herbreast. My fingers were wet from her breast milk since I must have been squeezing them in my sleep.

I stirred and Gail rolled over to her back.

“Hi Kale. It felt good to have you squeeze me last night.”

“And to feel my cock between your asscheeks?”

“Sorry, Kale, I barely felt it.”

“Yeah, I can understand that. I’m going to shower before breakfast and work.”

“Work? So you’re not going to come back with me, Kale?”

“I really hadn’t thought about it. Last night as soon as I cuddled to your back, I fell asleep.”

I smiled at her and rolled out of bed. I used to walk backwards away from her, shaking my cock at her. Now that seemed like a pointless action. I got into the shower and washed up, wishing Gail would join me but she didn’t. I finished anddried and went to the kitchen. We used up the rest of the eggs making pancakes and scrambled eggs.

I watched her go about her kitchen duties and could feel my heart break several different times. She knew it and several times she came over and stroked my back and kissed my cheek. When we were finished with breakfast, I stopped her from cleaning up.

“Leave that stuff. It will add to the mystery.”

“What mystery?”

“The great “What Happened to Kale and Gail” mystery, of course.”

“Does that mean you’re coming back with me?”

“It means I’m going to the future. I know it won’t be with you.”

“OK.”

“So, what do I need to do?”

“Nothing. I’ll signal Marshall and then we can call a cab.”

“Cab? Why a cab.”

“Well it will add to the mystery when our cars are still here. Oh, and have the cab pick us up down the block at the convenience store. That way the cabby won’t remember picking us up here.”

“Oh! What about money? If you tell me what to invest in, I can be filthy rich when we get to where we are going.”

“Nope.”

“What doyou mean, nope?”

“Between the Caldera blow and the virus, all of the world’s economies tanked. There are no more banks. Each person holds their own value. You do your job and so do others. If you need a sandwich, you go to a restaurant and they give you asandwich because you did work for someone else and it all goes around.”

“What if I over consume?”

“Then word gets out and your sandwich gets a lot smaller. Or your trash only gets picked up once a month. And trash is kept inside the house. If you don’t sweep in front of your house, then your neighbors assume you want a messy yard and they dump their yard waste in front of yours. It sounds weird but it works. The main rule in life is, Don’t Be A Dick.”

“Wow. Then I guess what I’m wearing is enough. We can gowhenever you’re ready.”

Gail reached between her legs and pulled the fat pen shaped thing out of her pussy. When I took notice, she smiled and blushed.

“I don’t have anywhere else to carry it. And sometimes it buzzes when Marshall lets me know he misses me.”

“OK. Twang your magic twanger, Froggy.”

“What?

“I don’t know where that came from. It was on a very old TV show from when I was a kid.”

Gail pushed the red button several times and I called for a cab on my cell phone. We locked up the house andbegan our walk to the store. As we walked, I turned and turned taking in the last look at the old neighborhood. We worked really hard to get this house and make it a home. My eyes watered up a bit, remembering the good times we’d had here.

“I remember too, Kale. The swing, that garden tool, the little above ground pool you got me so I could suntan nude laying on the bottom and no one could see me. I remember it all. Come on.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.